Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court (715 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court by Danielbrave08(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigeria Lawyer goes viral after stepping out in a native doctor costume to Court.

The lawyer explained that since the Supreme Court judge can allow hijabs in government schools then he also can wear his traditional clothes to the Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5OI4oEEOWg

Re: Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court by BeingFrank001: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
And one may think he's joking. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court by Ezehillary(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
So you are eze mmuo grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court by PerfectStranger(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mkpulumili lawyer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court by truthCoder: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Danielbrave08:
Nigeria Lawyer goes viral after stepping out in a native doctor costume to Court.

The lawyer explained that since the Supreme Court judge can allow hijabs in government schools then he also can wear his traditional clothes to the Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5OI4oEEOWg

Great.

If i was a lawyer, i would be donning complete dansiki with oversized trousers and to match under the robe.

I have no issue with the choice of clothes anyone chooses to wear. I am more concerned for the females who choose to wear hijab by their own choice.

I understand many females are being forced by parental, marital or societal pressures to wear a uniform of enslavement but the ones that wear it by personal choice?

It’s like seeing a black african putting chains on their necks in America and saying its his own right.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court by Uchman00: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Toh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Visits The Dead Sea (video, Photos) / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-wife, Zaynab Wuraola Welcomes Baby Girl With Arabian Prince / Raybekah Biography (net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Record Label...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.