Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale (156 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sale by aeak1yahoocom: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
*_FOR SALE:_*

1) 3 Units of Newly built and Spacious 2brm Flats, 90% completed, all rooms ensuite with guest toilet at Shadia Estate, behind Chevron Staff Club and Clinic, Sholuyi, Gbagada.
Price: 120m(all 3 Units) or 40m per flat (Negotiable).
Title: Deed of Assignment, Survey and Global Conveyance.

2) 2 Units of Newly built and Spacious 3brm terrace duplex with 1rm BQ each, 2 to share compound at Sosanya Street, Sholuyi, Gbagada. Still under construction and to be ready in 2 months. 3d video is available.
Price: 85m per unit (NEGOTIABLE).
Title: Receipt, Deed of Assignment and Survey.

3) Newly built and tastefully finished 5brm Semi Detached Duplex, Spacious with 1rm BQ, fitted kitchen and apple parking space for up to 6 cars at Church View Estate, off Yetunde Brown Street, Ifako Gbagada.
Price: 110m
Title: Governor's Consent.
Pics available on request.

4) Newly built 3brm Upstairs Flat with all rooms ensuite and guest toilet at Bakare Dawodu Street, by Deeper Life Church, Gbagada. Still under construction and will be ready for possession in 2months.
Price: 46m net
Title: Registered Conveyance.

5) Newly built and tastefully finished 4brm Semi Detached Duplex, Spacious with 1rm BQ, fitted kitchen and apple parking space for up to 5 cars at Church View Estate, off Yetunde Brown Street, Ifako Gbagada.
Price: 95m
Title: Governor's Consent.
Pics available on request.

6) Full plot of land partly fenced with Gate at Medina Estate, Gbagada.
Price: ~120m~ . *Now 110m*
Title: C of O.

7) Newly built and tastefully finished 4brm Terrace Duplex, very spacious with 1rm Bq attached at Onasanya Street, by Jonsland Hotel, Ifako, Gbagada.
Price: 90m asking
Title: C of O.

cool Newly built and lovely 5brm terrace duplex with separate compound in a serene close with ample parking space that can take 6 cars at Ilawe Street, Ifako, Gbagada.
Price: 80m
Title: Registered Conveyance.

King sd

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My 50 X 100 Plot Of Land In (@ Iduomwina Benin City Buyers Only / I Need Serious Minded People To Work With Me In Real Estate And Earn / A Thread To Compare Between Any Two Items To Choose The Better Option!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.