Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? (66868 Views)

What Does The "T" In T-shirt Stand For? / 3 Shocking Risks Of Wearing G-strings Frequently / What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by MyExpression(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Jakumo:

The G-String is a tiny item of clothing designed to cover ONLY a woman's Geee-Spot, and not much else.

You sure say you know where center of gravity dey?
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
How does sniffing it affect the the maga on the other aisle?
I wonda o...

My broda help me ask the yahoo boy.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by bluefilm: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
I think it stands for Gay as in Homo
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by deavicky(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Gatapult
how come u know alot about women's pants.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by sinola(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2022
'G' stands for 'groin'.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by MadeMan01(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Genital string
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by luizpippo(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2022
KosiGee:
A gynaecologist called Ernst Grafenberg was the first to describe the very sensitive area or the particular spot.

The G is from Grafenberg,..just as Circle of Willis was named after Dr. Thomas Willis who was first to describe the arterial connection/link in the brain.

I think G spot sounds better than Grafenberg’s spot.

Modified: I misfired…My response has nothing to do with G string…I was half asleep when I typed the above…Not sure why I mistook G string for G spot.

Too much of G oil cheesy
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by juniorstic(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Linguist Robert Hendrickson believes that the G stands for groin. During the Depression, a "G-string" was known as "the gadget", a double-entendre that referred to a handyman's "contrivance", an all-purpose word for the thing that might "fix" things.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Odunharry(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by LoveGifted(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Guys too have their own Gstring known as Thong.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by guychidile: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
G stand for Grafenberg string
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Mrtaye: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
adecz:

Gkpekus, also gindi .... grin grin grin
Se this big one na g-string
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Etheltee: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
The G actually stands for *Garter* hence the name *Garter string*
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by LaconicINC: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
The origin is uncertain. The earliest citation is as American English "gee string" (1878 )for a loincloth,or breechcloth, but probably once just the *string* holding up the cloth, as worn by AmerInds, rather than the whole 'garment' (which I suppose the modern version is, in the briefest possible way).
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Insectkiller: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
OP..

Kindly come over here...I gat gist for you.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by eniteden(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
You are a very bad boy grin my favorite.
Omihanifa:
This pant dey make sense when it's worn by a lady with massive ass. Just shift it sideways and loot her vault
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Aquariann: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
It means Gusset.

A Gusset on a string.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Juliearth(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
NotKnown:
Honestly, what does it really stand for?

Is it guiter, or Guy or what?

The "G" is not an acronym.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I wonda o...

My broda help me ask the yahoo boy.
Sometimes I wonder if it is mental slavery or DNA-oriented stupidity. An acquaintance of mine has cuts on his forehead. And claims it is for protection. I am wondering, protection from Covid-19 or from mosquitoes. How can all these fetish acts offer anyone riches to the tune of Elon Musk or Bill gates?

It sucks for real to see grown men falling preys and acting gullible to these cheap madness.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by jacoik(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
EmemObong03:
I bet you, many girls will fail this question.

Me: Gnyash String grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no get sense
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by paduzman: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maybe the G stands for Girls, girls string. grin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by BreacherX(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
G-STRING simply means groin strings�
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by docseun: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
It means Groundnut.... smiley
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
KosiGee:
A gynaecologist called Ernst Grafenberg was the first to describe the very sensitive area or the particular spot.

The G is from Grafenberg,..just as Circle of Willis was named after Dr. Thomas Willis who was first to describe the arterial connection/link in the brain.

I think G spot sounds better than Grafenberg’s spot.

Modified: I misfired…My response has nothing to do with G string…I was half asleep when I typed the above…Not sure why I mistook G string for G spot.
You see your life??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 / Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.