Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) (6597 Views)

Why Are You Not Married? / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

lie!

you have a business of getting married..
like the man can tell his dad to go back to his father's house.
LoL ... don't take comic comment serious. That's not what a wise person does
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

LoL ... don't take comic comment serious. That's not what a wise person does

his father's house is his heritage, so his dad should take the mom,step mom and the rest rattus rattus to his father's house [grandpa zone ].

And why would he even consider to build, buy or inherite a house? it's not an achievement nah angry

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by adelana632: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not trueNot true...
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Ndibuna: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol! Yeah... I just hope women learn to not give a fu**

I have aunts who are over 50 and not married... Uncles too... They are all doing exceptionally well... These aunts have adopted kid...
Always making up useless fake stories to buttress unrealistic thoughts
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Madam this is a Man's world...you can ask Ned what I mean, or the 19yr old that married two wives same time. Man can choose to marry at will even if he's 99 years. Respect to Yul.
By the way, my father's house is my house....my father can go to his own father's house if he is not comfortable with it
I doubt if anyone can have depression on nairaland grin I just Dey roll back and forth laughing out loud when I read the bolded . Bro , swears , u don craze Walai grin grin see as water Dey comot my face lol

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by BBBricks: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Can any good thing come from Nigerian women?

Where is Mosdii?
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by BBBricks: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2022
A set of people that bleed every month

So what else do you expect from them?
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
They are happy and fulfilled... undecided

They have millions and cars and homes and travel abroad atleast once a year and are successful in their careers... Any sane person would want that over marriage... I can have both but if I were to choose one men can go rot in hell...

From the way you sound. I can bet with my left Nyash that, you are one of the ladies below. You sound very bitter over men. Since no man wants to look your way.

Sorry ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by jerryforgood: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
I can never become a man even in my next life...I am a woman and I love it kiss
With the way you dislike men, I wonder whether the man you want to marry will fall from heaven.
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Islandlady(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

From the way you sound. I can bet with my left Nyash that, you are one of the ladies below. You sound very bitter over men. Since no man wants to look your way.

Sorry ehn grin
Shortigboman pls go back to the political section and go and continue your vawulence there! Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by andyoxygen(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by lereinter(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Na inside underneath they are looking
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Islandlady(f): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.