Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress (26304 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by chiboycue: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Whether the Devil likes it or not our votes must count in 2023 by God's grace. The youths of Nigeria has endured so much suffering, hardship and insecurity for so long.
We, youths, must ensure that we get our PVC and come out to vote, most especially, on presidential election day. We must come out en masse and vote without fear or favour and we must make sure our votes count. The great future of our dear nation lies in our PVCs.
We, youths, must be OBIDIENT, Come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by bluefilm: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
Imagine grin Such a good man!

We all remain OBIdient!

I will remain OBIdient till thy kingdom come.

So help me God.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Great news
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Omodua(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
shigishege:
oga forget foreigners na Naija we dey. Abi foreigners will say I should not talk in my own country again I don't claim other peoples country, I proudly represent Nigeria and we pray it get better. So mr foreigners slave, stop this bragging abeg
But you should be civil in your comments. Not ethnic bantering or insults. Robust arguments preferable.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Omodua(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
shigishege:
oga forget foreigners na Naija we dey. Abi foreigners will say I should not talk in my own country again I don't claim other peoples country, I proudly represent Nigeria and we pray it get better. So mr foreigners slave, stop this bragging abeg
But you should be civil in your comments. Not ethnic bantering or insults. Robust arguments preferable. Needless gratuitous insults.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Chronicbeggers: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
shigishege:
I admit, he is richer than my father cos my father is not a governor but I'm better than you cos I don't sell galla in the traffics.
Your generations can never be better than me talk more of you. grin grin Set a date and where in Lagos we can meet to prove that
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
walefresh3:

Such a good man that turned majority anambranians to poverty-stricken personified

See as Dem be below

This one don't even know the difference between Anambra and Enugu. Kaiii
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114237766:

Take your time and view videos through these links below, he did all these without borrowing, even when the state was in huge debts and mess, he cleared all the debts, always paying workers as at when due, didn't owe pensioners or gratuities, executed all the projects without owing contractors or suppliers before his tenure ended, still invested billions for the state and left 75 billion naira in three different banks for his predecessor, Labour unions know his antecedents that's why they are backing him

View achievements of Obi when he was governor through the links

https://fb.watch/dWS_udmIva/

https://fb.watch/dWT2mCvJVi/

https://fb.watch/dWT47-jSJ3/
Don't bother yourself replying that fellow with those links, he isn't buoyant enough to afford the data.
He keep going from one thread to another with the same line of question, even when you answer him with facts, figures and source he will run to another thread to ask again. Well I noticed that is his own job to do as a BMC
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by DeleTaller: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Kingspin:
Both are the same thing. They need good roads, electricity, healthcare etc

In a zoo? are u now ready be an animal in a zoo now?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Larryton(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Useless Labour Congress that contributed to the present hardship, were they not the one's that deceived people in 2015 and insisted that Jonathan shouldn't remove subsidy? Yet, buhari government keeps increasing fuel price at will without resistance from the Labour Congress because they have all taken bribes. Nothing good can come from Nigeria Labour Congress, I still don't know the role of Nigeria Labour Congress till date if not for tools to torment citizens by politicians, Nigeria Labour Congress should be fighting for enforcement of minimum wage all over the country and shut down states that dim it fit not to pay by going on strike till they comply, set up committee and ensure that workers gets necessary benefits from working place by ensuring that employers are fair enough to the workers as it's been practiced globally, if you go to Dangote refinery, or these Chinese companies in Nigeria, you will weep when you see the kind of meagre wages they pay workers. They are the highest contributor to Nigeria woes. NLC will always succum to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by walefresh3(m): 12:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Basiljoe:

Lmao. You're just a stupid troll. I was born and bred in lagos and I can tell you that lagos slums are worst than those pictures there. You can't find the same type of slums in lagos, in anambra.
Lagos is one of the most unliveable cities in the world, it was ranked on nairalands homepage few weeks back. Dirty, overpopulated, congested, filled with touts, agberos and abokis like yourself. grin

A giant mega slumville only behind ibadan, the brown roof slumcity grin

You Afonjas and dirtyness and poverty are like 5 and 6, no wonder kwara was ranked the open defacation capital of the world. grin

See painment... Why did u have to typed dis long episode .... Wasted effort .... I didn't go through the nonsense u typed up there....

Go and get a life....

I repeat Peter obituary is a fraudster and a pathological liar... From underdeveloped region of cannibalism in eastern region of Nigeria..
Oya kill ya self

See your same anambra below

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by shegz24(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2022
This their meeting no dey end?

Mr. Obi if u no wan be VP, let Kwankwaso and NNPP know.

If not, go with your Labour Party and fight for 3rd position.

"Over-meeting na waste of family-biscuit".
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Wokenaija: 3:24am On Jun 29, 2022
shigishege:
grin grin this one is more than confused itself. They sha wan finish this man money. Thereris God oo
Urchins standing on an old drug addict’s mandate
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by nextstep(m): 3:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
what did he do different as anambra state governor?

What did he do better than tinubu as governor?

Well, one has the strong aura of suspicion about his tenure and looted funds. And continues to have undue influence on the state's purse.

The other doesn't, though some have tried to paint his offshore account as illegal. He also prudently invested state funds.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Mrfixitt(m): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2022
shigishege:
grin grin this one is more than confused itself. They sha wan finish this man money. Thereris God oo
You're groaning in pain.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Smoke55: 6:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:

can't you all campaign for your preferred candidate without attaching it with others..

Isshhh!!

This is getting irritating..

The dude you quoted didn't mention your tinubu why trying to compare..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Smoke55: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2022
shigishege:
is it your money?

At least he didn't pay $25,000 to get the votes of delegates during primary..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by kollinz1234(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Smoke55: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
in politics u debate n let them know their worth

If not for tribal sentiment,a one time governor who is jumping from one party to another without any reasonable achievements as governor shouldn’t b compared with a man who built an unknown party from scratch to finish n turn it to a national party

Obi ought to b contesting in apga same way tinubu is contesting in apc

Peter obi never failed to disappoint as a pass graduate of philosophy cos he couldn’t manage to increase igr for 8 years n Obiano quadruple it within a year

Tinubu is a first class graduate of accounting n he proved it beyond reasonable doubt with what he did in Lagos

I just wish one of these peter obi supporters can have a reasonable debate on their achievements as governor with veritable facts n not hearsay from beer parlor
@ the bolded..

Graduate without certificate..

Yawn... shocked
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by walefresh3(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Basiljoe:

Lmao. You're just a stupid troll. I was born and bred in lagos and I can tell you that lagos slums are worst than those pictures there. You can't find the same type of slums in lagos, in anambra.
Lagos is one of the most unliveable cities in the world, it was ranked on nairalands homepage few weeks back. Dirty, overpopulated, congested, filled with touts, agberos and abokis like yourself. grin

A giant mega slumville only behind ibadan, the brown roof slumcity grin

You Afonjas and dirtyness and poverty are like 5 and 6, no wonder kwara was ranked the open defacation capital of the world. grin

D thing pain you... You no fit defend your padorama HIMTULIE Personified from the obvious Truth....heeya ... Sorry u hear .
Anufia
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by walefresh3(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Smoke55:
is it your money?

At least he didn't pay $25,000 to get the votes of delegates during primary..

Him even get the money... No ibo man get money reach Tinubu... How much anambra get.... Shio...
Tell your obituary to go and regovern anambra by promax ...we don't need himnat the national level... Because him too dey lie....and he failed woefully to turn anambra around.. today anambra still look primitive and underdeveloped
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by walefresh3(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

This one don't even know the difference between Anambra and Enugu. Kaiii

Non- are developed. ... Dey are bird of the same f.........
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Kuruptnigga: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Built2last:
Peter Obi should make them an offer they can't resist. Minimum wage 50k for a start. Na them go carry the campaign for head. and don't tell me there is no money to pay. One civil servant stole 80 billion and we have not heard anything. He has settled Malami and case has entered voice mail. 80 billion na the one wey we hear oo. The man may have stolen half a trillion naira

Focus on recovering stolen wealth from our politicians and you can conveniently pay salaries without borrowing

I have told my uncles and aunts who are civil servants, if you like don't vote for OBI.

Just don't call me for money.

If he wins under labour party. Workers salary and welfare will take priority over everything because he can't fail his immediate constituency which is labour unions.

When workers are paid well, money will circulate in the economy.

How we still pay 18k minimum wage when inflation is not 50% beats my imagination.

Carton of indomie don dey near 4k
Ordinary 1 bag of pure water now na 400 naira. And una say suffer no dey tire una.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Shikini: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Good step
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Simplythebest: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2022
He can't do magic but he will restore our lose glory. Nigerians are really suffering from APC government or will u tell me u are not seeing or hearing it. For ur hatred is ur people that hate Igbos so much that u guys can throw away a competent person due to the bad person is from ur region. But one thing for sure na everyone go suffer it when the time comes
shigishege:
let me tell you something today. As it is today in this country nothing, no miracle your man can perform that will bring Nigeria economy back to hownit was before. So stop all this special Angelic painting of your candidate. Iw would have been in you guys camp and support your man but your hatred and pompousness make everyone running from you people
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Smoke55: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Him even get the money... No ibo man get money reach Tinubu... How much anambra get.... Shio...
Tell your obituary to go and regovern anambra by promax ...we don't need himnat the national level... Because him too dey lie....and he failed woefully to turn anambra around.. today anambra still look primitive and underdeveloped
it's baseless arguing with kids on a faceless forum...

You win!!!

Have a nice day... cool
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by maximazi: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Mr obi has so many achievements more than tinubu and it's verifiable .
1. He placed Anambra state as number 1 in education from 23rd position during his tenure.
2. He cleared pensions and gratuity
3. No single worker can say he/she was owed salary all through obi's tenure as a governor
4. Anambra state has the highest human development index during his tenure.
5. Anambra state has the best roads in southeast
6. Peter brought investors in Anambra, Anambra is the most industrialized state in both southeast and southsouth combined
7. Peter obi cleared over 100 million dollars depth owed by the previous government and left over 72billion naira after his tenure
8. Peter obi reduced unemployment rate in Anambra
9. Many institutions that were not accredited was accredited during his tenure
10. No allegation of corruption was leveled on peter obi since then until now , He has a clean record that's verifiable.
I can go on and on to list peter obi's achievements as a governor. He is the most qualified candidate come 2023.

I challenge you to list tinubu's achievements in Lagos state let's go and verify.
Also go watch what's tinubu says is his plans for Nigerians and watch peter obi plan for Nigerians, come back and tell us the difference.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by cobsol(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:

You will know soon.

Ode
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by Factcheck0001: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
cobsol:

You will know soon.

Ode
insult is your trademark but I don’t care

Tell me one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress by 1nice(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is victorious
Labour Party is victorious
Obidients are victorious

Supporters of Peter Obi will exposed and destroy any thing the enemies of Peter Obi will try to use as bait and leverage to stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria Come 2023.

May all the paid Journalists sent to blackmail and trap Peter Obi be put to shame and may this evil Journalists be defeated and disgrace wherever they may be.

Nigerians let come together and vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
No more rigging of Presidential election in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.