Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55842 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Davepal: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jay5mie:
Abeg who get Senator number? my kidney de useless. Just say I dun use am smoke wella, make dem manage the remaining years e get to function.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Kokaine(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

The boy is lying. Not only is he not 15, he would have attended a visa interview where he would have been interviewed on the purpose of his visit. As you can see below his visa was for medical purposes. It clearly states “private medical treatment”!
he's illiterate most likely and top people can get their way around things like this. His account doesn't in any way appear as an improbability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by SocialJustice: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
If this is true, Ekweremadu and his wife are about to end in jail.

Only God knows how many people are deceived like this everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
oloko1859:

Adios

sai ka dawo
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by GloriousGbola: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/

there is no video of the guy narrating any ordeal. please stop being sensationalist

and the link carries us to a useless bloggers profile, not davids profile

for all you know, this is one of the clowns paid by the ekeremadus and our FG to muddy the waters

it is far easier to sully the reputation of a small thief than a big thief, after all

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by sonnie10: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Any story from this guy that doesn’t start with the following, is not a complete tale

My name is . . .
I am from . . .
I was born on . . .
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Henix(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
Difficult to believe this young man was not aware he was going to UK to sell his kidney. I mean is it possible to harvest someone's organ in a place like UK without him knowing or without his consent?
It's either he changed his mind in UK or he already had the plans to japa on getting to UK.

Let the senator provide the agreement he had with the boy and his family, if he was not planning to use and dump the poor boy as politicians have been using and dumping poor masses and unemployed youths during and after election. It's a case of a street boy outsmarting a corrupt and selfish politician in his game.

Also don't forget that it has been reported that financial inducement for organ donation is a crime in UK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by int0x80(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
Difficult to believe this young man was not aware he was going to UK to sell his kidney. I mean is it possible to harvest someone's organ in a place like UK without him knowing or without his consent?
It's either he changed his mind in UK or he already had the plans to japa on getting to UK.
It's probably the later. That story smells highly fabricated.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Wearemoving: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fake Fake Fake stories this guy think White people is like Black African that can believe in this sit stories

SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by akpunda86: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
post=114262504:
A TALE OF TWO POSTERS.

And this from another poster.............

Our stands @ on this case for now, till the whole truth comes out...

@OP,
We respect your view and the view of the other man we quoted above.
In this life, everything thing they are right depending on what side they are standing. .

The image below explain everything, ,
As they say, a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

All of us @ can only wait for the decision of the court of law at this point.

.my broda the young boy was not paid abeg ,the ekweramadus wanna play a fast one on him with working in UK,U can check his acct if u have access,Ekwerwmadu will rot in Jail,even if the boy had died in the process,he went for a NOBODY but never knew God has a plan,abeg let the law take its course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by blackjack21(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:
The story is so fascinating that i don't even know whose report to believe

Well, the politicians are known to be thieves. So, I think lying should come naturally for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kokaine:
he's illiterate most likely and top people can get their way around things like this. His account doesn't in any way appear as an improbability.

Is it Ekweremadu that filled his BVN form 3 years ago?

Abeg forget that side, people with genuine business are denied visa if just 1 thing doesn’t add up. The kidney didn’t match and the boy decided to seek asylum knowing he is of no use to the Ekweremadu’s. You say he is illiterate but he is knowledgeable enough to know the UK laws and claim to be a minor?

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Savagery101: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
GOD HAVE HIS WAY OF REWARDING PEOPLE, NIGERIAN POLITICIANS DRAIN THE COUNTRY DRY AND EXPECT TO GO SCORT FREE. MY BROTHER, IF I AM IN YOUR POSITION EHH, I WILL SCAM AND BLACKMAIL THEM TO THE VERY LAST JUST THE WAY THEY RUBBISHED NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Thinktwicemybro: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jemex003:

Pele ooo, attention seeker.
Monkey.
At least I got your attention. Yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:

Why sdd he then lie to doctor Harry and UK authorities that he is 15? He refused to add that part to his amazing story.

Anyways he is now a active liar so it will be difficult to take his word for it unless he has proof.

Mumu boy.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by tunapawizzy: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
This boy is under the care of the police as we speak. The case is already in court and you people think they will give him access to post on Facebook about a case that is in court....I don't understand how una dey think sha..d people moderating on this nairaland should be checked properly

4 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by alibiz: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
SecretAgent770:

This story is so so Bleep,
I blame the senator for dealing with such a myopic person, when we have guys who are willing donate knowing the implications of their action in future.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by obidaddy: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
post=114262504:
A TALE OF TWO POSTERS.

And this from another poster.............

Our stance @ on this case for now, till the whole truth comes out...

@OP,
We respect your view and the view of the other man we quoted above.
In this life, everything thing they are right depending on what side they are standing. .

The image below explain everything, ,
As they say, a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

All of us @ can only wait for the decision of the court of law at this point.

Always pretending to be smart, but not in reality. It is stop crowding the space. Start your own blog, forum or even website. #Notice me syndrome #eyeservice #hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

He is 15 years. Born in 2007 I guess if my calculations are correct. Poor "boy".

Then why does his passport (image 1) say that he is 21 years?? (born on 12 October 2000).

Well, maybe Ike Ekweremmadu used his connections to get him a fake passport.

But it that was true why is his given age on the NIBSS validation portal ( https://bvnvalidationportal.nibss-plc.com.ng/bvnnbo/login) still say he was born on October 12, 2000?? [/b]And this BVN was issued way back on [b]January 31st, 2019 (image 2).

Is it that he met Mr Okoro while carrying his ("shovel and head pan " as he said) in late 2018/early 2019 which would be when these documents were arranged so that the age will reflect 21 years?

Or is it that Ebonyi people subtract the years from their age as the years go by??

Davidi, Davidi, Davidi,... How many times did I call you? (image 3)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

A real criminal... Just like the useless and crooked senator.

Both of them should be tried for fraud, and imprisoned... After the sentence, both idiots should be deported!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by WatchYourSix: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
oloko1859:
There's a lot of blanks in that story, it doesn't add up somehow. Maybe it'll be better narrated when he says it directly

As much as i want him to get justice...
His stories doesnt add up..

Byt hes tryimg to form ignorant about he whole issue..thinking that it will make it more belivable that he was smuggled without his knowledge..

Nobody travels to the uk without submitting their finger print at the embassy.....theres nothing like sitting at home, chopping chicken, and passport and visa will just come and meet you...

He should say the truth...the courts can still nail the senator for exploiting a young man with a position of power....

He doesnt know the senator tendered valid documents at the embassy that the hes is on medical visa to donate kidney......that alone is contradictory..cos its clear the senator ddnt hide the reason for his visit..

... if he came on a visit visa it would have been a different matter...

3 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Harmattan123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I will believe him cus it sounds real
This politicians can use anything to convert for their own selfish reasons
Shey he has the right to sue them na
Cus it's trafficking
Yes of course!!!!
Mr senator made the firm trick looks real........
Destiny killer
May God heal his daughter
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by erukujeje(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
The story does not add up. Nobody will take someone out of the country to donate organs without first doing thorough medical check to ascertain if the person organ is a good fit! Ordinary blood donation, you need to check if it's compatible. This is just cock and bull story
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:

His story is simple and believable. The boy has told no lie

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaBanga:
The English and writing is too clean. This is mostly likely a fake account. The young man is under the protection of the UK and is likely not writing anything.

He is not under arrest, he will have access to his phone and the internet.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by adedayoa2(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
iHart:
Before you criticise the man, ask yourself; can I donate my own kidney? If you no fit donate your own, no put mouth for the matter
Him for say him no fit donate na. Na by force?.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you are disgusting

Common SHARRRRRAP! angry
*reverting to my NL days of high level irritability and cyber psychosis*

Illiterates like you will never ask questions.

The boy or the EKURUKERE-MADUS are the only DISGUSTING PIGS in this topic.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Zulu2022: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
So throughout the process non of ur family member is aware.
I see ur village people do meeting on u. U should hv play smart n change your Destiny but with ds I'm afraid u will still come bck to ur shovel...... I come in peace ooooo
no b everybody de talk of his or her move,e get y...una fit donate kidney fr una sister,all this online banters,if not,no tackle that guy,ur evil politicians keep una in this mess,still get mind de defend dem

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by pacespot(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
My respect for White people just went up a notch. If it had been a Black doctor, he wouldn't have said anything to the unsuspecting poor boy but just carried out the mission of the evil senator.

I will never join Black people to criticize Whites for racism in my life again, no matter what you want to call racism from the Whites, it is still far better than how Blacks treat each other.

4 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Too many holes in this story
(1) You can't get Nigerian Passport by proxy, you must appear for biometrics capture
(2) You also require a NIN to apply for Nigerian International Passport
(3) British Visa Cannot be issued without biometric capture so its impossible to be issued a Visa by proxy
(4) The purpose of the VISA is clearly stated on the VISA
(5) His BVN was captured in 2019 that's about 3 years ago so Ekweremmadu couldn't have changed his age from 15 to 21

3 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
int0x80:
It's probably the later. That story smells highly fabricated.

The guy is trying to be smart. He doesn't know that he is digging his own grave.

It is very easy to prove his age. At the end of all this when people find out he has been lying does he think he will still stay in the UK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag / Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.