Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? (8915 Views)

Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
All I know is their men are scared of them and the don’t know how to pronounce R grin
Instead of ramirez they’ll say lamilez grin
Don’t argue with me, them full my state

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
All I know is their men are scared of them and the don’t know how to pronounce R grin
Instead of ramirez they’ll say lamilez grin
Don’t argue with me, them full my state

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Which state is that?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Ask Hakeem.

You dy see same comment keep repeating it self and you are still asking what is the meaning.

Lols...
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Which state is that?
Edo state

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I always thought rivers girls na dem mad pass i never knew they have a senoir sister in kogi.

Haven't been with a gal from rivers
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Joeyfizzo: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
They are mostly prostitutes...and highly stubborn...

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by kals4luv990(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
I think Mercy Johnson is an Ebira girl
Although this girls sabi Bleep oo and dem BEAUTIFUL jor

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
I know people Diss them for their looks.

So I'm guessing they're funny looking.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

They look so innocent and cute though.

Post a picture.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Dpharisee: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ebira women are beautiful though but always lousy and loud, they don't know how to talk in whispering voices, if you see 3 of them talking you will think you are in a stadium with plenty crowd but I like the fact that they are proud of their Ebira language that sounds like a town crier gong.
Their greetings sounds like this "if you wan die, ta O, if you no wan die, ta O" cheesy

They can be very possessive and protective and won't give you space to maneuver, they always try to dominate their men but can be kind if you give them attention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
They are mostly prostitutes...and highly stubborn...
look how you stupidity describe a whole tribe? Isn't your mother a prostitute too? Where are you from if I may ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
1Sharon:
I know people Diss them for their looks.

So I'm guessing they're funny looking.

they are not funny looking. They are as beautiful as mermaid

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Joeyfizzo: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
look how you stupidity describe a whole tribe? Isn't your mother a prostitute too? Where are you from if I may ask?
boss don vex.... But that is my own description abt them .. it is wat they portrayed demselves to be to me in Abuja...all of them I come across are doing prostitute work
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by BlackSaints: 3:38am On Jun 29, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
they are not funny looking. They are as beautiful as mermaid
You don see mermaid before? Or you are just being sarcastic? undecided
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by UncleSnr(m): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2022
They love their bleaching cream.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by TheWolfen(m): 4:29am On Jun 29, 2022
LadyRosa:
If Igbo woman snatch my hubby, I will fight.
Yoruba, I go fight
Hausa I will fight

If na Ebira, I go jejely give her certificate of return alongside freshly cooked peppersoup to encourage her say I no won fight.

I no go fit die before my time.

Wow!
I might need a trip to kogi to see things for myself
Lol cheesy
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Haven't been with a gal from rivers
You are missing alot! They are one of thet best.
Mind you rivers has many tribes.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by pat077: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Dpharisee:
They are beautiful though but always lousy and loud, they don't know how to talk in whispering voices, if you see 3 of them talking you will think you are in a stadium with plenty crowd.
They can be very possessive and protective and won't give you space to maneuver, they always try to dominate their men but can be kind if you give them attention
in fact, u over-sabi them. Had two ebira guys as room mates during service, when they are discussing with each other u will think they are quarrelling. They are too loud.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by GingerbreadMen(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Why did you not add pictures??
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Ebira ladies are not only fetish but highly promiscuous
really? Like u know them wella

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by vastone(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Na wa o .

How comes i havnt heard anything about them all this while..

They are beautiful though not witstanding.

Omo my heart don break ma abasi.

Omo no be lie, I got a married neighbor like that, Ebira sweet succulent boobs, brown skin with 2 children but she wanted me so bad every one knew if given a chance she will bleep the hell outta me.

Even with her husband around whenever she sees me, there is this lustful look she emits damn I go rock hard and her husband prolly a simp , might just face down or loo away.
No one told me, this could be a trap na so i take japa fr her side before she brings a Fella down.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I just rounded up a video shoot at newly lunched venue in okene.

During my vid tour i couldn't help but to notice this creatures, how can human being be this beautiful! Believe this tribe in under rated big time!.

Although this people are culturaly semilar to yoruba their looks is a different story! A mix of auchi-edo, arab-fulani, igbo and spice of yoruba.

You need to see them for yourself.

Their location:Kogi state.

To my igbo and south south brothers they are mostly muslim though.. As for me I dont view it as a spoiler by any means.

Who else have have met or know this people.

They have very good skin and like to smile .quite shy ..we are believing GOD to see more of them come to Christ this year

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

What do you mean by that?

Cause am geting scared am chatting with one on whatsapp as we speak! And she seem lively and religous.
Not to generalize they can be a lot of trouble especially when they love u. Some can even be violent. I used to be scared of them back then in Abuja but I actually dated one in Lagos. Although she grew up here. But those home grown Ebira girls.. bros if i be U I go run sha but again we can't be generalizing naa? So dive in and enjoy the experience urself so u self go fit give better advice later based on ur first-hand experience cool

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by haggai247: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
My kogi runs had no rival she wasn't feeling Jesus, she worship idols.
we split but not before i brought her some bibles. Mode mesun (mode9) Nigeria girls.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Rickmann: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I just rounded up a video shoot at newly lunched venue in okene.

During my vid tour i couldn't help but to notice this creatures, how can human being be this beautiful! Believe this tribe in under rated big time!.

Although this people are culturaly semilar to yoruba their looks is a different story! A mix of auchi-edo, arab-fulani, igbo and spice of yoruba.

You need to see them for yourself.

Their location:Kogi state.

To my igbo and south south brothers they are mostly muslim though.. As for me I dont view it as a spoiler by any means.

Who else have have met or know this people.

Try dating them and you'll know how far grin
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by shortgun(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Ebira girls are beautiful, neat, never obessed and mostly moslems.
They are hard working too and less materialistic, they love like their life depends on it.
They have a thing for Igbo guys
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by jimmychang: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2022
pat077:
in fact, u over-sabi them. Had two ebira guys as room mates during service, when they are discussing with each other u will think they are quarrelling. They are too loud.

It is the language,the language just too dey hardcore(people in Igarra Edo state speak Ebira too but with a little deviation.I am Ebira but I don't enjoy their music grin grin grin,I am a music lover but the language no just sweet at all for music or anything.

I understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Gadafii: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Ebira men are predominantly not soo good looking,I am one

but if you see their gyals, ahhh you don see beauty in its finest form

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

They have very good skin and like to smile .quite shy ..we are believing GOD to see more of them come to Christ this year

Strangely enough this are the characteristics of the set i met.. Abi ebira dey two

Hadiza oyiza umehi i go miss you sha.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2022
UncleSnr:
They love their bleaching cream.

I beg to disagree sha.

Ebira fairness is subtle and organic somehow like regina daneils,adesua and monalisa chinda.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Dpharisee:
They are beautiful though but always lousy and loud, they don't know how to talk in whispering voices, if you see 3 of them talking you will think you are in a stadium with plenty crowd.

True talk grin

With their funny language grin Ekayinor we! Mika ye grin Ethanoic! Alkanoic ka we! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Rickmann:

Try dating them and you'll know how far grin
Holy ghost fire ! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.