Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. (4193 Views)

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by omoalaro: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
I read this thread on Twitter and decided to share it on this platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by omoalaro: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
More.

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Smoke55: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
So what is the complain for??

You can't be killing igbos unprovoked up north and expect us to give you presidential treatment down east....

Should we also start narrative our ordeals in the hands of your religious intolerance fellows??

The multiple riots where igbos were targetted and killed..

The killing in the east then was a reprisal to you senseless killings of igbos in the north and we have no remorse or regret about it..

Start another senseless killing of Igbos in the north and we won't look back to take revenge on your people down east..

35 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by TheSameGuy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for ethnic bigotry.

It's a vote against Muslims where their places of worships will be destroyed just has he did during his tenure.

I don't support any candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.
He's Ipob Terrorist agenda

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by omoalaro: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Continue

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheSameGuy:
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for ethnic bigotry.

It's a vote against Muslims where their places of worships will be destroyed just has he did during his tenure.

I don't support any candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.
He's Ipob Terrorist agenda

grin a member of the group posted about Obi, even in PDP, APC Facebook groups. There are numerous posts canvassing for LP.

Should we then say APC and PDP are supporting Peter Obi.

About This topic, I just have to say what I've always said Peter Obi step down.
This election should be strictly between Yorubas and North...

I don't know why Igbos won't learn reality,

what was the origin of this particular violence.
A southern Christian yoruba wanted third term, and Who bears the brunt Igbos, no mention of the beginning..

Igbos be wise, Tell Peter Obi to drop out, Igbos be wise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by omoalaro: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Comments

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Lastmessenger2: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bobo Chicago zombies creating all manner of false stories just to paint obi black. You people should try harder.
On peter obi we stand and by the grace of almighty God he will prevail

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by JavaScript90: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol. Foolish unverified lies. Na this thing be wetin tinubu urchins discuss for WhatsApp group yesterday? Nigerian youths are United in their quest to take back their country. No amount of propaganda can stop that

19 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by FatherOfJesus: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol, Jargons

4 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by VoteTinubu2023: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
These are serious allegations.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you believe this rubbish u need your head examined

11 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Eniitankorede: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Those of you asking for proof will get it at the results of elections lol. Peter Obi is a scam. I have always said it. He is the IPOB commander.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Foolishbuhari: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Those of you asking for proof will get it at the results of elections lol. Peter Obi is a scam. I have always said it. He is the IPOB commander.

Do you know it was tifnubu who master minded OPC killing of Northerners in Lagos in 2002? He justified it then and said he didn’t believe in one Nigeria!

Tifnubu is a Yoruba agenda which is why they have nothing else to campaign by but "emi lo Kan". Nigerians be wise o!

12 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by omoalaro: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peter Obi will harvest bountifully from his previous anti North rhetoric.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Eniitankorede: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Do you know it was tifnubu who master minded OPC killing of Northerners in Lagos in 2002? He justified it then and said he didn’t believe in one Nigeria!

Tifnubu is a Yoruba agenda which is why they have nothing else to campaign by but "emi lo Kan". Nigerians be wise o!

You are borne liar. Tinubu never identified with OPC. That’s why Ganiu Adams aligned with PDP government.

8 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by BlazinGlory40: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Smoke55:
So what is the complain for??

You can't be killing igbos unprovoked up north and expect us to give you presidential treatment down east....

Should we also start narrative our ordeals in the hands of your religious intolerance fellows??

The multiple riots where igbos were targetted and killed..

The killing in the east then was a reprisal to you senseless killings of igbos in the north and we have no remorse or regret about it..

Start another senseless killing of Igbos in the north and we won't look back to take revenge on your people down east..

If you are a PO supporter, this your comment will only do him more harm than good. However, that write up is a mere propaganda

1 Like

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by obiekunie01: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mallam should be calming down with his rubbish claims cause if we start to count scores, the country will not contain all of us.

Meanwhile, we know were the 45% vote we are expecting from the north will come from.

And its already bagged and sealed.

4 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by dplordx(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sadly the insolence of Ibos to the Yoruba tribe.
The saddest thing I’m seeing today, that nairaland, a forum owned by a Yoruba man has become the biggest forum where Ibos are insulting, tarnishing and taking a dump of everything single Yoruba and their leaders. Seun is a total sellout. People like him become a footstool in the history of their regions.
Just another tool used by people not worth a dime! Sad

214 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Smoke55: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If you are a PO supporter, this your comment will only do him more harm than good. However, that write up is a mere propaganda
my dear I don't care about anybody..

Who ever like let him win,if he fail we all will suffer it if he succeeded we all we enjoy..

What I won't support is a situation where some people will think they are doing is a favor by voting a competent Candidate..

7 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by BlazinGlory40: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Dude provide proof and don’t run on propaganda. Do you know that OBJ and GEJ didn’t win NW and NE against buhari yet they still won? So relax and drink cold water.

2 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Majesty2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
dplordx:
The saddest thing I’m seeing today, that nairaland, a forum owned by a Yoruba man has become the biggest forum where Ibos are insulting, tarnishing and taking a dump of everything single Yoruba and their leaders. Seun is a total sellout. People like him become a footstool in the history of their regions.
just give them as e dey hot, no peace in this forum.... They abuse your tribe, abuse them 10x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by obiekunie01: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
dplordx:

grin grin grin

na you slap me na you dey cry pass!

5 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Foolishbuhari: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are borne liar. Tinubu never identified with OPC. That’s why Ganiu Adams aligned with PDP government.

Then why did he exonerate them? You see you people ehn, there's enough dirt to dig up on your sick candidate. We will publish all the panel findings on OPC and tifnubu's complicity, translate it into hausa, and propagate it in the north wink

3 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Parachoko: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
mrvitalis:
If you believe this rubbish u need your head examined
If nah about Tinubu, you would have believe him

191 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Parachoko: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Then why did he exonerate them? You see you people ehn, there's enough dirt to dig up on your sick candidate. We will publish all the panel findings on OPC and tifnubu's complicity, translate it into hausa, and propagate it in the north wink
You guys love licking Northerner ass

When will you do it and send it to your masters up North? Even when dem attack ibos for Sokoto and Abuja, nah still Tinubu una go blame.

193 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Foolishbuhari: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Parachoko:
You guys love licking Northerner ass

When will you do it and send it to your masters up North? Even when dem attack ibos for Sokoto and Abuja, nah still Tinubu una go blame.

grin cheesy grin grin grin
But it was your tifnubu who went hands shaking, italics walking style to the northerners to beg them to support him right? He's spent billions sending them food, neglecting your poor hungry people at osun state Hahahaha.

Anyways, we know they hate him already but we'll do more to amplify the hate! At least you didn’t try to deny his culpability in the OPC saga! Tifnubu the man who empowered the OPC to kill innocent northerners in Lagos, and exonerated them!

Shebi he's banking on northern votes abi? E go shock am and e tribal backers! On that day after the results are announced, na so so sh1t e go dey sh1t for body grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by shosky1794: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Dude provide proof and don’t run on propaganda. Do you know that OBJ and GEJ didn’t win NW and NE against buhari yet they still won? So relax and drink cold water.

But they won South West with wide margin. Obi on the other hand won't get 15 percent of votes in the South West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Ttalk: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obi is a bigot just like his followers with IPOB brain

192 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by OfoIgbo: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Christians are reading and seeing how you Muslims and anti-christian people are trying to undermine the only Christian candidate of a major movement in the coming election.

Christians may take this personally and punish Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Atiku.

Christians remember how Muslim terrorists have been killing Christians in their place of worship, and now this assault on Obi, to ensure that Christians are crushed politically in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Achilles881: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stories, what I can still remember during his tenure was a little bit different from this nonsense up there, I was at Lagos park in onitsha when 13 dead bodies of Igboes killed in the north were brought into the park, what happened was that an Igbo man from adazi in anambara state was killed by fanatics while he was enjoying beer in a bar, the next day his people gathered to deliberate on how to take his body back to east, it was also reported that his bank manager came there to commiserate with the victim's brother, then tragedy struck some jihadist wielding ak 47 came with Bajaj bikes and massacred them, the victims were, the diamond bank manager from umuahia, abia state, his driver, a nothern Christian from michika, adamawa state, 12 victims from adazi, making it 13 victims from adazi anambara state, as their bullet ridden body were being brought out, all hell broke loose the youth in the park went berserk and started Destroying everything the perceived is north or belonged to northerners, but what surprised me was that within 20 minutes, the governor has mobilized both the navy, police specifically RRS, civil defense, and army across onitsha metropolis and the mayhem was nipped before it can escalate, that's why I believe the man who wrote that trash up there is a paid agent and is talking trash.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yoruba's will definitely loose out on this game of blackmail against Igbo's and Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otedola’s Dirty Deals During Obasanjo Administration / Why Are Nigerians So Bloody Naive? / SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.