Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland (3992 Views)

Bursted! How INEC's Prof Mahmoud Appointed Tinubu's Ex Commissioner Head ICT / Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by kponkedenge(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research all the handles on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the handles supporting Tinubu were created same day
The accounts were either created on Feb 19, 2022 or March 02, 2021by same person. Check them out
Created March 02, 2021: Weak6Exers, RobustRoad, KoronaKola, BowlingTall, TallerKola, etc
Created Feb 19 2022: Cuddlyaplasta4, Islandsscotch8, Cleatsmottled9, etc

2. Their Time spent on Nairaland are same
Check out all the account created in March 02, 2021, they have all spent 3 days and some hours. It simply shows that the guy logs in and out of each account to comment. The last logins are also same time

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create posts
All the threads sound like Tinubu the builder of Lagos that Mkpurimiri is trying to destroy. and Obi Pandora, or 5% They create that tribal sentiment to make some South Westerners think its them against us. Check also Pakute same same

4. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the thread from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy 30k to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one guy paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep busting more accounts

Actually it isn't only him, they are more I've noticed on my own.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Oyiboman69: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

They are actually copying from old Pdp members who are now supporting Obi
just look at his replied comments, you'll see that the number of likes almost fall on the same range. I've noticed this same thing some weeks ago I just wonder while all the comments on a thread is getting almost the same number of likes which I suspected that it can only be achieved with the system algorithm of the forum but.....

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by 9jahotblog: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2022
It’s unfortunate nairaland admins can’t do the needful on them.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Oyiboman69: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Isobug:
Hmmm....but [b]there's something special [/b]behind those likes. Not ordinary
what are you insinuating?
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research all the handles on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the handles supporting Tinubu were created same day
The accounts were either created on Feb 19, 2022 or March 02, 2021by same person. Check them out
Created March 02, 2021: Weak6Exers, RobustRoad, KoronaKola, BowlingTall, TallerKola, etc

Check out all the account created in March 02, 2021, they have all spent 3 days and some hours. It simply shows that the guy logs in and out of each account to comment. The last logins are also same time

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create posts
All the threads sound like Tinubu the builder of Lagos that Mkpurimiri is trying to destroy. and Obi Pandora, or 5% They create that tribal sentiment to make some South Westerners think its them against us. Check also Pakute same same

4. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the thread from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy 30k to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one guy paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep busting more accounts
you are 100% right here. The admins should do the needful on them but it’s unfortunate they can’t do anything on them.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
We know they are dummy accounts operated by same individuals to post lies, and hate. Seun is obviously negligent on tribal issues and severe hate posts circulating this nairaland.
One thing is certain, we will massively vote Peter Obi no matter how many fake account they create

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Another wailing thread over Tinubu matter. Una no dey tire? Open your your bot accounts and support your obituary candidate in peace instead of wailing endlessly like bush babies.

You're One of the bot account

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Prince111111: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Wow what a good job! No sane man would love to be seen with Tinubu the Chicago boy grin

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by kponkedenge(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
sad one/2 pipu have time to registered more than 200 acc and another guy have time to check all the 200 acc
Joblessness

He didn't check the whole 200 accounts. He only confirmed a few, but saw the co-ordinated likes from each account which was over 200 and the same in each post.

You can go through the thread again.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by kponkedenge(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're One of the bot account

A very proud one at that. So, how’s my being a bot your headache?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

A very proud one at that. So, how’s my being a bot your headache?

We don't take bot comment's serious

Go and pull down your numerous monikers

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Why should Seun and Mynd44 get rid of my account because I’m commenting in support of Tinubu?

Na your papa buy me data?

If I like I will copy comments of other Nairalanders and repost the same comment. Does that break any rules on Nairaland?

Seems you Obi mpukuririr people keep getting worse by the day.

Senselessly trinal Bigot.

Your Fraudster drug lord ex convict is the importer of Mkpurummiri and you're high on it already.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by SugarCake: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Why do ibos/obi supporters who are predominantly ipob ,cry over anything and everything Yoruba, what exactly did we take from them?

Not an about ipob thing...I noticed it yesterday the profiles mentioned above had similar comments on every politics post,I was like a copy and paste from different profile ... Btw the so called ipob don't want to be in Nigeria, I especially a country the keep recycling old sick men.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by eleko1: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

He didn't check the whole 200 accounts. He only confirmed a few, but saw the co-ordinated likes from each account which was over 200 and the same in each post.

You can go through the thread again.
I saw all since 2 weeks ago or so,but face front as long as the owner of Nairaland didn't complain, we should let them be.Even OBI/Atiku pipu have more than enuf acc here.U see Atiku University of Maiduguri classmates, Obi biscuits nylon(check those thread and commentary usernames)
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by sreamsense: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2022
How has that been your problem if it is true? Did Nairaland stop you from creating your own? Create one million account for obi instead of unnecessary wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by virginchaser(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thanks for this expose, you are a genius. No need calling Lalasticlala because they'll never put it on front page. Great job.

But let's not forget Atiku o. He's just as extremely corrupt but hasn't been catching so much heat because there is so much dirt around Tinubu alone!

Good findings. I am not a participant. I am still consulting to know who i will vote for. Has anyone shared PO educational details?
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerians need to unite and VOLUNTARILY CAMPAIGN AND WORK for this good cause, for PETER OBI to get to that Presidency to serve everyone and everybody !! Come together to Campaign for him to the rural ignorant, poor people that APC and PDP will be relying upon, to buy their electoral votes !! Enlightenment of these poor, ignorant , vast majority of Nigerians, to vote Peter Obi , over the Radio, and by foot evangelical is key to make him win the Elections by Landslide. !!

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
vastolord4:
And the owners of nairaland know bout this??

They know very well
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by PoliteActivist: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2022
virginchaser:

Good findings. I am not a participant. I am still consulting to know who i will vote for. Has anyone shared PO educational details?

Oh yes. Here they are. The man is truly a scholar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by virginchaser(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oh yes. Here they are. The man is truly a scholar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

OK thanks. He is not a bad market but let baba God take control.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by BanevsJoker(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am calling on Seun, lalast.iclala, myn.d44, to investigate and delete these accounts as they are fake accounts masquerading as different individuals and creating tribal hatred

See how the same person comments 3x using different accounts. All the accounts encircled in red were created same day
You know Seeun won't. See how he has been disgracing himself and embarrassing his ancestors all over twitter. He is the main proponent of the bile and ethnic bigotry on this forum. He won't do anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Misterone: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research some of the monikers on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the monikers supporting Tinubu were created same day

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create new threads. Only likes and comments

4. Very high like for saying nonsense. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the comments from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like or that Seun is privy to it. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy corn and agbado to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one or few guys paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep bursting more accounts
e go shock Una. Obi will win everywhere but on the ballot papers. The Jagaban of Borgu! Hate him or love him, he is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research some of the monikers on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the monikers supporting Tinubu were created same day

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create new threads. Only likes and comments

4. Very high like for saying nonsense. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the comments from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like or that Seun is privy to it. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy corn and agbado to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one or few guys paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep bursting more accounts

All you said are facts any smart person on nairaland can confirm. I think the owner of nairaland or a certain moderator who never hides his unprofessionalism is working in cahoots with them.

Another thing you can easily observe is how they would generate likes that doesn't seem logical or rational. Those particular accounts would type something in support of Tinubu and whether it makes sense or not, it will have lots of "likes" relative to other posts that actually make sense. For instance, a page that has 20 commenters, 17 comments would be against Tinubu yet one post by one of those accounts in support of Tinubu would generate bizarre 100 likes while others are still at normal organic rate of 10 or 15 likes. Two factors are likely the cause of this:

1. An unprofessional moderator is the one using back-end links to click those fake likes or

2. Tinubu bots are using different accounts to click those likes.

Anyways, when any site loses credibility, it is always hard to gain it back. Also, these people doing this should understand that it is counterproductive. You can't use such to deceive Nigerians that are educated and informed. Yet you all will be living in a fool's paradise that you're making headway.

What makes all these charade even more ridiculous is that these same people always claim that social media doesn't matter.

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO??

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by FuckkME(f): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2022
I love this expose

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by FuckkME(f): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

All you said are facts any smart person on nairaland can confirm. I think the owner of nairaland or a certain moderator who never hides his unprofessionalism is working in cahoots with them.

Another thing you can easily observe is how they would generate likes that doesn't seem logical or rational. Those particular accounts would type something in support of Tinubu and whether it makes sense or not, it will have lots of "likes" relative to other posts that actually make sense. For instance, a page that has 20 commenters, 17 comments would be against Tinubu yet one post by one of those accounts in support of Tinubu would generate bizarre 100 likes while others are still at normal organic rate of 10 or 15 likes. Two factors are likely the cause of this:

1. An unprofessional moderator is the one using back-end links to click those fake likes or

2. Tinubu bots are using different accounts to click those likes.

Anyways, when any site loses credibility, it is always hard to gain it back. Also, these people doing this should understand that it is counterproductive. You can't use such to deceive Nigerians that are educated and informed. Yet you all will be living in a fool's paradise that you're making headway.

What makes all these charade even more ridiculous is that these same people always claim that social media doesn't matter.

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO??
bro u have finished work....
We all know the particular mod that is working in cohorts with them

Keep exposing them

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Isobug: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Oyiboman69:
what are you insinuating?
Me no know oo
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by femo86(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
I don’t know all these Obituary fan are crying tho.

I’m an adult. If I I like I post the same comment 1000 times, it’s my MB and my phone so why are these kids crying like they are in an OBItuary situation?

126 likes, for a comment that has nothing sensible in it. grin

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by NLPoliceWoman: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
johnkey:
I'm sure the person is , that's the only thing he's useful for
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Miracle2020: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Why should Seun and Mynd44 get rid of my account because I’m commenting in support of Tinubu?

Na your papa buy me data?

If I like I will copy comments of other Nairalanders and repost the same comment. Does that break any rules on Nairaland?

Seems you Obi mpukuririr people keep getting worse by the day.
you use other accounts to like your comment. Ewu!
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by FalseProphet1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Even Seun knows that the Nairaland he created is now a pit latrine that's why he spends most of his time on Twitter.

He wants the kind of traffic Twitter has to be replicated on Nairaland and doesn't mind throwing morality to the ground just to achieve that.

With the kind of hate coming out of Nairaland on a daily basis, it's only a matter of time before it starts trending for the wrong reasons and people all over the country would start calling for it ultimate closure of which the government wouldn't hesitate to do like they did to Twitter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother / Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. / Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.