Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. (4198 Views)

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by maestroferddi: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
tinubu urchines can take up the name of an indian god if only the name is good for their useless propaganda.
I can wager that the author of this load of bunkum is not from the North but from you know where...

They are so so predictable.
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by duality(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
What about the killings in the north
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by motayoayinde: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE BUT THIS IS CERTAINLY MORE SERIOUS THAN I THOUGHT.

I THINK WE'RE DEALING WITH AN INCURABLE BIGOT HERE.
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by tinsel: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Then why did he exonerate them? You see you people ehn, there's enough dirt to dig up on your sick candidate. We will publish all the panel findings on OPC and tifnubu's complicity, translate it into hausa, and propagate it in the north wink
OPC is purely for security. They never spoke about seceding from Nigeria. How can you compare OPC with IPOB?
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by mrJoses: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2022
A bigot whose AD were all from the north. Mention any governor that can boost of this.
A bigot whose commissioners of police, he never interfered with their duties even though they all were northerners.
A bigot who has chaired banks that employed both north, south, east and west.

Where are the evidences of these. Obi took up the mic and said A, B , C, show us the media house that carried the news.

I ask again, can you build a modern by having children and the elderly begging daily on the streets. If this is why you wouldn't vote Obi, please don't vote for him. Ask yourself if the typical igbo man relocates to any city to go begging on the street. The moment an igbo man gets to your state, he starts thinking of where to rent a house, shop, buy land or buy house. This is why they have settled over any part of the world. Same goes for the Yorubas. Why will anyone encourage street beggers and want to us it as strategy for campaign against anyone.

If anyone encourages street begging and open marketing, is not fit for a modern city. If i relocate to Kano, I will buy a house or rent one. Living in North central I did so.

motayoayinde:

I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE BUT THIS IS CERTAINLY MORE SERIOUS THAN I THOUGHT.

I THINK WE'RE DEALING WITH AN INCURABLE BIGOT HERE.

1 Like

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Invictuse: 3:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Typical of every dead brain igbos, blame everyone except yourself for your own foolishness.

Lastmessenger2:
Bobo Chicago zombies creating all manner of false stories just to paint obi black. You people should try harder.
On peter obi we stand and by the grace of almighty God he will prevail
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by dragunov: 4:58am On Jul 04, 2022
TheSameGuy:
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for ethnic bigotry.

It's a vote against Muslims where their places of worships will be destroyed just has he did during his tenure.

I don't support any candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.
He's Ipob Terrorist agenda

Why is it that when you kill people up north, it seems ok for you to do so. But when your people are killed in the South, you start crying? Is that not hypocrisy? Is your life more precious and superior to theirs? Is the South and it's people a conquered territory? Why do you demand for justice, maturity and apology when your people give none? Why?

1 Like

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Lastmessenger2: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Typical of wvwey dead Brian igbos, blame everyone except yourself for your own foolishness.

bla bla bla. E be like say your father works with the BrT bus. Did Tinubu give your father a job as a BRT driver? Because I cannot tell why you are attacking me for saying the truth.
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by tamdun: 5:18am On Jul 04, 2022
See revelation shocked
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by tamdun: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Bobo Chicago zombies creating all manner of false stories just to paint obi black. You people should try harder.
On peter obi we stand and by the grace of almighty God he will prevail
I believe that twitter user is an Hausa man and u can verify that urself
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by kponkedenge(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2022
omoalaro:
Peter Obi will harvest bountifully from his previous anti North rhetoric.

I didn't want to comment on this useless propaganda of a thread until I saw this screenshot of Peter Obi. Lol

Even a tribal bigot and religious extremist like El Rufai is pointing hands, calling Peter Obi a bigot.

Lol, funniest thing I've seen in a while.

1 Like

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by tamdun: 5:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are borne liar. Tinubu never identified with OPC. That’s why Ganiu Adams aligned with PDP government.
I remember how opc terrorised Lagosian during election, opc members were supporting Jonathan because of the pipeline contract he gave gani Adams

1 Like

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by tamdun: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Then why did he exonerate them? You see you people ehn, there's enough dirt to dig up on your sick candidate. We will publish all the panel findings on OPC and tifnubu's complicity, translate it into hausa, and propagate it in the north wink
Where did he exonerate them? Same gani Adams thet ended up in prison or which opc are u talking about?
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by HilcomTech(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2022
TheSameGuy:
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for ethnic bigotry.

It's a vote against Muslims where their places of worships will be destroyed just has he did during his tenure.

I don't support any candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.
He's Ipob Terrorist agenda

Mine opinion too..

I really do not care who win but Peter Obi shouldn't be considered because the man was an EVIL leader when he was governor. He persecuted northerners to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra state. Those he couldn't deport, he made life hell on earth for them.
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by HilcomTech(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2022
ASAPFERG:
No igbo man will be my president in this life.. the ibo man will rather die on the election day. wink

Don't mind the f00ls.

No IGBO will ever rule this country.

1 Like

Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Foolishbuhari: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
tamdun:

Where did he exonerate them? Same gani Adams thet ended up in prison or which opc are u talking about?
Gani going to prison was undertaken by Obasanjo you people love to hate. Tinubu refused to indict him and the OPC of any wrong doing.
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Foolishbuhari: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2022
tinsel:

OPC is purely for security. They never spoke about seceding from Nigeria. How can you compare OPC with IPOB?
My dear you don't even know your history. What security? Targeting people from other tribes, bringing them down from trailers and busses and butchering them is your idea of security?

Then talking about secession, But ask your elders they should be able to know one or two. In 63, do you know it was actually both the SE and SW that planned to secede? When the war began, the SW kept to themselves and even sewed a new uniform for their army.

It was when it became obvious that there would be no secession due to British lobby and armaments that the yorubas dropped the ambition, donated their uniforms to the NA and joined the fight. Are you aware? History needs to be taught in our schools again. SMH
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by Eniitankorede: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
tamdun:

I remember how opc terrorised Lagosian during election, opc members were supporting Jonathan because of the pipeline contract he gave gani Adams

Indeed!!! They think we don’t remember.
Re: A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. by pfadom: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
An ethnic bigot is unfit to govern Nigeria.

He uttered similar statement against Babatunde Fashola while trying to rid the public spaces including underside of bridges of homeless people to assist them back to their home states.

Very heartless individual? Everyone knows how to act. We all Nollywood traits in our DNA. What goes around comes around!

Peter Obi ticket is a dangerous choice come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, The North Await Your Kano Visit. / Why Peter Obi Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From UK - BBC / Otedola’s Dirty Deals During Obasanjo Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.