Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? (9119 Views)

Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by shortgun(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeSpirited:

They are not that neat.
The ones I met here in Abuja are neat.
I don't know about the ones in their villages.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by jaszplus12(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeon:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

gringrin

SHEEY YOU GET POWER?
Be ready for battle.
Hahahahaaaa.... Please don't tell him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Jazzman01: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Chiraq77:
Omo Person tell me say those ebira people wicked gan

And Na stiill kogi Person talk am.

Yeah, very wicked, hot headed and with a bad temper. Their men are even worse. I have lived with them for more than 10yrs so I know what I am saying. Infact my present neighbor is ebira. She quarrels will her husband almost every day and sometimes, they fight.

I remember those days when I used to pass through Okene. Any little argument with them, they can burn your car and kill you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jazzman01:

Yeah, very wicked, hot headed and with a bad temper. Their men are even worse. I have lived with them for more than 10yrs so I know what I am saying. Infact my present neighbor is ebira. She quarrels will her husband almost every day and sometimes, they fight.

I remember those days when I used to pass through Okene to kogi. Any little argument with them, they can burn your car and kill you.

Jesus christ!
Just like that?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ebira girls are dirty in my location.. sorry if I have said something wrong
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by OVB123: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Why kwanu undecided
Are they materialistic?
They are very troublesome and fetish. Run for your dear life.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by OVB123: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jazzman01:

I remember those days when I used to pass through Okene to kogi. Any little argument with them, they can burn your car and kill you.
You just described them very well. Those people are very terrible to stay with. Heartless set of people.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by OVB123: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Na wa o .

How comes i havnt heard anything about them all this while..

They are beautiful though not witstanding.

Omo my heart don break ma abasi.
If you don't want to die before your time, please stay clear because you will burnt your fingers.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by OVB123: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Chiraq77:
Omo Person tell me say those ebira people wicked gan

And Na stiill kogi Person talk am.
Dem wicked die. To before warn is to before arm.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by OVB123: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
LadyRosa:
If Igbo woman snatch my hubby, I will fight.
Yoruba, I go fight
Hausa I will fight

If na Ebira, I go jejely give her certificate of return alongside freshly cooked peppersoup to encourage her say I no won fight.

I no go fit die before my time.
I tell you, you are on point. U sabi dem wel-wel.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by OVB123: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
all I know bout ebira is that 1. They don't understand social life 2. They are trouble some in nature 3. They are very local set of people 4. They talk alot and they are lousy in nature.. I don't like them.. no offense
They are hardworking
They r black are dirty.. no offense
One cartoon of star for you. You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2022
OVB123:
One cartoon of star for you. You hit the nail on the head.
Abeg I fit change am to Heineken or Goldberg?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Southernigbo: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
They are gorgeous, decent and cool headed intelligent ladies however they are so religious and don't do sex outside of marriage

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Ximenez(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Southernigbo:
They are gorgeous, decent and cool headed intelligent ladies however they are so religious and don't do sex outside of marriage
Lol
I don't get your sarcasm.
Pardon me
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Southernigbo: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
I don't get your sarcasm.
Pardon me
a beg make u de travel so u can clearly learn about other ppl and cultures. Don't just stay in one place and claim things u know not
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Ximenez(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Southernigbo:
a beg make u de travel so u can clearly learn about other ppl and cultures. Don't just stay in one place and claim things u know not
Lol
Ebira girls are confrontational and love to argue and pick a fight at the slightest opportunity. They are beautiful and well endowed though, and good in bed too. I'm telling you this with my experience with not less than 8 of them in 5 years.
You can advise others to travel and learn other people's culture but not me.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by toujurs: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2022
LadyRosa:
If Igbo woman snatch my hubby, I will fight.
Yoruba, I go fight
Hausa I will fight

If na Ebira, I go jejely give her certificate of return alongside freshly cooked peppersoup to encourage her say I no won fight.

I no go fit die before my time.
why?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Troublemaker111: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Honestly this is the tribe have been planning to marry from. Hope I won't buy market making that final decision undecided That fetish part is nothing to me cos' I am liberal , me self dey collect soap grin. But this their temper be wahala . Although am considering Igala or ebira .

Mind you I'm a yoruba, but the relationship have enjoyed in my life is always with kogi girls , have dated three in the past . Their beauty is top notch tongue. I can never marry yoruba girls infact am not attracted to them , just the milfs attract me sha
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by thrillionaire(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Lier!!

This misconception about south south and alcohol is false!..

Rivers ladies are one of the best thing that will ever happen to a man.
See how insensitive some of you can be? You're here defending and commending Rivers women but saying thrash and putting down Ebira women?
Even a child knows that every region and tribe has the good, bad and ugly. Every tribe.

The Ebira women I have come across are of course very beautiful, loving and calm. They are bold too. So if you bash Ebira go ahead and bash Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Hausa, Fulani, Rivers, Tiv, Idoma... All of them! Mtcheeew
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2022
thrillionaire:
See how insensitive some of you can be? You're here defending and commending Rivers women but saying thrash and putting down Ebira women?
Even a child knows that every region and tribe has the good, bad and ugly. Every tribe.

The Ebira women I have come across are of course very beautiful, loving and calm. They are bold too. So if you bash Ebira go ahead and bash Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Hausa, Fulani, Rivers, Tiv, Idoma... All of them! Mtcheeew

When did i bash ebira women undecided

I made this thread to tell the world about the beauty of ebira ladies was it my fault it turned out like this?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by thrillionaire(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

When did i bash ebira women undecided

I made this thread to tell the world about the beauty of ebira ladies was it my fault it turned out like this?
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? / WTF! Two Admitted Patients Caught Having Sex In A Hospital In Lagos / Young Female Model Goes Completely Nude In Recently Released PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.