Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man (29619 Views)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by NaijaCover(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
“I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Fr. Mbaka is called back and Adoration Ministry is reopened” – Nigerian man says.

A Nigerian Man, Akanchawa Orba has said he will not worship at Catholic church until Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry is reopened, Reports.

"I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Rev fr mbaka is called back and adoration ministry is reopened" he wrote on Facebook, As Sighted By on Tuesday, June 28.

The Catholic Priest had announced the shutdown of the Adoration Ministry following the order given to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Calistus Onaga to embark on a one-month retreat.

Recall that the cleric described Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, as being too stingy and unfit to be the next President of Nigeria.

Following the public outburst, Onaga sanctioned Mbaka and directed the shutdown of his ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.

See Photo And His Reaction On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Fahdiga(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rubbish. If you like go and worship cow no one sends you. Mbaka flouted the rules and was punished accordingly.

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Fira09(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rev . mbaka was the cause of all this problem ......A man of God is not supposed to speak in ungodly manners.

If you like don't attend any Catholic church to thy kingdom come..... it your own personal race.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Fira09(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
K

You book space on time.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Leave that mbaka
He is not worthy to be a priest

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Zelenskyy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Until then, you are free to serve Juju...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by HarlequinLekex: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is he worshiping Mbaka or God Or Catholic church?

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who is this so called Mbaka?
A pastor that only look upon politics,not minding his church services?
What is his business in politics, And when did pastors start focusing on politics?
Just because of the money and things they will do for his church!
Weird!!
If you won't attend a Catholic church again,its nobody's business!
You reasons looks irrelevant,and irritating!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by NaijaCover(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Leave that mbaka
He is not worthy to be a priest

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Built2last: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
See herbalist dey catch cruise on top Mbaka matter

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Cypress042(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mere facebook Ranting as usual cheesy

I doubt if this man's ranting would pass the facebook group he posted it.

What would a small Rat do to a bag of rice

Nothing undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Abfinest007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
One of them.it shows it only there bcus of mbaka .he is not there to worship God but mbaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by nkemoma(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
There is no difference between most of Mbaka followers and Boko Haram.. Their sheepleness is 1st grade

Mbaka is a Shekau with a Bible and Rosary in hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
We have nothing much to say to that, Father Mbaka.
To each their own.

We just want to use this opportunity to say A big thank you to one of the few real men of God in this nation.
May God continue to bless his faithful servants in our nation.
The ones who teach their congregation the true way of salvation.

Lets talk about one of them today,
Pastor Kumuyi.

Pastor Kumuyi has remained forthright, and stayed true to his calling, at a time when most men of God in Nigeria took sides politically.

He is a great man and we are glad that Pastor Kumuyi is highly respected by good people nationwide.

When Pastor Kumuyi talks, we can listen, knowing that his message is not tainted with politics, prejudice or any other consideration.

“Whatsoever he says, you can be sure is what the word of God says.
Wherever he stands is where the word of God stands
God will continue to bless, guide and protect pastor Kumuyi and every other man of God in Nigeria that is just like him.

Excerpts from Pastor Kumuyi Holden words from.the pulpit. ........

"We present the Word of God as delivered in the Holy Bible, alright, but we warn that in the long run, the Lord is interested in a fusion of obedience to His Word and relating amicably with fellow human beings, regardless of class, color, caste (religion) or culture.
We teach that if you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property or pilfering the public till.
We teach a linear life of Christian walk: you can’t be a saint on Sunday and a monster on Monday."

Profound.
Earnest.
Well said.
Deep as in Deeper Life. Pastor Kumuyi, where have you been all our lives? Thank you, thank you for speaking out now.
“If you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property...”

Profound, again we say, profound.
But this is not what we hear from most preachers today.
What we rather see is the pulpit being turned to a soapbox, where hatred is preached, where fake news is spread week after week, and where congregants are instigated against the leadership of the country.
Let's leave it here for today.

All of us @ will never and can never say anything bad/negative about any Man of God in this nation, cos our Holy Bible tells us that,
We should leave such people to God,
He has the final judgment on them on the last day.
So we will always respect them.

We Rise.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Ndibuna: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
His stupid business. Soldier go, soldier come barrack remain
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Balkan(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mbaka the fraud star. See what the love of money has done to you.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by McStoic(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Woww
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rubbish at its peak

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by toujurs: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Poor man who can't buy cement for the church, who cares about your opinion cheesy

This is how poor people, talk. Poor man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by tunapawizzy: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Someone should please beg that man because he is so important that if he doesn't worship at catholic church h again, catholic church will collapse..please beg that man for me

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Naiira(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Of course you will; you’re not called to worship man, but God.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by LadyRosa(f): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok...
Who cares?!!!!!
Them dey do roll call during mass for those wey no come na.

Catholic church no dey do poster and crusade.We no dey hustle for members. tongue tongue tongue

Ave Maria... cool

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Continue worshiping men instead of God!

That's why many of you people are so empty, shallow, dull, and easy to manipulate.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Igyeseh06(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Person wey sabi Pope no dey fear em parish priest.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by tenpipsperday: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
The idiot is worshipping mbaka not God

No mbaka no worship.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by sofiscatedmoron: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Idiot. I hate brainless animals like this fool who sheepishly worship personalities.

Are you a Catholic or an Mbakalic? So if Mbaka dies tomorrow, you would stop being a Christian altogether?

Bloody terrorist. The Catholic Church doesn't need fanatics and personality cult devotees like you.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by omoadeleye(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na your problem be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.