Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55817 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by BJanta: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Irrespective of wetin ekweremadu do he would go to jail

If you claim he is 20+ then where is the aggrement he made and signed with you to give his kidney

Can you provide proof of any large money sent to him officially by his bank account for this deal

And if you still insists not having the above and claim you did mouth to mouth agreement he has a right to renege on such if he has a change of heart.

And i am even looking at this from the ekweremadu strongest point of 20+ age

You're right bro .
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by UrPapa: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
post=114262504:
A TALE OF TWO POSTERS.

And this from another poster.............

Our stance @ on this case for now, till the whole truth comes out...

@OP,
We respect your view and the view of the other man we quoted above.
In this life, everything thing they are right depending on what side they are standing. .

The image below explain everything, ,
As they say, a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

All of us @ can only wait for the decision of the court of law at this point.
Regardless of which is true between the two posters
The first poster seems more logical and theoretical
The second poster is more off the wall and irrational
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Freerhyme1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Rubbish story, this dude is lying, he's been in the UK since January.
This brat mess with the wrong people.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Looks ng at that boy they should have read him psychologicaly to know he's a crook.

Obviously, he's a trying to outsmart The Ekweremadus. He wants to use that means to attract sympathy so he remains abroad .

He's playing a script written for him by God knows who.

Too many wicked souls on this nairaland! Ekweremadus are the crooks, don't they have children whose kidney could be used?

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by sisisioge: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Nobody sits at home and gets passport and uk visa....this boy is not saying the whole truth...

The embassy cannot let you fly without taking your finger prints..hes tryig to pretend he knows nothing..

.he knows something...and he will soon start singing

Hmmmm....you no know anything. No be naija we dey? Na today them dey carry biometric machine come meet you for house? I recall when I was travelling to Canny, na so my friend attached one protocol guy to me to ease my stress being a first timer. Omo, I practically sat down while he did almost everything for me. I only needed to spend like 2 mins each with the two custom guys that took my prints and pictures. Finish...me wey just be normal person so imagine what strings Senators could pull.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by akinwun(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
The question we should be asking now is " how did this boy meet with EKWEREMADU", once we can ascertain that, then the case is settled.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nocommonsense: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
This Ekurukere-MADUS saga get too many angles that cause incurable migraines trying to dissect.

Look at the ? trisexual guy that looks like a cross-breed between a “snake” and an “agama lizard”?

Nigerian Poverty Capital Of The World-TUALE!!!!!

How can The Ekweremadus accept any organ from this kind of STREET-person instead of from one of their family member if NOT FOR RITUALS?

Fear CHRISTIANS o.

The sight of him gives me the jeepy-creepies!
I won’t even take his kidney to give my dog. You can tell he is a drug-addict and into male prostitution.

This dude sidan for mansion for ONE WEEK dey feast, and international passport land for im hand juss like dat? From where? No capturing?

He was told he had a job waiting in the UK for a “15 year old”, “21 year-old” or “41 year-old” and he or any of his family members did not ask for details? To work illegally without a work visa or with a visitor’s visa?

Those immigration officers from A-Z should be JAILED without trial.

Nigerian passport is useless for real.
no this Nigeria a lot of girls are tricked aboard as sex slaves how did they do that is not to lie to them that they have job offers for them .it is because UK system is good if na arab countries e no concern dem
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by WatchYourSix: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
sisisioge:

Hmmmm....you no know anything. No be naija we dey? Na today them dey carry biometric machine come meet you for house? I recall when I was travelling to Canny, na so my friend attached one protocol guy to me to ease my stress being a first timer. Omo, I practically sat down while he did almost everything for me. I only needed to spend like 2 mins each with the two custom guys that took my prints and pictures. Finish...me wey just be normal person so imagine what strings Senators could pull.

I dont understand you...what is custom guys??
No dey cap abeg
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by fred04(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ha!
if that's true, they need to discipline the senator.
But how did they procure passport in his absence
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Emperormartin(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
obidaddy:

Always pretending to be smart, but not in reality. It is stop crowding the space. Start your own blog, forum or even website. #Notice me syndrome #eyeservice #hypocrite
That young man is too daft to be commenting on first page… I don’t know why nairaland moderators upholds mediocrities
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.
my younger sisters son is 16 and younger like as in small boy face and I was 15 once too, that boys age is not 15,
both parties are not series, u too somebodys son out of the country and none of his family members was informed,
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by SunMusk(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
With the right reward most people can, the thing is either Ekweremadu was too greed not planning to give him money. Of which if it is you u will tell d doctor otherwise.
iHart:
Before you criticise the man, ask yourself; can I donate my own kidney? If you no fit donate your own, no put mouth for the matter
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nocommonsense:
no this Nigeria a lot of girls are tricked aboard as sex slaves how did they do that is not to lie to them that they have job offers for them .it is because UK system is good if na arab countries e no concern dem

Exactly!
But those are without international passports enroute to Libya via Niger and Mail. You don’t need a passport to go to ALGADEZ or GATRON hidden in watermelon trucks.

THIS WAN GET INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITH VISA WITHIN ONE WEEK WITHOUT CAPTURING OR INTERVIEW ? ? ?

Many things are not right and this case will open up many cans of DEAD WORMS.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by DCatt: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
The boy is way more believable but the politicians want to use their evil weight to crush him.

To all the money-worshiping top dog-asskissing evil people blaming this boy, may God let this happen to your children, your very own treasures you call children must have a date with organ harvesting. Say amen o, if it’s good for this boy, it’s sure great for your own child too.
Truthisunique2:

If you claim he is 20+ then where is the aggrement he made and signed with you to give his kidney

Can you provide proof of any large money sent to him officially by his bank account for this deal

And if you still insists not having the above and claim you did mouth to mouth agreement he has a right to renege on such if he has a change of heart.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by OVB123: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:

My friend you talked sense. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nocommonsense: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Exactly!
But those are without international passports enroute to Libya via Niger and Mail. You don’t need a passport to go to ALGADEZ or GATRON.

THIS WAN GET INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITH VISA WITHIN ONE WEEK WITHOUT CAPTURING OR INTERVIEW ? ? ?
are you not from Nigeria where everything favour the rich a whole senator for that matter who will question him if he needs anything to be done
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Starz825(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:

People wey get sense for this forum no pass two...
And na me and you
grin

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by mauchiz: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Newton2024:
This case will serve as deterrent to our good for nothing polithiefcians who only care about themselves and their family. A man that lure you to harvest your organs for her daughter can kill you without blinking an eye. And what makes crooked Ekweremadus think their over-bleached overfed daughter's life is precious but this kid's life isn't? Well, my utmost prayer is that may UK prison reset their brains after 15 or more years.

Point out the "lot of blanks," I will help your understanding.
Where did you read in the boy's story that he claimed to be 15 years old? The issue here is even less about age but more about exploitation for organ harvesting and lack of consent.
Nobody wrote any script for him and don't judge a book by its cover. Can you donate your kidneys for Ekweremadu's daughter without your consent?

Why will Ekweremadu ask for kidney from a poor nigerian? If not for exploitation? How will the boys life be after donation? If is his child,hope he will tell him to donate his kidney?
How many hospital did Ekweremadu build in his constituency?
Why is he still a senator for 20years?is it his fathers throne?

He should call pastor Kumuyi,Adeboye to start praying for his daughter, i wish her speeds recovery.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by pepetua(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
I niether believe this boy nor the man because every Nigeria is as smart as the other and the smartest win.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nocommonsense:
are you not from Nigeria where everything favour the rich a whole senator for that matter who will question him if he needs anything to be done

Very Good!

This rich go cry gaaaaaan for UK!
Let the Ekweremadus pay for the sins of many of their rich co-criminals.

Taking a look at the Ekweremadus, you can tell they represent the ROT eating Nigeria inside out.

What were they thinking? Just go to show they are nothing but semi-educated illiterates.

May they suffer severely in the UK!
Amen.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by sisisioge: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I dont understand you...what is custom guys??
No dey cap abeg

No vex abeg....maybe I no get the spelling abi I dey lie about my experience grin

Biko wetin dem they call those immigration guys checking at the airport? I no no their name

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Mrexcell(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:
The story is so fascinating that i don't even know whose report to believe

The boy have already lied about his real age so it's now difficult to believe anything he says.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Eriggs: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
obidaddy:

Always pretending to be smart, but not in reality. It is stop crowding the space. Start your own blog, forum or even website. #Notice me syndrome #eyeservice #hypocrite
dem MANNA, ur nightmare on social media. U go cry ehn, u go tire. I am sure u see her in ur dreams every night, she go pepper u till u get out of hia. Thief supporter. Ur obituary no go win one local government. Ipob supporter.
Dem MANNA, fire dem fey go abeg grin grin ur pikins dem

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by MadamExcellency: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
This boy has lost the case. If you lie about your age in court, then everything you are saying in court is not believable.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Newton2024: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
mauchiz:

Why will Ekweremadu ask for kidney from a poor nigerian? If not for exploitation? How will the boys life be after donation? If is his child,hope he will tell him to donate his kidney?
How many hospital did Ekweremadu build in his constituency?
Why is he still a senator for 20years?is it his fathers throne?

He should call pastor Kumuyi,Adeboye to start praying for his daughter, i wish her speeds recovery.
LordOfTheGame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Newton2024: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This boy has lost the case. If you lie about your age in court, then everything you are saying in court is not believable.
Hmmmn. The Thief Judge of Zoogeria has spoken. Continue to deceive yourself boy.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Makowonda: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
English Language die here!Tomorrow na di wake,day after na burial.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by FireUpNow(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.
Baba are you In Nigeria at all? Go to Benin City in Edo state and see little boys talking about hand ( travelling out of this country. Where you here in Nigeria when that little boy Daniel his in the tiyre of an aeroplane from Benin City to Lagos? Nigeria situation has make bother small boys and adult to think fast. Ekweremadu is not clean in this, believe me
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casppyjay: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/
lies so they invested in u randomly just like dat? Or ur genotype is inscribed on ur head that needless to test for ur compatibility before pouring money on u? Abi mrs okoro don first shovel wound u collect ur blood sample?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by IgOga(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is he 15 or 21?

David's argument now is that he was trafficked....if he can back that up the Ekweremadu's are in legal hotwater....because the senator clearly wrote to the UK high commission that the purpose was to check whether David's organ was suitable for harvesting....whichever way it goes David will have to seek asylum in the UK.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Geenosko: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
This guy story nor follow.

At least go online to find out how the process works for UK visa application.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Moikiitos: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emmmmh! So, your medical history and health status weren't know to them before travelling. Emmmh! They have to do the medical check for the first time to see if you probably be a match or so... Something is definitely fishy here. Any of them found abating crime/lies should face the music. Fortunately UK is not Naija...So, we will definitely see the end of this nollywood movie made in UK :/

"When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I'm fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I'm here and he later called police for my rescued."[/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.