Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi (2573 Views)

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms / Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by IlovePMB: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is for those who think that voting someone because of his tribe or religion will benefit them. Here, Peter Obi said he saw Christians studying in Egypt which is a Muslim country. In other words our problem in Nigeria is that bad leaders use religion to get votes but at the end of the day, they are like drivers that learnt how to drive using old cars. How can such a driver drive modern cars. He would simply crash the car. Try and listen to this 4 minuits video and have a rethink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQyLCcdvBU

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Confirm!
Not to talk to much....
They should defend themselves!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by VictoryAssured: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Right
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PresidObi: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Correct points

We all suffer the same suffer

6 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
This one thinks he can use the okirika igbo sense to get votes, if he wants to get close to aso rock then he should accept to be kwankwaso’s vice. He will be shocked on election day and will realise social media isn’t reality.

12 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
IlovePMB:
This is for those who think that voting someone because of his tribe or religion will benefit them. Here, Peter Obi said he saw Christians studying in Egypt which is a Muslim country. In other words our problem in Nigeria is that bad leaders use religion to get votes but at the end of the day, they are like drivers that learnt how to drive using old cars. How can such a driver drive modern cars. He would simply crash the car. Try and listen to this 4 minuits video and have a rethink.

Lalasticlala
With all dis camouflage...why did he failed in anambra ? U meant he was not knowledgeable then to govern ?....
Peter obi failed anambranians....for good 8 years of is tenor.... Till date anambra still look primitive

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by lonecatt(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
In other words both muslims and christians are victims of bad governance.

politicians,mumuric and sycophants are the ones sowing religious and ethnic seeds of hatred amongst the people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Don27tiky(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Any right thinking person should know that Obi is a better option.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by ChoCho54(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peter Obi have surpassed my expectations of a detribalized Nigerian.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
• First of all, they started by saying he just wants to be Atiku’s running mate, he doesn’t have what it takes to contest for President.

• Then they went ahead to say the PDP won’t give him the ticket, he’s just wasting his time, the best he will get is becoming Atiku’s VP after Atiku wins the primaries. Where was he when they were building the PDP, he should have remained in APGA, he wants an already made platform. He wants to reap where he didn’t sow.

• They went further to tell him and his supporters how power is not freely given, they can’t be saying it’s the turn of the SE when the SE doesn’t do anything spectacular for the party, if the SE wants power they should start playing strategic politics so they can be better positioned to negotiate for power.

• He left and joined the Labour Party, they started saying Labour Party is a small party with no structure, he doesn’t stand a chance with the Labour Party, this is a movement he should have started years ago.

• Labour Party has gone from being a small party to a serious force in less than 60days after he joined, now the worry is he didn’t do anything in Anambra as Governor. His investment was a useless one and all sorts of nonsense. That he should show them his achievements first to proof his competence.

• He has only online presence, they added. Elections are not won on social media, no offline presence, his supporters are just online making noise and constituting nuisance.

• It is becoming clear day after day that this movement isn’t the joke they took it to be, now they are trying to blackmail his supporters to tone it down by saying they are bullies, insulting and attacking every other person but Peter Obi.

The same people who have spent the last 3 months attacking Peter Obi and his supporters, hitting them from all corner and saying all sorts of things about them are now playing victim. It’s a joy to watch though.

It is now glaring that Peter is not gunning for the VP position, he’s not so bothered about the PDP’s platform, he has taken your numerous advice and decided to go build structure in a structureless party from scratch with little or no time left at all before the elections, he’s now playing the politics you all have always advised he starts playing, the SE is no longer waiting to be given power, they are now prepared in one voice to take it with the help of well meaning Nigerians who truly believe Peter is better. And you are still crying.

It is getting obvious every other day that this movement is not just on social media alone, it’s gaining nationwide acceptance, you all are now worried and trying to kill the momentum by tagging us rude and insulting.

I have one advice for you all, Peter Obi supporters haven’t even started….You have to get use to our “structureless social media noise”. I see how fast you have gone from hailing to wailing, you are threatened by the possibility that Peter Obi, against all odds now have a real chance. It has gone from Peter will not win to Peter may not win and this troubles you a lot.

And to make matters worse, the biggest problem and nightmare you have about his candidacy, the most disturbing of them all is the reality that of all the candidates currently vying for that seat, #PeterIsBetter.

ONC

WATCH OUT, WE'RE COMING.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Blackfire(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Always making other presidential candidates look inferior...

Rubbish
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
IlovePMB:

Lalasticlala
this same man use religion to get votes in anambra by separating d catholic from d Anglican

This guy is just trying to form angel when u know u are also part of them,so engineering courses many of us did for 5 years is what oga went to study in Egypt for just 3 days

Someone that had no knowledge of engineering n even had a pass in ordinary philosophy

This guy is just deceiving his gullible fans
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by GoooodHardDick: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peter Obi. Man is so filled with wisdom, highly knowledgeable with a very high IQ.

No doubt, peter Obi is the best man Nigeria needs at the moment. Get your PVC and vote for labour party

5 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
walefresh3:

With all dis camouflage...why did he failed in anambra ? U meant he was not knowledgeable then to govern ?....
Peter obi failed anambranians....for good 8 years of is tenor.... Till date anambra still look primitive

*PETER OBI RELEASES HIS FULL PROFILE AS MORE NIGERIANS PREVAIL ON HIM TO RUN FOR PRESIDENCY*

NAME : Mr. Peter Gregory OBI, (CON).

CONTACT DETAILS

*22 Niger Drive, GRA, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria
*Tel: 08034051000
*E-mail: poanambra@gmail.com

DATE OF BIRTH : 19th July 1961,

PLACE OF BIRTH: Onitsha, Nigeria

NATIONALITY: Nigerian

MARITAL STATUS: Married with two children

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS

· Member, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)

· Member, Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers

· Member, British Institute of Directors (IOD)

MEMBERSHIP OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMMITTEES

In my capacity as the Governor of Anambra State, I served as a member of:

*Federal Government Committee on Minimum Wage

*Federal Government Committee on Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy

*Federal Government Committee on Mass Transit

*Federal Government Committee on Natural Resource

*National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform

*National Economic Council Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds

*National Economic Council Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export

*Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council

*Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria

*National Economic Council Review Committee on the Power Sector

AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government's construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor BabatundeFashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

* 2012: Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria – by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

* 2012: Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager – by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for my resourcefulness and creativity in governance.

*2011: Zik Leadership Prize.

*2010: ICT Governor of the Year – by the West Africa ICT Development Award.

*2009: Champion Newspaper Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award.

*2009: Thisday Newspaper Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

*2007: The Sun Newspaper Man of the Year Award.

**The Nigerian MDGs Office/UNDP Best Governor in the Implementation of the MDGs in Nigeria

INTRODUCTION OF CONSTITUTIONAL AND OTHER MAJOR CHANGES IN NIGERIAN POLITICS

*He was the first gubernatorial candidate in Nigeria to legally challenge to its logical conclusion, his governorship electoral victory that was denied him. He won in the Courts and reclaimed his mandate.

*He was the first Governor in Nigeria to legally challenge his wrongful impeachment and was reinstated by the Courts.

*He was the first Governor in Nigeria to seek the interpretation of tenures of Governors when INEC allowed elections to take place in Anambra State when his tenure had not expired; the election already concluded was cancelled and he was allowed to complete his tenure.

*He was the first Governor to serve a 2nd term in both the new and old Anambra State, that is, almost 40 years after creation of the State.

*He was the first Governor, whilst still in Office, to be appointed a Special Adviser to the President.

*He was the first serving Governor to be appointed into the Presidential Economic Management Team.

*He was among the first Governors to be honoured with a National Award in 2011, while still in office.

*Though the only Governor whose political party was in government in only one State, he was elected Vice-Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum twice.

*Though the only non-PDP Governor in the South-East (made up of 5 States), he was elected by the other 4 PDP Governors as their Chairman for 8 years rather than the usual one year.

FUNDAMENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE (PARTIAL LISTING)

1. Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

2. For the first time in the history of Anambra State, Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as United Stated, Britain, Russia, European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited the State. Before my tenure, Anambra was practically a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners.

3. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which hitherto were not in Anambra State started working with the State. Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.

4. He was recognised as Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals Office (OSSAP-MDGs) and the UNDP in the implementation of their programmes in Nigeria.

5. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under him did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

6. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

7. The State's ground-breaking return of schools to their original owners - Voluntary Agencies (Churches) on 1st January 2009, and subsequent partnership with the Agencies in Education, saw the State move from 24th position out of 36 States to Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This made the World Bank to commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, on this revolutionary partnership and phenomenal achievement.

8. The State also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. This symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care because of the services offered by health institutions owned by Voluntary Agencies, while the State restored grants to the agencies and made available to them more than 50 million Dollars in various types of support.

10. Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, his Government funded the transformation of -:

a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;
b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;
c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;
d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and
e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.
His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

11. His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. With complementary funding from our Government, they used the money to build 10 Maternal and Child Care Centres across the State, particularly in rural communities, in partnership with the Churches.

12. The State was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr. FabriceCampoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle-East and Africa.

13. Anambra State Government provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr. Ken Span) described as the biggest such deployment in Africa so far.

14. The State provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools, which the CEO of Galaxy Backbone (Mr. Gerald Ilukwe) characterized as incomparable to any in the country.

15. More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the State by our Government.

16. Boreholes were provided in schools all over the State.

17. Numerous classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.

18 As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, a number of companies were attracted to build their facilities in the Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world, which built their first Green Field facility in the State, which is today one of the most successful facilities they operate globally.

19. A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged under our Government; a good example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which our government bought more than 1,000 vehicles.

20. Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with recognized government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including provision of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police (Abubakar Mohammed) lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in my last three years in office.

21. To further enhance security, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and Churches.

22. His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

23. His Government commenced the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the ChukwuemekaOdumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the fencing, construction of internal roads, electrification, construction of the Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, among others).

24. His Government attracted the World Bank support on erosion - National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) - to Anambra State.

25. His Government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.

26 His Government, for the first time, undertook the aerial mapping of Awka as well as the production of Structure Plans for Awka Capital Territory, Onitsha and Nnewi.

27. During his tenure and with his Government's support, Anambra State became an oil producing State.

28. He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

29. His government commenced the development of the 'Three Arms Zone' comprising Government House/Governor’s Lodge, Legislative Building/Speakers Residence, and Judiciary Building with Chief Judge’s Residence.

30. By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when we took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.

31. Anambra State was the first to undergo national peer review, which scrutinised State Governments for good governance, through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID.

-
Do you want to see Peter Obi run for the office of the President?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
This one thinks he can use the okirika igbo sense to get votes, if he wants to get close to aso rock then he should accept to be kwankwaso’s vice. He will be shocked on election day and will realise social media isn’t reality.

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Peter Obi should not deputize anyone.

If he loses, he should try again.

How many times did Buhari run?

How many times has Atiku run?

One thing is certain: Peter Obi is the best sprinter in this race and if he fails, what this country is going through now will be a preamble.

5 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
walefresh3:

Biko my Anambra is not primitive and Peter Obi was not a failure

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blackfire:
Always making other presidential candidates look inferior...

Rubbish
Because there are actually intellectually inferior.All they know how to do is share dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Blackfire(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Because there are actually intellectually inferior.All they know how to do is share dollars.

Will you keep quiet ...

Supporting an unknown candidate that has no structure
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerians need to unite and VOLUNTARILY CAMPAIGN AND WORK for this good cause, for PETER OBI to get to that Presidency to serve everyone and everybody !! Come together to Campaign for him to the rural ignorant, poor people that APC and PDP will be relying upon, to buy their electoral votes !! Enlightenment of these poor, ignorant , vast majority of Nigerians, to vote Peter Obi , over the Radio, and by foot evangelical is key to make him win the Elections by Landslide. !!

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is an honest man, a politician with a good vision for Nigeria; a visionary leader ready to make Nigeria a better place for all to live.

Supporters of Peter Obi will exposed and destroy any thing the enemies of Peter Obi will try to use as bait and leverage to stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria Come 2023.

May all the paid Journalists sent to blackmail and trap Peter Obi be put to shame and may this evil Journalists be defeated and disgrace wherever they may be. May all the enemies of Peter Obi be defeated and disgrace. May all the enemies of Labour Party be defeated and disgrace and may the enemies of the Obidients be defeated and disgrace.

Nigerians let come together and vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
No more rigging of Presidential election in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by mycar: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Are you from Anambra? BTW, doesn't Nigeria as a whole look primitive?
With all the things he did in Anambra and you still called him a failure, I guess your own is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Advocate500: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2022
peepydelano:
And at the end your life becomes better than Peter obi's life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Advocate500: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
this same man use religion to get votes in anambra by separating d catholic from d Anglican

This guy is just trying to form angel when u know u are also part of them,so engineering courses many of us did for 5 years is what oga went to study in Egypt for just 3 days

Someone that had no knowledge of engineering n even had a pass in ordinary philosophy

This guy is just deceiving his gullible fans
this account was registered 2days ago with so purpose of lying against obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by Advocate500: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Biko my Anambra is not primitive and Peter Obi was not a failure
that account was registered 2days ago,don't give them attention pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by KEVIND: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2022
peepydelano:
Okrika is an island in Rivers State, Nigeria, capital of the Local Government Area of the same name. The town is situated on an island south of Port Harcourt, making it a suburb of the much larger city. The average elevation of Okrika is 452 metres

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by jrobbins: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
peepydelano:

And you'd still suffer like every other person on the street. His points are Salient..

Buhari is from Katsina but Katsina is one of the worst place I'd want to find myself.

Komai ba Adini ko Yare bane (translated ` not everything is religion or tribe), we need to grow.
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by diogo23: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
peepydelano:
Painful heart
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just look at Peter Obi prayer mat for Muslims in the North undecided

Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by orisa37: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
DANGOTE ROAD UNTIL HE IS NOW INVOLVED IN BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
peepydelano:
Shut up your mouth and show him the road

He won't accept to be kwankwaso VP because he knows his worth , the man is on the right track and if he continues like this, he may pull a shocker like Barack Obama did ..

You cannot write him off with your hate filled comment
Re: Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Just look at Peter Obi prayer mat for Muslims in the North undecided
What's wrong with the mat?

Abi you're just angry because he's taking Tinubu shine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! / To The Idiots Supporting Emefile / Delta 2023: Sheriff Takes Early Lead, Defeat Closest Contender Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.