Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

“my First Love” – Emotional Video Of SHS Lover Biding Each Other Farewell Drops - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my First Love” – Emotional Video Of SHS Lover Biding Each Other Farewell Drops (689 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my First Love” – Emotional Video Of SHS Lover Biding Each Other Farewell Drops by AllGistRoom: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
A viral video fast trending on the internet has the moment SHS lovers bid each other farewell as they depart to their various homes after writing final exams.

Several Secondary School students have been making it to the news following their completion of the West Africa Examination Council Papers earlier this week.

The new graduates made the news for several reasons ranging from celebrating their feat at the beer parlor or threatening to snatch the partners of every citizen of the country.

The video available at our disposal shows a boy bidding his lover goodbye as they graduate from school.

The video has since then gained hilarious reactions online.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/emotional-shs-lover-biding-farewell/

Re: “my First Love” – Emotional Video Of SHS Lover Biding Each Other Farewell Drops by dawnomike(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
10 years from now, they'll look back and laugh about how naive they have been.
Re: “my First Love” – Emotional Video Of SHS Lover Biding Each Other Farewell Drops by Moneyyman: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
The pure love many experienced before they got burnt and stopped believing in love.

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Will Date Me Will 'eat' Me Every Night And Have 70% Of My Salary - L / Why Do Nigerians Brokeshame? / I Want To Buy Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.