Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Life Is Not Fair - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Is Not Fair (1027 Views)

I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring / Heirs Life Is Hiring / Directions To Arspamda Trade Fair Complex At Lagos - Badagry Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not Fair by ManAustin(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good afternoon all.
Please i have posted this before and i am posting it once again. I seriously need a job. Depression is real and it is imminent. Of anyone can help please to help, we rise by lifting others. B.sc Banking and Finance, Lagos base but could do a remote job too, i don't mind travelling. Thanks in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Fair by futuremoma34: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
ManAustin:
Good afternoon all.
Please i have posted this before and i am posting it once again. I seriously need a job. Depression is real and it is imminent. Of anyone can help please to help, we rise by lifting others. B.sc Banking and Finance, Lagos base but could do a remote job too, i don't mind travelling. Thanks in anticipation.

I understand how you are feeling bro..please do not give up, keep applying for other jobs. I pray mercy finds you soon..I wish you all the best.

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Fair by SmileDance(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
It is well
Re: Life Is Not Fair by ManAustin(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmileDance:
I'm in the same situation as the op, there are times I wish I was never born.

It can be so depressing man.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by kolarov93(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmileDance:

Don’t take it too hard on yourself. There is time for everything sis.
Seriously you will look back and smile when you remember your past.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Fair by Stan2Chris(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chat me on WhatsApp with this number 08037291486

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Fair by Stallionhorse: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
The problem with you graduates you think life is a bed or roses cause you have a degree but no worry when you stay in your house for 3 years your eye go clear.. I'm sure your seeing jobs but turning it down cause your looking for a perfect job.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Fair by parkervero(m): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2022
ManAustin:
Good afternoon all.

There are lots of job opportunities in Lagos. You might as well start with teaching job.

I'm seeking job opportunities too.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Oyindamolah: 4:12am On Jun 30, 2022
ManAustin:
Good afternoon all.
Can you work as EA? If yes, go through my job posts.

Truth is the competition out there is tough, unlike before when people gatecrash interviews. You need to bring your a game to the party.
What experience do you have?

What accounting software can you use?

How good are you with excel?

How many years experience do you have?
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Oyindamolah: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2022
I was once like you, but I didn't wait for that elusive job, started with tutorial center in my area, I read Eng and Lit 2.1. From there saved up money and started frying bons and today, the story is different.

Don't wait for that job, that computer center, go there, that eatery you are always looking down on around your area, gothete and drop your CV. My cousin graduated with a first class was waiting for that Elusive job,she is in her late 30s or early 40's they job never came, grab the one you can now to keep body and soul together
SmileDance:
Can you teach? If yes, start with the school in your area, don't be ashamed or what people will say, there are many graduate from private school still at home. There is always a starting point. There is an opening in Ajao, Lekki and Ikeja. Are you interested? What's your discipline?

YOUR CERTIFICATE GETS YOU TO THE DOOR, what you can do, opens the door.

Pay is 120k you will work on Saturday
247foodsng@gmail.com
Airtime and internet data allowance.
Health Insurance and Pension.
A car fuelled and maintained by the company among other benefits.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Fair by Oyindamolah: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2022
futuremoma34:

I understand how you are feeling bro..please do not give up, keep applying for other jobs. I pray mercy finds you soon..I wish you all the best.
What if the money finish going from interview to interview? He's got to do uncommon things if he wants the situation to change.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by IyaTola: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
ManAustin:
Good afternoon all.
What can you do?
Re: Life Is Not Fair by ManAustin(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
IyaTola:
What
can you do?

Good morning sir/ma

I can work as a customer representative, i have supervisory experience (I worked as a supervisor in one of these conventional supermarkets), i can work as an admin, though not well grounded in excel(just the basic,still learning though), i am done with my NIM program (Nigerian Institute of Management). I can assist in some managerial duties as i have no hands on experience yet but with my theorical study i can do much. I am a fast learner, so i can practically blend into any field.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by ManAustin(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning sir. Please what is EA sir?

Oyindamolah:
Can you work as EA? If yes, go through my job posts.

Truth is the competition out there is tough, unlike before when people gatecrash interviews. You need to bring your a game to the party.
What experience do you have?

What accounting software can you use?

How good are you with excel?

How many years experience do you have?
Re: Life Is Not Fair by ManAustin(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Oyindamolah:
What if the money finish going from interview to interview? He's got to do uncommon things if he wants the situation to change.

Please advice me,what uncommon things should i do? Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Useful Skills In The 21st Century That One Needs To Learn Even As A Student / Nigerians Are The Akata Of Africa! / Receptionist Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.