Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland (5573 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Man looks gorgeous though, wonder why he's hiding his real face, what's the anonymity for?

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Fira09(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
These are some of his pictures.

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
This man resemble woman grin grin
See sexy lips cheesy

16 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Totilopussylick(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Doja2000:
This man resemble woman grin grin
See sexy lips cheesy

This lips that looks like virgin pussy is sexy to you tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by sirjoggy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
tongue
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by obiekunie01: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
this ones na ancient photo when he was still hustling.

now the guy don fat up with very big tummy self.

I still dont know why he hides himself from public view.

11 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This lips that looks like virgin pussy is sexy to you tongue undecided
show us your own lips na. undecided
I sure say e go black like this anus...... tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Totilopussylick(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Doja2000:
show us your own lips na. undecided
I sure say e go black like this anus...... tongue
tongue
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
tongue
cat got your tongue?
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by virginchaser(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Smart and thoughtful when it matters.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Onyi22(f): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
He looks like a Shim grin

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Cypress042(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by virginchaser(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

Sowore of Sahara reporters that came into public sphere. See as una they drag am up and down.

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Man looks gorgeous though, wonder why he's hiding his real face, what's the anonymity for?
Y una lyk to dey recycle dis picture

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by NoQualmz: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

He has a low self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thats an old pic
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by 01Casper: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fira09:
These are some of his pictures.

is this seun ? grin

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Fira09(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
01Casper:

is this seun ? grin

Yes, it him.
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by 01Casper: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fira09:

Yes, it him.

on a norms i no know the guy for face, see as e carry my mama face
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by osato45: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na small boy seun bi
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Tecnophone: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
he's a very disciplined man, he doesn't fornicate. So forget what you are thinking.
Onyi22:
He looks like a Shim grin
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Sparrk007(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why nigga con do face like black version of Bob risky
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by simple250: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Old pictures grin grin

See seun resent picture here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by padi94(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na front page material be this??
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Uchman00: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why has Kenad not commented on this forum 4 the past 16 years
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
he looks like a lesbian...... op why use gorgeous in describing a male u must be a faggòt

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by AgentGoat: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
01Casper:

on a norms i no know the guy for face, see as e carry my mama face
what is norms
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by johnkey: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Very mumu somebody
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by manmade(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
The guy's face don old past all this pictures you're displaying oo, most of this pictures were taken ten years ago.

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by DrAkpamudehe: 2:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Looks gayish
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Af0nja: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2022
NoQualmz:

He has a low self esteem.
Why??

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by ajekpaks(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2022
All I see is brains...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / After Messy Divorce: Star Actress, Fathia Balogun Remarries Secretly / Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.