Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man (29618 Views)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
How much is your tithe sef.?

Lobbish.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Regex: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerians! Always in love with their chain
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by xynerise: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mumu, even if tens of thousands leaves, it still won't shake
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Naijanascam: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
He didn't even know why his own god was suspended in the first place....

Iberiberism
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by showafrica(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Edge247:
We are one Nigeria - Okowa tell Supporters in Sokoto
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSYMfBrId4

Why is it only Nigeria that uses ONE before her country. I have never heard ONE Ghana, or we are ONE Russia or we are ONE Spain. It definitely means something is not right with the name Nigeria. E go better make we change am. This almagamation of countries into ONE is not good. If the people had amalgamated themselves, they wouldn't be using ONE. I prefer we call it Trigeria, or Hexgeria depending on how many nations luggard lumped together.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not even a Catholic but this boy is a Baztard..
If you like worship ogugu..
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Okobola146: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Leave that mbaka
He is not worthy to be a priest
no mind the guy.

How far now? Are you still coming tonight?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Emdebby2: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Until then, you are free to serve Juju...
This one got me laughing in Swahili...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Emdebby2: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Some people are not ashamed to bring their stupidity to social media. Who cares if you worship in the Catholic church or not. Do you think the Catholic mark attendance or recognize absentees? Abeg shift!
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by toprealman: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
People actually thing the building is the temple of God.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by stasius: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who cares?

There is a saying that goes this way "ogbete amarọ na ofu onye abịarọ afịa."

Oga dey go. Nobody will even notice you left. Hahahhaha.
Maybe you worship man and not God. That is the only reason you can make such useless statement.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Jnjoku883(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114237303:
“I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Fr. Mbaka is called back and Adoration Ministry is reopened” – Nigerian man says.

A Nigerian Man, Akanchawa Orba has said he will not worship at Catholic church until Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry is reopened, Reports.

"I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Rev fr mbaka is called back and adoration ministry is reopened" he wrote on Facebook, As Sighted By on Tuesday, June 28.

The Catholic Priest had announced the shutdown of the Adoration Ministry following the order given to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Calistus Onaga to embark on a one-month retreat.

Recall that the cleric described Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, as being too stingy and unfit to be the next President of Nigeria.

Following the public outburst, Onaga sanctioned Mbaka and directed the shutdown of his ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.

See Photo And His Reaction On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Oga, if you like,don't go to church again. That's your wahala. Mbaka is not God and he is not even Jesus Christ. He is not the one that have the key to heaven so why you dey carry am for ur human like 911 tipper.

He was not existing when Jesus Christ brought the church to existence. No one should leave the temple of God because of a mere mortal man.

Mbaka is a priest and Man of God which for years, I loved him and I still do. I love his OBIdient to the Bishop and the Adoration was shut down for just 30days. He is a good man and a man sent by God. But what shock me was how his followers are taking him as if he is the Jesus Christ in the Word of God or God, The Father in Heaven. The Heavenly Father is greater than Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is greater than Father Mbaka and Fr Mbaka is greater than me or you...

If Fr Mbaka's followers are mishaving in bad ways, then they have not caught Jesus Christ in their lives which Mbaka was sent to preach and tell to them about.

I don't think Jesus Christ can approves this according to The Word of God.

I come in peace...
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okobola146:
no mind the guy.

How far now? Are you still coming tonight?

Hahahaha
You are damn funny grin
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114237649:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

Am on it

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by nikki26(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
BYE!!
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by NaijaCover(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

Am on it

Remain Blessed
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by adaeze10p: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rubbish. If you like go and worship cow no one sends you. Mbaka flouted the rules and was punished accordingly.Rubbish. If you like go and worship cow no one sends you. Mbaka flouted the rules and was punished accordingly....
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114244672:

Remain Blessed
Amen

And you too
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Preciousgift90: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114237303:
“I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Fr. Mbaka is called back and Adoration Ministry is reopened” – Nigerian man says.

A Nigerian Man, Akanchawa Orba has said he will not worship at Catholic church until Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry is reopened, Reports.

"I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Rev fr mbaka is called back and adoration ministry is reopened" he wrote on Facebook, As Sighted By on Tuesday, June 28.

The Catholic Priest had announced the shutdown of the Adoration Ministry following the order given to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Calistus Onaga to embark on a one-month retreat.

Recall that the cleric described Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, as being too stingy and unfit to be the next President of Nigeria.

Following the public outburst, Onaga sanctioned Mbaka and directed the shutdown of his ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.

Mumu the smell, you go stay house tire. That means he only goes to church to worship fr Mbaka and not God. Shame on you!
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by egoldman(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114241131:
We have nothing much to say to that, Father Mbaka.
To each their own.

We just want to use this opportunity to say A big thank you to one of the few real men of God in this nation.
May God continue to bless his faithful servants in our nation.
The ones who teach their congregation the true way of salvation.

Lets talk about one of them today,
Pastor Kumuyi.

Pastor Kumuyi has remained forthright, and stayed true to his calling, at a time when most men of God in Nigeria took sides politically.

He is a great man and we are glad that Pastor Kumuyi is highly respected by good people nationwide.

When Pastor Kumuyi talks, we can listen, knowing that his message is not tainted with politics, prejudice or any other consideration.

“Whatsoever he says, you can be sure is what the word of God says.
Wherever he stands is where the word of God stands
God will continue to bless, guide and protect pastor Kumuyi and every other man of God in Nigeria that is just like him.

Excerpts from Pastor Kumuyi Holden words from.the pulpit. ........

"We present the Word of God as delivered in the Holy Bible, alright, but we warn that in the long run, the Lord is interested in a fusion of obedience to His Word and relating amicably with fellow human beings, regardless of class, color, caste (religion) or culture.
We teach that if you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property or pilfering the public till.
We teach a linear life of Christian walk: you can’t be a saint on Sunday and a monster on Monday."

Profound.
Earnest.
Well said.
Deep as in Deeper Life. Pastor Kumuyi, where have you been all our lives? Thank you, thank you for speaking out now.
“If you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property...”

Profound, again we say, profound.
But this is not what we hear from most preachers today.
What we rather see is the pulpit being turned to a soapbox, where hatred is preached, where fake news is spread week after week, and where congregants are instigated against the leadership of the country.
Let's leave it here for today.

All of us @ will never and can never say anything bad/negative about any Man of God in this nation, cos our Holy Bible tells us that,
We should leave such people to God,
He has the final judgment on them on the last day.
So we will always respect them.

We Rise.

Anaekwugheri.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Slimwhyt(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Don't worship na. Mtchewww!
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Basiljoe: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thunder fire both him and mbaka.
Mbaka is phenomenal disgrace, the idiot supported buhari.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by ofordegreat(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114237303:

The Akanchawa Orba of a person is a fool.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Okobola146: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

Hahahaha
You are damn funny grin
abeg answer me now. I've bought suya, stout and odogwu bitter down for us
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okobola146:
abeg answer me now. I've bought suya, stout and odogwu bitter down for us

grin grin
I have laugh to the extent,not only my stomach is paining me,but my kidney
grin grin
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Okobola146: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

grin grin
I have laugh to the extent,not only my stomach is paining me,but my kidney
grin grin
I will tell Ekweremandu to get you a new kidney. Just come over, let me show you something
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Emperorx: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is he worshiping Mbaka or God Or Catholic church?
nice question .don't mind the mugu
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Encyclopedia1: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
When you pretend to serve God but u are actually serving Father Mbaka. Go and sleep jare
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Basicend: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
toujurs:
Poor man who can't buy cement for the church, who cares about your opinion cheesy

This is how poor people, talk. Poor man cheesy

Are you ok at all?

What is poor man. . What has rich or poor got to do with God's house or business?

Do you think God really rates us by financial figures? Shame on you and your mentality.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Okobola146:
I will tell Ekweremandu to get you a new kidney. Just come over, let me show you something

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.