Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) (3201 Views)

Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Borno State Govt Paints And Distributes Toyota Corolla As Taxi: Photos / Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by XerXers: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Without being given shishi

10 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Fira09(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
The PETER OBI MOVEMENT is BIGGER than PETER OBI himself..

Most of Nigeria citizens are OBIDIENT......

OBIDIENT is better than SACRIFICE.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN,

VOTE PETER OBI,

GET YOUR PVC.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by XerXers: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
More photos of the bags

15 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by udede(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nice one

12 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Babaken(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obi is a force
AM ON PETERSIDE
VERY OBIDIENT.

33 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Kingspin(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
All Obi campaigns are done free of charge, yet somebody refuses good judgment because his great grandfather is a candidate, he is not the best, 1×bet.
Let's vote credibility for the first time.

God help those who helped themselves.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by PresidObi: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
More to come

I have not even spent my own money, still wondering what to print and distribute to voter who have PVC?

Shirts
Bags
Caps

18 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
We are Obidient
Obi is Cumming!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
How can I get about 100 of this bags , I want to buy and share to the women in my area

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria, Peter Obi

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by bibianna(f): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Everything about this man represents smartness!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
People genuinely love and care about Obi movement without any form of inducement.
Proudly OBIDIENT

19 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by christejames(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is how politics is supposed to be; SELFLESSNESS!

but today, the oldies have turned it into a bazaar for the highest bidder.

But we are wiser now, and OBIdient to the call to take back this country.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
God bless the incoming president Gregory obi.
For those supporting a wanted criminal,drug baron,Stark illiteratess and a man who can't point his father's house ogunlere just know that herds men is real and they slaughter people like goats.
Ogunlere will keep quiet as usual as he has done severally while herds men chop.of necks.he can only ask were is the cow as usual

8 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Penguin2: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
APC and PDP will be busy building structures. By the time they are done, they will see nobody to occupy the structures because we shall have all become OBIdient.

Hurricane Obi is coming!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by 1nice(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
I encourage all supporters of Peter Obi to continue the good work and to work harder, so our expectation can come to reality. Obidients expectation is for Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

Supporters of Peter Obi are doing a good work, keep it up; we are close to our destination and Peter Obi will surely be the next President of Nigeria come 2023. Nothing can stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

Peter Obi movement is a revolutionary movement that will bring a positive change into Nigeria; A Better Nigeria Come 2023

6 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Festy4u(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
How can I get about 100 of this bags , I want to buy and share to the women in my area

Obidient with CNN Situation Room anchor Wolf Blitzer!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Make everybody just rest cos no way wey dis guy go ever win, I fit bet am $20m
Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by securitywatch50: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Haters better join the moving train.

As for me and my family we are highly Obedient.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by NoQualmz: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Penguin2:
APC and PDP will be busy building structures. By the time they are done, they will see nobody to occupy them because we shall have all become OBIdient.

Hurricane Obi is coming!

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by NoQualmz: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:
Make everybody just rest cos no way wey dis guy go ever win, I fit bet am $20m

Onari Dokubo Tompolo u again?

How many drums of kpofire have u done today?

1 Like

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by NoQualmz: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honestly , 2023 might turn out to be the most interesting election year without guns,cutlasses and cultists o.

Even Ipob illiterate terrorists like gidgiddy EmergingNation Kashinova or whatever nonsense that moniker is spelt as etc are all behaving like sane humans now

2 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
NoQualmz:

Onari Dokubo Tompolo u again?

How many drums of kpofire have u done today?
I have no business with drunkards
Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
This particular move will go a long way.

I see this man winning.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Lovelive: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Here I am too.

NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by franchasofficia: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
no PVC no salary from July

1 Like

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
The fact that people are doing this with their personal money is really commendable. And no be even like say them too get oh! Yet they do it anyhow.
Even if Peter Obi fails, it will be on record that they tried their best.

Before Peter Obi emergence in Labour Party, I wasn't thinking of voting because I don't see myself standing in line to vote for either pdp or apc cause to me they are all the same.
But now, I just might vote for Peter Obi. He's not a saint but when we put all sentiments aside, none of the contenders comes close.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by NoQualmz: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:
More to come

I have not even spent my own money, still wondering what to print and distribute to voter who have PVC?

Shirts
Bags
Caps

Bags o

Those market women love bags...women luv bags.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Sergio101(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Very nice
Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Whois(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
God bless her. Those market women are very vital. She deserves accolades got the thought
Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Whois(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bags with labour party logo on it.

wink

God no go shame us
NoQualmz:

Bags o

Those market women love bags...women luv bags.

Re: Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) by Blaqroman0000: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thinking what myself will give as a support to the movement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? / Alex Otti Bows Severally, Cleans His Hand Before Shaking Tinubu (Video) / Atiku Invites US To Partake In Our Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.