Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. (1734 Views)

How Artists Of The Past Imagined The 20's / HORRIFIC WAYS PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED IN THE PAST [GRAPHIC CONTENT] / Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by MMempire(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Always making me happy. Overall best OP of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by TheSourcerer: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
MMempire:
Always making me happy. Overall best OP of Nairaland.
Happy you're happy brother smiley

1 Like

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by NoQualmz: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
deanoffaculty:

I strongly recommend this for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu..... seriously.

Don’t derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2022
NoQualmz:

My life with the Jetsons grin
I lived with them
I flew with them
Went to work in their spaceships
I dreamt,I dreamt
Dreams never came to reality.
Here I am cheesy
The jetsons! grin Oh how I miss boomerang cry
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
in the next few hundred yes humans would write our signature amongst the stars , imagine a civilization we claim so advanced (aliens ) yet we only see grainy images of UFOs on YouTube , hence I believe Aliens cannot be real , We are the Aliens .
Until an invention is made to finally attain or surpass the speed of light bla bla humans will forever be failures
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by DarkPheonix: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
And almost all these has been achieved and even much more.

God is the greatest, the forbidden fruit is a blessing and a curse.
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by DarkPheonix: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Until an invention is made to finally attain or surpass the speed of light bla bla humans will forever be failures

No need for a machine traveling at light speed, all that are needed is a machine than can open portals to other locations using waves signals.

1 Like

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
DarkPheonix:

No need for a machine traveling at light speed, all that are needed is a machine than can open portals to other locations using waves signals.
Yh like that wormhole whatever

1 Like

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by DarkPheonix: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Yh like that wormhole whatever
Yes, and i think efforts to recreate wormhole in a control environment has been making progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Yes, and i think efforts to recreate wormhole in a control environment has been making progress.
Hmmm, so they're making progress I wonder how they'll be able to create something out of nothing or a portal meanwhile they haven't even succeeded in creating a time travel mechanism or a reliable anti-aging product
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by DarkPheonix: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Hmmm, so they're making progress I wonder how they'll be able to create something out of nothing or a portal meanwhile they haven't even succeeded in creating a time travel mechanism or a reliable anti-aging product
Here is a link to the wormhole creation. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-in-spain-create-firstever-magnetic-wormhole-in-lab-a6829131.html%3famp

Is Time mapped? Is there anywhere we can go to in the past or future? Time is a concept use to measure events and technically speaking it is not real. We only have perpetual present with ever changing event. As fascinating it may sound, time traveling isn't possible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Here is a link to the wormhole creation. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-in-spain-create-firstever-magnetic-wormhole-in-lab-a6829131.html%3famp

Is Time mapped? Is there anywhere we can go to in the past or future? Time is a concept use to measure events and technically speaking it is not real. We only have perpetual present with ever changing event. As fascinating it may sound, time traveling isn't possible.
Time isn't really a concept. I think it's the fourth dimension and without it, life won't be possible because no movement. Well, I ain't no quantum physicist so whatever.
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by TheSourcerer: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
DarkPheonix:

True! Because time is not real , time travelling is impossible, here is all that is. The present

1 Like

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Those artists had good reasons. But society does not tolerate more than one change at a time, and that's more than true in technology. Man should be flying by now.
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by TheWolfen(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
in the next few hundred yes humans would write our signature amongst the stars , imagine a civilization we claim so advanced (aliens ) yet we only see grainy images of UFOs on YouTube , hence I believe Aliens cannot be real , We are the Aliens .

Absolutely!
I believe so too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by Image123(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Lucifer is Lord

Better humble yourself and get abundant life that comes with the unspeakable joy package.
Re: How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. by TheSourcerer: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Image123:

Better humble yourself and get abundant life that comes with the unspeakable joy package.
I’m into the misery package, good morning Good sir . smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About "empire I.t. Scholarship"? / Delsu Direct Entry Second And Utme Fourth Batch List Out / The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.