Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) (37059 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why is no one doing solidarity walk for Atiku and Tinubu

Or is it because one of them has no certificatestongue.
campaign never really start PDP and apc are used to rallies not walk

When rallies start you would not hear obi again
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Christianity started with 13 persons: Jesus Christ and his 12 Apostles. Today Christians are in hundreds of millions.
Under rate Obident movement at your peril.
Christian's are in billions not millions

Get your fact right

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Noblechykk(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
campaign never really start PDP and apc are used to rallies not walk

When rallies start you would not hear obi again
You seem to have no honor. So you now stand for both PDP & APC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Noblechykk:

You seem to have no honor. So you now stand for both PDP & APC?
am just been realistic and not emotional

Let's choose the lesser evil atiku and the more liberal party PDP

Obi is going no where
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Noblechykk(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
am just been realistic and not emotional

Let's choose the lesser evil atiku and the more liberal party PDP

Obi is going no where
We have been choosing the lesser devil and where has it led us?
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Noblechykk:

We have been choosing the lesser devil and where has it led us?
Nigeria is not for the fantasy you dream of

Alot structural constitution modifications would have to be made to achieve such by the parliament controlled by north

A core politician would still be the one getting elected, so choose your lesser evil, at least we were ok in gej tenure
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by skywalker240(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Where are the only 10 people crew
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
These, obviously, are Igbo guys. I thought I'd even see up to 50. Alas, I'm not disappointed they're not up to 20.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by DavSagacity(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Other youths are waiting for the dollars team of PDP and APC to bring "zollars " to entice them
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Newton2024: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Really 'massive'. Earth-shattering sef. What
a joke the Obi project is.
bad government do not appear bad to those who benefits from it

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

BT its massive nah grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Edge247: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Dele Farotimi also reacts to Ike Ekweremadu Arrest - Says Nigeria happened to you
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfnT3HUAdNw
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by pepetua(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Let's be obedient for one's this time around,if the oppression continues then we'll continue as usual.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by A2daiye(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2022
They are not even up to 15. No be only massive. Jokers.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by fasho01(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2022
I admire them nonetheless. However obi can never win in any nothern state

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2022
I only see Igbo/Biafra youth here.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Femabol01: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2022
XerXers:
Akwanga Local Government, Nassarawa state
This crowd cannot win councillorship election. Massive indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wow. Such a very big crowd.

150 million votes incoming for Labour party.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
vote APC ?
Are you not tired of insecurity, poverty and unemployment brought upon by old senile men in power?
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Finditout: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2022
post=114246758:

How many are mobilising for Tinubu without monetization That is the question you should be asking yours
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Hussein035: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
This is massive

If call it massive again I will EMBARRAS you.
Can't you just count what you call massive and keep quiet
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2022
fasho01:
I admire them nonetheless. However obi can never win in any nothern state
he cànt even win any state in south
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by nwajesus12(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubufit:
3k each he tried. But beat drum from now till tomorrow you will not become anything peter.
ode
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Youths ke or south east persons living in nasarawa state?
Election day is almost here..i pray inec is fair this time around!
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Kdon2:

These are the youths that troop out ba? So na these ones ho win the election for obi! I go laf tire grin
Who has come out for other candidates. Even if were one person only, it is a show of support done for free.
Take away rigging, suppression and vote buying, there is no way PDP or APC will ever beat Obi. He is the face of revolution. I do not campaign for him but I find him to be more less of a burden than the others with a slew of corruption charges and evidence
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2022
wolesmile:
These, obviously, are Igbo guys. I thought I'd even see up to 50. Alas, I'm not disappointed they're not up to 20.
its not a tribal thing, its a movement to rescue Nigerians.

Nigerians can't afford 3 Square meals in the 21st century.

Vote peter Obi 2023,vote Labour party
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Myde4naija(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Only a very wicked person will think he could convince Nigerians that Peter Peter Obi is a good cause.
the òbí movement are same insurrectionist that hijacked endsars and turn it to a national disaster, they ain't interested in better country rather a lawless country where they will behaviour anyhow it pleases them.

Peter Obi has always been part of government since 2006 and he also make the economic team that sold our national asset to friends and cronies without due process

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Emma2Seconds: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2022
sad
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Cantonese: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep voting all the babas who give you pittances every four years and retain you in bondage. The day you youths wake up to vote decent professionals into political positions, that day life would start getting better for you all.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Echoban: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2022
All I see is a group of chijioke spare part seller leaving thier oga's .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos / Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club / National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.