Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations (12899 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by KoronaKola: 2:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Hajiya Zainab Abubakar Ibrahim, the National Coordinator, Northern Women Caucus of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that if Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is elected Nigeria’s President in 2023, he will develop the country beyond the expectations of Nigerians.

She made the remark on Tuesday in Katsina at a campaign launched to orient Nigerian women on the need to register and obtain their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) and to be included in governance.

Hajiya Zainab further explained that the campaign was also designed to encourage women to desist from engaging in election violence and contribute their quota towards the smooth & overwhelming victory of the APC in 2023.

The Northern women leader while describing Tinubu as a detribalised Nigerian with the capacity to fix all the problems facing the country said:

“Each and everyone of us is happy with the emergence of the Asiwaju of Lagos & Jagaban of Africa as the Presidential flag bearer of our party, the All Progressives Congress. Jagaban is a seasoned and detriblalised politician who has served this nation diligently and contributed towards the development of individuals, policies and institutions of governance in this nation. We are so sure that if he is elected as President come 2023, Asiwaju will develop this nation beyond expectations.”

Zainab called on all Katsina State women to ensure that they obtain and use their PVC to vote the APC in the 2023 general elections from top to bottom in order to ensure the sustainability of all the achievements and opportunities they have enjoyed under the party continues to deliver impactful leadership to Nigerians.

The Northern Women Leader also called on those who migrated from one part of the country to the other, including refugees as well as those whose voters card got lost or damaged and those below the age of 18 during the last exercise to equally use this window of registration and obtain their PVCs.

Zainab said, “the task of choosing good leaders across all tiers of government lies on the shoulder of women,
appealed to those who are yet to register or collect their PVCs to “in the patriotic interest of this nation, unhesitatingly register & collect before the deadline which is June 30th, 2022 as there is likely going to be no extension after this date.

“I am aware that getting PVC is difficult in some areas, but I want Nigerians to know that this is a duty we owe our country. Please come out, register, collect your PVC so that you can decide & choose your leaders in the upcoming 2023 general elections.

“Your voice could only matter when you have a PVC that could allow you to vote. If you don’t participate in the election, you can’t get the best people to serve you.

“We must get involved in choosing the right leaders, your actions or inactions today will affect your destiny and that of your children tomorrow.”

Speaking at the event, the wife of Katsina Governor, Hajiya Hadiza Masari commended the efforts of women in the state during the last dispensation for delivering over one million votes for the APC.

She appealed to those who have not obtained their PVCs to register to enable them deliver no fewer than 3 million votes for the party in the 2023 general election, assuring women in the state of more participation in the state’s governance.

Hajiya Hadiza thanked the State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari for appointing women into key positions and for involving them in decision making.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/if-elected-tinubu-will-develop-nigeria-beyond-expectations-says-apc-women-leader/amp/

254 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by ThinkSmarter: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2022
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

59 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 2:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Yeah, that's why after developing Lagos he's always abroad for medical problems. Mr. Developer!

What we want to know are his responses to all these gates swelling around him.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by derecho(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2022
When better women dey talk, these ones go dey chook mouth put.
Buhari una leader already said, you pipu belong to the oza room.

The era of deceiving women by frying akara in public is over.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by olus01(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2022
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the only candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Tokskob2008: 3:34am On Jun 29, 2022
Mad people, just like they said Bubu was the Messiah back then... Bag of rice now na 30k and you begin to wonder where these people get their madness from.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 3:40am On Jun 29, 2022
olus01:
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the one candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications

Well, not according to this prophet below. He knows him better than you, knows him in and out - he is his intimate personal biographer. He prophesied he'd be embroiled in scandals and will not win - see encircled below

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Karemarealty288(m): 3:43am On Jun 29, 2022
I believe the development will start from were Sai Baba stopped.

9 Likes

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by SaiOba: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2022
There they go again, the same way they sold that failure to us with all their very fake promises..

We are wiser now and we refuse to eat AGBADO this time..

#GetYourPVC.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Gobandu: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:46am On Jun 29, 2022
We know Tinubu is a man intelligent, diligence, excellence and competence.

He is the best of all the Presidential Aspirants.

Whether some people hate him or love him, he is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Karlovych: 4:48am On Jun 29, 2022
embarassed As a proud son of Yoruba land I fully support Peter Obi, the drug lord has failed our people.

16 years under APC will be unbearable! The vulture griller is a witness to the wonders of APC

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Tunasco4u(m): 4:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Viicfuntop(f): 5:01am On Jun 29, 2022
cool

People who constantly say Tinubu developed Lagos are just hilarious. Go to YouTube and Checkout Lagos in 1978. Lagos was already on its path to development. The colonial masters are still partly a reason Lagos is like this today. Look at South Africa for example

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by KanwuliaExtra: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Did he develop IRIGBAJI?

Make mouth like:

“I YAF EXPERIENSSSSSSH”!
“E MI LO KAAAAAAAAAN”!
“O LU LEEEEEEEEE”!

cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Racoon(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Just as the catastrophic Buhari Tinubu foisted developed Nigeria. These bastards are never tired of deceiving people. See as she appear like someone having a seizure.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by IamNat: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2022
I see a very vivid pattern towards this 2023 election. Almost everything that happened in 2015 is now happening again.

This was how all the talk was about Buhari then, both positive and negative.
This was how Buhari had certificate issues.
This was the same way they keep shouting we are obtaining PVC back then too.

This only signifies one thing and that is the fact that Tinubu is the most popular presidential candidate. Had he been a Christian, he would have won the election convincingly, the only obstacle I see infront of BAT is the Muslim Muslim ticket issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by melonsgroup: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2022
APC - Association of People (without) Certificate.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by TimmyTen(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2022
APC politicians saying “they will continue where Buhari stopped” is not a manifesto but a threat to national security. Obi4GreaterNigeria

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PrinceOfLagos: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Buhari said more than this rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by sotall(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by skywalker240(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Obi will develop Nigeria above and greater than ever extraordinarily imagined

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by bigstan11787(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
He should develope his health and certificate first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by seanwilliam(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmm

Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

3 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Houseofglam7(f): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
That's obvious.

He will bring the Lagos touch and brain in appointing technocrats to the national level.

Asiwaju is our candidate, myself and my family is BATified.

This is Nigeria president in 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by MostImportant(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
He should develop his health first. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by LaSenior: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
grin

This one is looking for bag of dollars

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Badgers14: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
grin Ok oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos To Install 10,000 CCTV Cameras Across The State / INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP / $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.