Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University (35204 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oluremi Tinubu Primary Health Centre (Pictures) / We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Kaiser20: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu don buy market, very expensive market

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is a paid ass.... things... If Trump can be investigated... who is Bobo Chicago.??.

Girlio... how much were u paid.... for this silly lies u are saying.....

Regulation ur Ass!!..
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by abbey621(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Bros did Tinubu commit perjury? Did he attend the primary and secondary schools he declared under oath in 1999? That is the bone of contention not Chicago certificate

Which bone of contention? Case that was already thrown out twice. Haven't you heard of double jeopardy in law? This one would be triple jeopardy, I suggest una stop wasting time with sentiments and attack him based on health and his economic plans rather than certificates and religion.

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by jimetagambo: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all even have the time in responding to Dumbos who keep asking silly dumb questions... undecided
I mean how can you be trolling this same dude just for declaring his ambition..vile words.. insults ain't the way to promote ya candidate..so sick..

I can bet ya..with this information some Dumbos will keep disturbing the whole place with their unnecessary noise..
Exactly. As much as Gani Fawehinmi tried to get Tinubu back then, he failed and the heat was even much more then than now.

Atiku's boys are working extra and over time to discredit Tinubu, but this baba Tinubu is the real Teflon Don grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by abbey621(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brainbusting:
Please may I know why they can't disclose them but can disclose his University degree.

I write business plans and proposals for people at a very affordable rate

List of graduates is public knowledge but educational and professional history is subjected to privacy regulations. E.g. The school publishes list of graduates each year but cannot disclose where the students attended previously or their grades.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Interesting2023: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu’s university certificate is no longer the bone of contention but perjury. Great. At least, we are making progress. We’ve all agreed now that he went to university and graduated. So, the issue of educational qualification for the office of the president is settled.

Now to your perjury claim, I want to believe you’re well aware that perjury is a criminal offense and as such, it is only a court of competent jurisdiction that can make such a pronouncement and not social media jurist and obituarist.

In case you have forgotten, a certain Dr. Dominic Adegbola sued Tinubu in 2013 for this same forgery and perjury you’re talking about and the court promptly dismissed the case. This is the link from 2013: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/alleged-certificate-forgery-court-dismisses-suit-against-tinubu/amp/
If you want to try your luck again, you are free to approach the court. You will lose just like those that tried before you.

Nothing is settled there oga. He claimed to have attended a particular primary and secondary school b4 he was elected Governor, and now he could not gave us the name of those schools he attended again so that we can goan find out ourselves. The man has been having his way using money to run everything which only qualifies him as insanely corrupt

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by kayperry: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu and his questionable way of life

Buhari is dead and his carbon copy jubrin from sudan is the one in aso rock ... ALOL
you & your fellow dummies how did you later do with the picture of jubrin from sudan abi una still keep am incase .... cheesy

bitterness no gree let children of hate get sense no matter how small

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by uchennamani(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all even have the time in responding to Dumbos who keep asking silly dumb questions... undecided
I mean how can you be trolling this same dude just for declaring his ambition..vile words.. insults ain't the way to promote ya candidate..so sick..

I can bet ya..with this information some Dumbos will keep disturbing the whole place with their unnecessary noise..
Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Newton2024: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Throwback:
I think it is very clear to all that Tinubu schooled in the USA at both Richard Daley College and at the Chicago State University.

Whatever issues you might have with the error of University of Chicago or the secondary education, have already been wholesomely addressed during the investigation carried out by the Lagos State Assembly that cleared him.

We do not need this distraction over certificate matters, especially when no fake certificate was presented at any point.

His 1992 Senatorial Form was already presented to show the inputs he made himself versus the error prone inputs made on his behalf by Senator Afikuyomi for the 1999 gubernatorial election, just as the INEC form also had its own error of date from the electoral umpire itself.

Tinubu is a graduate of Chicago State University and used this hard earned qualification to afford himself a professional and accomplished career.
What about the entry requirement he got from Richard Daley College and presented to Chicago State University? We have agreed that he didn't finish his secondary education in Nigeria.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
abbey621:

Which bone of contention? Case that was already thrown out twice. Haven't you heard of double jeopardy in law? This one would be triple jeopardy, I suggest una stop wasting time with sentiments and attack him based on health and his economic plans rather than certificates and religion.
The case of perjury has never been tested in court

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by otokx(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
BAT has a good PR team, just see how they sent many on a wild goose chase.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by ivandragon: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:

The current claims made by the APC chieftain are at odds with previous declarations made by him. In 1999 and 2003, when Mr Tinubu ran for office as a governorship candidate in Lagos, he claimed both times that he attended primary and secondary schools.

He said he attended St Paul Children’s Home School, Ibadan, between 1958 to 1964; while his secondary education was at Government College, Ibadan, between 1965 to 1968. From Ibadan, Mr Tinubu said he went to Richard Daley College, Chicago, from 1969 to 1971.

& this is the crux of the matter... perjury...

The Senate recently refused to confirm a presidential nominee because he couldn't produce his primary school leaving result or evidence of attending one...

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
uchennamani:
my mom is Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by SouthSouth1914: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The law only protects American citizens ma
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Tzar(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
US protecting their own!
We know that like Abiola, Tinubu is a CIA operative!
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Throwback: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
What about the entry requirement he got from Richard Daley College and presented to Chicago State University? We have agreed that he didn't finish his secondary education in Nigeria.

Do you and me know what the exact entry requirements were at Richard Daley College?

It certainly wasn't a Nigerian School Cert.

There might have been qualifying exams that he passed to allow him enroll. There are many remedial routes into tertiary education without the need for a secondary school education.

Think of it as the Nigerian equivalent of GCE done for non-school affiliated candidates aspiring for tertiary education.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Halo22: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
This man is collecting woto woto. Down here in the south it z about his certificate. Up in the north, they are warming to vote against him. How then would he garner votes to win in 2023? We are watching in 3D.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by BleedTears: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
dre11:
We can’t disclose Tinubu’s primary, secondary schools we have on file: U.S. University

Lauren Finch, a spokeswoman for Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s academic records are covered by American privacy regulations.

SOURCE

Story but Apple can give out peoples private files same with Google.

No be google release hushpupi email details.

Those one's are not under American privacy law

4 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No 1 citizen ambition, you have to question, don’t be dumb, if the head is bad, the others look at the rest as bad too. Don’t be emotional, this is not music, or acting, this is the no 1 position, public service, it is not private organization man. He is anwering to all and sundry who are Nigerians, Na because Nigeria lawless and stupid, buhari no go fit survive 7 years for developed countries

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by edungene7: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chicago university is now committing academic terrorism quite a shame that even a school from the US can be bought over no doubt a paid degree

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by stanluiz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
But Tinubu said that his primary and secondary School certificates was stolen by unknown person during abacha administration ?

Which one are we going to believe ?
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by abbey621(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The case of perjury has never been tested in court

Perjury of what? Of his INEC forms from 1999 or 2003? The only way he would have perjured himself is if he actually filled out primary and secondary schools on the INEC forms. How would the case go? Your lordship, Mr. Tinubu said he went to primary and secondary schools on his 1999 forms but left it blank in 2022 grin grin grin grin Mumu case!

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Newton2024: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Throwback:

Do you and me know what the exact entry requirements were at Richard Daley College?

It certainly wasn't a Nigerian School Cert.

There might have been qualifying exams that he passed to allow him enroll. There are many remedial routes into tertiary education without the need for a secondary school education.

Think of it as the Nigerian equivalent of GCE done for non-school affiliated candidates aspiring for tertiary education.
I meant the result he got from Richard Daley College and presented to Chicago State University as admission requirement.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 3seriez(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm sure the University would be wondering why all the attention all of a sudden.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Livelystone01: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by BluntCrazeMan: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
What exactly are they saying??
We need to know the man that is about to come and rule us.
We need to know him very well.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Trueprophet91: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why is it a secret,by the way?

I see fraud...

My eyes are seeing and my ears are hearing

dre11:
We can’t disclose Tinubu’s primary, secondary schools we have on file: U.S. University

Lauren Finch, a spokeswoman for Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s academic records are covered by American privacy regulations.

SOURCE
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Echoban: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Even the northerners don't want tinubu,I wonder where he will get the votes to win the election from

Are u a Northerner?
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 123papas(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anonymous, pls help us hack that school’s server.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brainbusting:
Please may I know why they can't disclose them but can disclose his University degree.

I write business plans and proposals for people at a very affordable rate

The school presented the degree to Tinubu. So they can defend their degrees.

However, Tinubu has to instruct them to release his documents before they can.

So Tinubu aka El Chapo of Lagos should stop lying that he can not get his proof of primary and secondary School attendance.

cc: seunmsg/Seun
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by GreyLaw(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No 1 citizen ambition, you have to question, don’t be dumb, if the head is bad, the others look at the rest as bad too. Don’t be emotional, this is not music, or acting, this is the no 1 position, public service, it is not private organization man. He is anwering to all and sundry who are Nigerians, Na because Nigeria lawless and stupid, buhari no go fit survive 7 years for developed countries

These guys are not emotional. They are downright wicked and trying to obfuscate the issue at hand. They sound all sensible and intelligible when it involves others but intentionally lose their brain in order to foist Tinubu on Nigerians.

A man who is simply Buhari 2.0. Lies on his age. Lies on his health. Lies on his education. Lies on his background. Lies on everything about him. How are we even sure he is human? It's a pity smart people on Nairaland sell their brains to buy a Tinubu cap or shirt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / PDP Wins Oyegun’s Polling Unit / Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.