Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Gollum And Nigerian Youths' Quest For PVCs. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gollum And Nigerian Youths' Quest For PVCs. (251 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love / Double wahala for Nigerian Youths.The BBnaija Factor. / Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen (2) (3) (4)

Gollum And Nigerian Youths' Quest For PVCs. by ini4brandon(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Over the past weeks, the internet has been awash with several reports of our youths storming INEC offices for their PVCs.
This is unparalleled in the nation's history and reflects thier genuine quest for good leadership.
Today, my friend based in Ghana shared a hilarious twitter post comparing the PVCs rush to a character in the Lord of the Rings Triology -Gollum and his obsession with The Ring ("my precious"wink.
The tweet and hillarious replies it got sparked my imagination to create the Gollum themed scene below. I used Pixel lab.
Typical Nigerian politicians better watch their backs because youths have sinister plans to overhaul the narrative with their "precious" PVCs grin grin.

Bbnaija 'couple,' Daniella And Khalid Caught Enjoying Long Night Of Pleasure Aga / Do You Want To End Your Struggles With Growing & Monetizing A Youtube Channel? / Peacemaker Parents Guide – Plot, TV Details, Review And More Parents

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7