Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death (27124 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Wilansneh(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
braine:
The way police men just jump in front of cars. I dont know if they're not aware that many drivers are insane.
Always very quick to jump in front of vehicles
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Itiaba007: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
He escaped,but foolishly.
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

The driver might have been on alcohol or drugs when it happened.

BTW The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

Have you considered that the POLICEMAN may have been the one on alcohol and/or drugs?
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Thereishel: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
The officer may want to CV collect bribe from him
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Otiwaikuku: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

The driver might have been on alcohol or drugs when it happened.

BTW The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

Running away can't solve the problem.
THE SOLUTION is for the youths of this nation to get PVC and vote right.Its the only way we can take back and reposition our country.
VOTE PETER OBI,
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by legionISproteus: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrCover:

An Ilorin Magistrate’s Court has remanded a 23-year-old student of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Babatunde Lekan, for allegedly knocking down one Police Inspector Isaac Osayintuyi.

Police information revealed that the defendant (Lekan) allegedly knocked down the policeman with his Camry car along Ilorin/Omu-Aran highway.

He reportedly ran away to remove his number plate and the artificial tinted leather on the windshield.

Police information also revealed that the inspector, who was immediately rushed to a private hospital in Omu Aran for medical attention, was later certified dead.

Reports reaching DAILY POST indicated that preliminary investigation led to the arrest of the defendant.

Magistrate Usman Zainab, who presided on the matter, ordered Lekan’s remand till July 18, 2022, after considering the prayers of the prosecutor, Innocent Owoola for the remand of the suspect.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/23-year-old-kwara-poly-student-remanded-for-crushing-police-officer-to-death/

"ARTIFICIAL TINTED LEATHER"

Any one with a phone has become a journalist these days
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by paduzman: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sad one, RIP to the police officer, may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Tonyx5(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
This guy's in hot soup
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Wwwq: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serves him right
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by kmaster007: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
He go tell whr he see car at 23
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Depressedkidd: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Was probably trying to illegally harrass the said guy and might have just jumped in the way of his car.
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Depressedkidd: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
kmaster007:
He go tell whr he see car at 23
We suppose broke till we old bah
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by kmaster007: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
You most be Yahoo boi
Depressedkidd:

We suppose broke till we old bah
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Depressedkidd: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
kmaster007:
You most be Yahoo boi
no, I'm actually anti yahoo, but I have friends that have made it through photography, coding, design. And we're all around 21 to 28. So assuming that every well dressed, car riding young guy is into illegal business is very messed up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. / Ogun To Prosecute Four Police Officers For Murder / Newborn Baby Is Discovered In A River In Abuja (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.