Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

“god Help Us” -nkechi Blessing Reacts To Chacha Eke’s Marital Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god Help Us” -nkechi Blessing Reacts To Chacha Eke’s Marital Crisis (518 Views)

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / 'Na Plenty Money Dey Rush Us': Nkechi Blessing Rocks Embellished D&G Sunglasses / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“god Help Us” -nkechi Blessing Reacts To Chacha Eke’s Marital Crisis by Hotfrom9ja: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has weighed in on the marriage crash of her colleague, Chacha Eke Faani.

Kemi Filani news reported hours ago that Chacha Eke had severed ties with her husband, Austin Faani as their marriage crashed.

The actress shocked many as she announced the crash of her 9 years old marriage.

The mother of four made this known on her verified Instagram page where she cited numerous reasons she left, which included abuse.

Narrting why she left her marriage, Chacha Eke said she had to quit while she was still alive than leave as a corpse. She also claimed she didn’t want to die or go inexplicably missing.

Speaking on her separation, Chacha Eke claimed she had released some evidence such as videos, voice notes, and photos to the police force, her lawyers and the media in case things went south.

“LEAVE NOW ALIVE OR LEAVE AS A CORPSE

MANY HAVE DIED PRETENDING ALL IS WELL WHILST WISHING, HOPING AND PRAYING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
I DON’T WANT TO “DIE” OR GO INEXPLICABLY “MISSING”.

I SINCERELY AND PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR LIVING A LIE THESE PAST YEARS. TRUE TO RANDOM SPECULATIONS, THERE HAS BEEN TROUBLE IN MY “PERCEIVED PARADISE”.

FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 2YEARS, I AM HERE AGAIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA BOLDLY DECLARING THAT I AM DONE WITH MY MARRIAGE. MY LONG OVERDUE/RELENTLESS STANCE ON THIS IS OF COURSE NO NEWS TO AUSTIN FAANI, THE DOCTORS AND MY PARENTS.

IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE & SUDDENLY I AM INCOMMUNICADO; MY LAWYERS, THE WELFARE DEPARTMENT AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE HAVE MY TESTIMONIALS IN RECORDED VIDEO CLIPS/STATEMENTS SET FOR PUBLIC RELEASE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA APPS AND NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS”.

Nkechi Blessing took to her Instagram story to lend support to the Nollywood beauty.

Using Chacha Eke’s story as an example, she advised her fans to leave their toxic relationships.

Nkechi noted how many didn’t make it out alive to tell their story.

She added that there are so many hidden tears behind many celebrity’s make-up.

“LEAVE TO LIVE…. MANY DIDN’T MAKE IT OUT ALIVE TO TELL THE STORY… HMMMM!!

SO MANY HIDDEN TEARS BEHIND MAKEUP…GOD HELP US”.

https://voicesuit.com/god-help-us-nkechi-blessing-reacts-to-chacha-ekes-marital-crisis/

Re: “god Help Us” -nkechi Blessing Reacts To Chacha Eke’s Marital Crisis by Shapeaso: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: “god Help Us” -nkechi Blessing Reacts To Chacha Eke’s Marital Crisis by Ruke1989: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Most girls today lack decorum, morals and what it takes to be in a healthy relationship. They are all about nudes and sex and think fucking skills will get them happiness and wealth in the absence of morals. Most men will match their madness with greater madness.. Thereby leading to cries of domestic violence and victimization. My advice to trash women such as the actresses is to build morals and stop bringing their yansh under surgical knife to attract wealthy men not minding if such men lack morals. Most women foolishly pursue wealthy men without minding the red lights such as anger. Stop being selfish and greedy. Stop preparing your body to make it fuckable, start preparing your mind so that you can attract the good men into your life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I’m Fully Prepared To Go To Hell Fire-singer Temmie Ovwasa / Here Are They Pride Of African Beauty. / Outfit Ideas For Hot Days Inspired By Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.