Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Say No To Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Fraud (1700 Views)

Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / EFCC Returns N4.3m To Fraud Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Fraud by Coloinall: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7200642/making-daily-income-through-ecurrency#114226995
Hope u know u all are about to be scammed on that group in telegram.
The admin is a hard core scammed.
Fake payment screenshot.
With different telegram.
Don’t be moved.
Just check his WhatsApp number below

Akinola199

Loveify

Gloryhouse1

Optimist59

Mamaring

Samken2

DRICHMAN1

Linkpius

Aremuismaeel

Aflick

Stephenmoka4

Callmemakaveli the guy that scammed u for Paypal. Same number use the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Coloinall:
Fake payment screenshot.
With different telegram.
Don’t be moved.

Akinola199

Loveify

Gloryhouse1

Optimist59

Mamaring
yeah paypal scam. i use it even on jumia (order a phone, get it delived and get a charge back (paste me the guy info let fvck him up wink
Re: Say No To Fraud by Coloinall: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
yeah paypal scam. i use it even on jumia (order a phone, get it delived and get a charge back (paste me the guy info let fvck him up wink
https://www.nairaland.com/7200642/making-daily-income-through-ecurrency#114226995
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
have you been a victim of any form of scam ...share smiley
Met someone on a facebook page... Bought a product from them... 70k... They blocked me... School money I had saved for months... Turns of they have a hundred similar pages and groups... If I had done my research, I wouldn't have been scammed... But I was trusting...
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Met someone on a facebook page... Bought a product from them... 70k... They blocked me... School money I had saved for months... Turns of they have a hundred similar pages and groups... If I had done my research, I wouldn't have been scammed... But I was trusting...
when? drop their info if still active
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
and hope it not a dido wink
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
and hope it not a dido wink
A 70k sex tôy? Am I mad? grin

I want to use gold to masturbate?

It was something for a project... They are still active... But I would find out who runs the pages and murder them...
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
A 70k sex tôy? Am I mad? grin

I want to use gold to masturbate?

It was something for a project... They are still active... But I would find out who runs the pages and murder them...
drop the info !!!
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
drop the info !!!
Nah... I have a feeling something would happen...

When's your birthday? Or sign... Zodiac
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Nah... When's your birthday? Or sign... Zodiac
august 29 wink why do you ask
Re: Say No To Fraud by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You bought or you paid in advance... The new style is creating a fake website and the scammers advertise it with his alternate accounts. They use reverse psychology... They can say, instead of Facebook marketplace why don't you buy it from XYZ. com, I ordered and got in two days. (LIES of course).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Scamupdates:
august 29 wink why do you ask
Your sign... Virgo...

It's good to know... The whole vengance thing... I had to know your zodiac sign... grin

Well have a great day Virgo...
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
You bought or you paid in advance... The new style is creating a fake website and the scammers advertise it with his alternate accounts. They use reverse psychology... They can say, instead of Facebook marketplace why don't you buy it from XYZ. com, I ordered and got in two days. (LIES of course).
Paid in advance... Oh! Wow... This is great... Thanks... Keep exposing them... Atleast the op is a grade A yahoo boy... The annoying ones are the petty thieves...
Re: Say No To Fraud by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Coloinall
Thanks for sharing...
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
it seem you dont know me (i will send you the money with a pinching link . yes you will click on it then i will have 85% to your phone including what you are doing or typing. then i will use his info to apply for loan and empty his account through jumia pay and cash it out through giftcard. wink

1 Like

Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your sign... Virgo...

It's good to know... The whole vengance thing... I had to know your zodiac sign... grin

Well have a great day Virgo...
wink
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Coloinall
Thanks for sharing...
smiley
Re: Say No To Fraud by Aflick: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Coloinall:
Fake payment screenshot.
With different telegram.
Don’t be moved.

Akinola199

Loveify

Gloryhouse1

Optimist59

Mamaring

Samken2

DRICHMAN1

Linkpius

Aremuismaeel

Aflick

Stephenmoka4

Welldone, u created this account just two days ago just to do this. I believe u are one of those that came to my WhatsApp claiming fake name just to prove your ignorance. Only a dullard will take u serious. Don't bother quoting me again cos I won't dignify u with a response
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aflick:

Welldone, u created this account just two days ago just to do this. I believe u are one of those that came to my WhatsApp claiming fake name just to prove your ignorance. Only a dullard will take u serious. Don't bother quoting me again cos I won't dignify u with a response
should have sort it out doe, cus right now efcc don intervain
Re: Say No To Fraud by Coloinall: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Coloinall:
Fake payment screenshot.
With different telegram.
Don’t be moved.

Akinola199

Loveify

Gloryhouse1

Optimist59

Mamaring

Samken2

DRICHMAN1

Linkpius

Aremuismaeel

Aflick

Stephenmoka4

you guys should check his Russian WhatsApp number on that screen shot. His a scammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Fraud by Coloinall: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aflick:

am in your group already . And am messaging members in their DM about the scam. I know all you handlers don't think I will mistakely DM you.
Re: Say No To Fraud by Aflick: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Coloinall:
am in your group already . And am messaging members in their DM about the scam. I know all you handlers don't think I will mistakely DM you.

Screenshot of the so called group u claim u belong just to prove everyone wrong at least or forever hold your peace.
Re: Say No To Fraud by callmemakaveli: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aflick:

Screenshot of the so called group u claim u belong to just to prove everyone wrong at least or forever hold your peace.
Shut up you fraudster!

You chargeback 450gns PayPal funds I paid you N213k for.

You said I should you give till Friday and your client will send a refund. Today is Friday and all your lines are switched off.

I lost a good reliable business partner because of you, and my banking accounts were frozen pending when I resolve and refund the money you scammed me.

I will soon create a detailed thread about your scam exploits, your period of grace is over.

@Myndd44
@Dominique
@Tabbaz

Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2022
callmemakaveli:

Shut up you fraudster!

You chargeback 450gns PayPal funds I paid you N213k for.

You said I should you give till Friday and your client will send a refund. Today is Friday and all your lines are switched off.

I lost a good reliable business partner because of you, and my banking accounts were frozen pending when I resolve and refund the money you scammed me.

I will soon create a detailed thread about your scam exploits, your period of grace is over.

@Myndd44
@Dominique
@Tabbaz
why chargeback from paypal (hit me more how he scammded you with the info you have
Re: Say No To Fraud by Kimiso(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Scamupdates:
Say no to fraud {hard work pays} wink ... have you ever been a victim of fraud/scam share your story here smiley
i hail thee boss of bosses abeg help your boy na i wan cash out too
Re: Say No To Fraud by callmemakaveli: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Scamupdates:
why chargeback from paypal (hit me more how he scammded you with the info you have
The lowlife criminal contacted me that he had 450gns for sale and asked for my rate. We agreed that I will buy @490/$ from him.

He requested for a paypal mail in order to transfer funds to and I sent him a client mail. He transferred the funds successfully and sent a screenshot as I instructed. My client confirmed and sent payment in naira to my account.

I realized I had an issue using my mobile App that day and I explained things to him that I will rectify the issue at the bank the next day since it was past bank working hour and send him naira before 1pm.

In order to assure him I told him I will send him 20k via POS transfer that evening because I had physical 30k with me that day.I sent him 28k instead of 20k that evening and he confirmed payment.

I was at the bank as early as possible the next day which was a Friday. I rectified the issue and sent him another 185k over the counter before 1pm as promised which sum the whole funds to 213k. I have a screenshot of all our chats.

My client called me on Saturday morning and said the $450 has been chargeback.

I contacted the thief immediately and it has been one story or another since then with no positive feedback. I have reported to the appropriate authorities already and they are working on his case.
Re: Say No To Fraud by Optimistguy1969: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
callmemakaveli:

The lowlife criminal contacted me that he had 450gns for sale and asked for my rate. We agreed that I will buy @490/$ from him.

He requested for a paypal mail in order to transfer funds to and I sent him a client mail. He transferred the funds successfully and sent a screenshot as I instructed. My client confirmed and sent payment in naira to my account.

I realized I had an issue using my mobile App that day and I explained things to him that I will rectify the issue at the bank the next day since it was past bank working hour and send him naira before 1pm.

In order to assure him I told him I will send him 20k via POS transfer that evening because I had physical 30k with me that day.I sent him 28k instead of 20k that evening and he confirmed payment.

I was at the bank as early as possible the next day which was a Friday. I rectified the issue and sent him another 185k over the counter before 1pm as promised which sum the whole funds to 213k. I have a screenshot of all our chats.

My client called me on Saturday morning and said the $450 has been chargeback.

I contacted the thief immediately and it has been one story or another since then with no positive feedback. I have reported to the appropriate authorities already and they are working on his case.
Why are you explaining to a certified scammer?
Abi you no know the guy gist?
Re: Say No To Fraud by Drillminded: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Op is a scammer who is on industrial attachment here on nairaland he is gathering information using reverse engineering to see which format is cashing out on the local scene.
Re: Say No To Fraud by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

not a scammer brof. i do what i do,teach them , teach how to avoid it , discourage others from going into it
Drillminded:
Op is a scammer who is on industrial attachment here on nairaland he is gathering information using reverse engineering to see which format is cashing out on the local scene.

Optimistguy1969:

not a scammer brof. i do what i do,teach them , teach how to avoid it , discourage others from going into it
Re: Say No To Fraud by Sluacoast(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Scamupdates:
bro small formart. your money don go . he be like say you never see real one before
E never jam guys wey dey run scams with the aid of voodoo
Re: Say No To Fraud by callmemakaveli: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

No, I don't know anything about him. I only come to nairaland for business and interesting updates.

I'm loosing it already, I just had to let everything out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualist Digs Up Woman’s Grave To Steal Her Skull (viewers Discretion) / Suspect Is Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh / Show Me Your Dark Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.