Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland (3988 Views)

Bursted! How INEC's Prof Mahmoud Appointed Tinubu's Ex Commissioner Head ICT / Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ajekpaks(m): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2022
lol busted

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by vastolord4(m): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2022
And the owners of nairaland know bout this??

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Truthisunique2: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
Though I am not in support of those guys activities on this forum cos their act is cheating still Pdp members started that on this forum.

Do you still remember Buhari vs Stone polls on this forum.

Sometimes in life, we have to be careful of what to wish for
it's not even about the cheating, make them dey comment constructive statement

It's stale seeing same statement over and over again, many Nairalanders view thread just to read various view on a topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's not even about the cheating, make them dey comment constructive statement

It's stale seeing same statement over and over again, many Nairalanders view thread just to read various view on a topic

You are not in any position to talk about those people. What moral justification are you using?

Are you not the same person who always hail NL canceller, with good job message . That nonentity set this bad precedent on this forum

Karma is indeed a bae
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Truthisunique2: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

You are not in any position to talk about those people. What moral justification are you using?

Are you not the same person who always hail NL canceller, with good job that set this bad precedent on this forum?

Karma is indeed a bae
lol, anybody when just come your mind you would accuse me of been the one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, anybody when just come your mind you would accuse me of been the one

princeofLagos, naijaroyalty, swaggerjack and co are all your alternative monikers that have been busted on this forum.

Alaye, NL'S now know better about some of you guys activities on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Gandollaar(f): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2022
When they have fed them with agbado, what do you expect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Ijakumo1: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research all the handles on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the handles supporting Tinubu were created same day
The accounts were either created on Feb 19, 2022 or March 02, 2021by same person. Check them out
Created March 02, 2021: Weak6Exers, RobustRoad, KoronaKola, BowlingTall, TallerKola, etc
Created Feb 19 2022: Cuddlyaplasta4, Islandsscotch8, Cleatsmottled9, etc

2. Their Time spent on Nairaland are same
Check out all the account created in March 02, 2021, they have all spent 3 days and some hours. It simply shows that the guy logs in and out of each account to comment. The last logins are also same time

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create posts
All the threads sound like Tinubu the builder of Lagos that Mkpurimiri is trying to destroy. and Obi Pandora, or 5% They create that tribal sentiment to make some South Westerners think its them against us. Check also Pakute same same

4. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the thread from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy 30k to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one guy paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep busting more accounts

Not one person but a gang of like ten and they are working out of an office somewhere, they clock in and clock out like a regular 9-to-5 because that's what it obviously is: a job.

Those useless fools are being paid at most 80k per month to create a hell on earth for their own kids and the future generation.

See why these old vampires needed to impoverish Nigerians by concentrating as much of its resources in the hands of their own friends and families? It's counterintuitive, but how else would a bunch of fools like these Tinubu bots agree to work against their own interests for such a measly paycheck? Worthless bastards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Not one person but a gang of like ten and they are working out of an office somewhere, they clock in and clock out like a regular 9-to-5 because that's what it obviously is: a job.

Those useless fools are being paid at most 80k per month to create a hell on earth for their own kids and the future generation.

See why these old vampires needed to impoverish Nigerians by concentrating as much of its resources in the hands of their own friends and families? It's counterintuitive, but how else would a bunch of fools like these Tinubu bots agree to work against their own interests for such a measly paycheck? Worthless bastards.

Hypocrisy really stinks more than rotten eggs.

Where were you people when the then Pdp supporters were creating countless monikers to vote against Buhari vs Stone?

Where have you been that you never noticed nor condemned the notorious NL canceller who has created over 10k monikers on this forum to set that bad precedent?

So you people only complain when things don't favour una

Shame

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ZUBY77(m): 5:46am On Jun 29, 2022
I knew that long ago because all the handles have two capital letters, one at the beginning and one in the middle. I tot it was a bot sef

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Bridget95(f): 5:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Someone bought alot of phones for these urchins. All they do is to arrange them on the table and login to nairaland and other social networks simultaneously and rain all types of tribal bigoted lines in support of their benefactor and logout .shame on these useless youths who don't know that their future have been robbed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Ijakumo1: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

Hypocrisy really stinks more than rotten eggs.

Where were you people when the then Pdp supporters were creating countless monikers to vote against Buhari vs Stone?

Where have you been that you never noticed nor condemned the notorious NL canceller who has created over 10k monikers on this forum to set that bad precedent?

So you people only complain when things don't favour una

Shame

Fück off you worthless bastard

And don't think I actually read that garbage you typed,, because I didn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Many of them disguise as Igbo's. We know them and we don't take them serious.

SonOfAbakaliki has upto 20 different accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Urbanchampion: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Why do ibos/obi supporters who are predominantly ipob ,cry over anything and everything Yoruba, what exactly did we take from them?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

princeofLagos, naijaroyalty, swaggerjack and co are all your alternative monikers that have been busted on this forum.

Alaye, NL'S now know better about some of you guys activities on this forum
My nigga

Rest na grin
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by jamp: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Nice investigation

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Vondata(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Why should Seun and Mynd44 get rid of my account because I’m commenting in support of Tinubu?

Na your papa buy me data?

If I like I will copy comments of other Nairalanders and repost the same comment. Does that break any rules on Nairaland?

Seems you Obi mpukuririr people keep getting worse by the day.

That's how you inflate your likes and make irrelevant comment...guy.... How much were you paid to spoil the future of your generation to come? The money ain't worth it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Fück off you worthless bastard

And don't think I actually read that garbage you typed,, because I didn't.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by realmindz: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
This is not new, not only Tinubu supporters though

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Newton2024: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Why should Seun and Mynd44 get rid of my account because I’m commenting in support of Tinubu?

If I like I will copy comments of other Nairalanders and repost the same comment. Does that break any rules on Nairaland?

Adopted name: BOLA AHMED TINUBU

He has probably used his real name to commit drug crime in US. That's why he adopted someone's else's name. There's no family in entire Osun State where he comes from bearing Tinubu. Now my question is, who is the original BOLA AHMED TINUBU? Dead or alive? Something is phishing.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Moneyboyz: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
I don’t know all these Obituary fan are crying tho.

I’m an adult. If I I like I post the same comment 1000 times, it’s my MB and my phone so why are these kids crying like they are in an OBItuary situation?

Werey, your 51 likes didn't disappoint, they rushed to like your comment.

I hope the stipend you are paid will be enough to feed your for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Lastmessenger2: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
PDJT:

-The question is what is Seun , Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and all the MODS doing about it? Absolutely fuckall!
seun do not care about the reputation of the forum anymore. Anything goes in nairaland.
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Kuruptnigga: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Busted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Actually there is No way one person can handle so many accounts, These are group of persons hired and rented office halls for, Like those Indian Amazon Scam Centers.
They have their supervisors who check to see any news against their interest and give their dummies orders to attack.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Another wailing thread over Tinubu matter. Una no dey tire? Open your your bot accounts and support your obituary candidate in peace instead of wailing endlessly like bush babies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by youngking89(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Fake account
KoronaKola:

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Blackshared: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Seun or the Mods should do the necessary

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Baba, you’re doing well. When wailers start attacking your handle, it shows you’re getting the job done and they are really pained. Keep giving it to them wotowoto.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by johnkey: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2022
I'm sure the person is , that's the only thing he's useful for

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by johnkey: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
I don’t know all these Obituary fan are crying tho.

I’m an adult. If I I like I post the same comment 1000 times, it’s my MB and my phone so why are these kids crying like they are in an OBItuary situation?

shamelessness at it's peak...

this one too dey call himself adult lol , You're a kid not an adult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Oyiboman69: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, your activities on this forum is a disgrace to Tinubu's presidency cos you guys are acting as if you are not creative enough by switching monikers to repeat same message and be giving yourself likes.. That's cheating.

You do not need multiple monikers to campaign for your preferred candidate
funny enough, they're doing one thing pretending to be supported by many people and are expecting to get a different result... No b witchcraft be that....
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Fiainto: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
PDJT:

-The question is what is Seun , Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and all the MODS doing about it? Absolutely fuckall!
you ought to be a detective or in the DSS

Kudos
The mods may not do anything, their boss fit don collect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The . / BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign / Riot In Aba, Between Ngwa Indigene And Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.