Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths (16680 Views)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by iCauseTrouble: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
sad
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by StagethemTVee: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stop looking to Nigeria for your change
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by milkySperm(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
True talk. All of us are OBIdiently OBIfied to the core.

Those thinking that the voting strength of igbos lies in the south east is ignorant of those of us reciding outside South East

4 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Lazenby007(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
the question is why other regions are not campaigning for the Pandora Man?
Like which region?

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Latakia(f): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Trigger revolution among the IPOB terrorists. I want INEC to fix the 2023 general election on Monday grin

4 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Patriottt: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
K
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Ihechi96(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

https://leadership.ng/pvc-obi-has-triggered-registration-revolution-ohanaeze-youths/

FOUR REASONS YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC THIS MONTH

1. Your CAC certificate grants you easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

2. With your CAC certificate, you can have access to a corporate account, which will help you manage your business finances well.

3. If you register your company with CAC , you will have the protection of a limited liability.

4. With your CAC certificate you can easily gain the trust of foreign clients and investors.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | 07063464038

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

& I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by GoooodHardDick: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Obi is a Ibo project

And tinubu is what?

France project?
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Alexis11: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Obi is the best candidate in this race....

Lol but igbos never see similar quality in Osinbajo. Always blaming him for all Buhari's woes when you all know he can only do little as a VP. Your Obi is Igbo project and it is DOA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Amotekun777: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

Says who! As a total Ijebu man to the core, I'm equally OBI dient! cool

3 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Ihechi96(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

1. Your CAC certificate grants you easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

2. With your CAC certificate, you can have access to a corporate account, which will help you manage your business finances well.

3. If you register your company with CAC , you will have the protection of a limited liability.

4. With your CAC certificate you can easily gain the trust of foreign clients and investors.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
You not the two who opted to emerge blind to developments around you
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Ihechi96(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:

Other regions are campaigning for him more than Igbos. Taraba, Edo, Plateau, Kaduna, parts of Bauchi. They are many (including some fulanis and many Hausas). The man will win.

Even Buhari will campaign for him if he had mind.

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Gentlevip: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Truth be told, who cares about Obi aside Media igbos
I cant find his movement anywhere aside media banting

NNPP has done better with stronger national appeal than LP.
Testimony: Ekiti election
SmartPolician:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by seunayantokun(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
A lot of factors have contributed to the support Obi is enjoying now. One major one is people's protest against the Fulani vicious political and economic circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Great0ne1: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

You have a sound mind. Good answer

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by rayvelez(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nah so dem deh talk hopefully this time around they won’t collect millions dollars from Fulani/Yoruba moneybag.
PETER OBI no deh give shishi.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by saintkeppy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's not a matter of surge in registration of voters but how many accredited voters will be willing vote wisely on the election day.
I prefer Bollot Revolution, let's test something different, not just a party thing but someone who you know will better the lot of Nigerians.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Alexis11: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amotekun777:

Says who! As a total Ijebu man to the core, I'm equally OBI dient! cool

The ijebu part of Abakaliki. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by tamdun: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yinmu, yet south east has the lowest collection so far

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Alexis11: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one who decided to become blind to happenings around you

You are one of the worst tribalist in the history of Nairaland.

You definitely wouldn't have supported a "Peter Obi" from a Yoruba tribe. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Amotekun777: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Alexis11:

The ijebu part of Abakaliki. I understand.

Ijebu North... Ago-Iwoye to be precise!
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Antai123(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
TINUBU IS A YORUBA PROJECT. He Said it is his turn. Please what is the meaning of that folks??

Nigeria Is not a personal business, one can't be vying for a public office because it is his turn. Tinubu supporters can you please explain this to us??

Meanwhile Peter Obi is not desperate to become Nigeria President, he is only desperate to see Nigeria work again.

Don't try to attack me ooooo, I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by DMerciful(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
You're politically naive. APC is being abandoned yet you pretend not to see it. You think Bubu will campaign for Tinubu?
LesbianBoy:
There is no revolution anywhere

Its so sad many people especially the youths don't have the ability to see beyond noise.

Nigeria is a joke and the only thing that can stop ashiwaju of corruption from becoming president in 2023 is if he is no more angry
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Alexis11: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amotekun777:

Ijebu North... Ago-Iwoye to be precise!

I understand. The one very close to Afikpo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Theone123: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Use this code it's on my signature... To shop on Joooomia.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by shugamummy: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Gbegiri morning and night is not advisable. Desist from it so that you can reason independently. So you as one of the masses is enslaved by your so called leader. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery Bros

Igbo:
who are the leaders of those "Mussus" or are they also auto pilot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Alexis11: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Antai123:
TINUBU IS A YORUBA PROJECT. He Said it is his turn. Please what is the meaning of that folks??

Nigeria Is not a personal business, one can't be vying for a public office because it is his turn. Tinubu supporters can you please explain this to us??

Meanwhile Peter Obi is not desperate to become Nigeria President, he is only desperate to see Nigeria work again.

Don't try to attack me ooooo, I come in peace.

We accept the fact that Tinubu is a Yoruba project just the way Obi is Igbo project.

In fact, Obi is IPOB project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Truth
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Masterito(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am.not Ibo but this tactics is too poor.
Igbo:

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by SOFTSKILL: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

That is the fact! The Igbo people have been blackmailing candidates from other tribes especially Tinubu for close to 7 years now and suddenly want to force their tribal candidate on everybody. Peter Obi is a Igbo project and remain that. You can take it to the bank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari / EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others / Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.