Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55852 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nonam: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
You have said it all.

Emaprince:
I thought about it too..and I know its possible they had an agreement prior to him going to UK. But then, the fact that the senator went about it in such a secretive way shows he has an ulterior motive to "use and dump" the guy...or possibly deleting him off existence so this incident won't have no trace. I know I might be reaching but, this is a Nigerian politician whose hands are dirty and bloody..so wasting a poor boys life to save his daughters is easy for him.

It is very possible he haven't paid a penny to that boy..except the feeding and UK travel. So my initial speculation is still valid. I like the fact that the doctor talked to him and he was very smart to renege on whatever agreement they had.

To me..I strongly believe they deceived that boy with fake promises because they wanted to use him and useless his life. Ekweremadu should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
williams85:
If actually this boy is in police custody , how did he get access to the internet?
did they tell you that the boy was arrested? The boy is staying in the social welfare unit of the police for security purpose since he have nowhere to stay.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Acidosis:

Fake account.

Yeah, the account is fake.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Jobola1: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

The guy is trying to be smart. He doesn't know that he is digging his own grave.

It is very easy to prove his age. At the end of all this when people find out he has been lying does he think he will still stay in the UK?

Yes, he is 100percent getting UK asylum on safety grounds. He is not coming back to Nigeria to meet people like u.

Even if they can prove he is 18 which is near impossible, kidney buying is a crime in UK and PGA senator must cool off in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

The boy is lying. Not only is he not 15, he would have attended a visa interview where he would have been interviewed on the purpose of his visit. As you can see below his visa was for medical purposes. It clearly states “private medical treatment”! it also clearly states "no work"
you are talking about a senator of federal republic of Nigeria, in a corrupt country like Nigeria.
Maybe they told him to act as a medical trip but if they reach there they will give him job.
There is nothing these politicians cannot do.

3 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
UandN:
His passport was issued on the 4th November 2021 and his deal with the Ekwerenmadus got bursted in the UK on 23 June 2022, which was not more than one week after he and they arrived in the UK. How come he has claimed here that everything from the point he first came into contact with the said Okoro, the processing of his travel papers, and their arrival in the UK happened within one weeK.
do you understand English at all? Go back and read again.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
you are talking about a senator of federal republic of Nigeria, in a corrupt country like Nigeria.
Maybe they told him to act as a medical trip but if they reach there they will give him job.
There is nothing these politicians cannot do.

we can only deal with the [b]facts [/b]available to us which so far is that 1) Ekweremadu duly informed the embassy that the purpose of the trip was for organ donation. 2) The boy is not 15 years old as we have seen from his BVN obtained over 3 years ago as well as the testimony of his half brother.

if we start to make our own subjective conclusions from thin air without any facts then nothing stops me from concluding based on your post that you were dropped as a child or were malnourished as a child which is the reason you display the IQ of an ass
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by victorv12(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

You are a fool! Keep ass licking the Ekweremadus. What is the boy doing in the UK if they don't have any bad agenda against him? They gave that boy a Greek gift and yet, after coming out to say his own part of the story, you crucify him. In less than a week, he got his visa. Think! Apply for a UK visa and see whether the British government is going to give you a free pass in less than a week. What the Ekweremadus did was wrong and must be criticized. Why are the politicians in Nigeria, used to feeding on the poor? That's the question you should ask yourself not to crucify the young man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:
The story is so fascinating that i don't even know whose report to believe
As in right now sef I dey confused. However the senator did wrong by exploiting the boys poor condition and even if he comes out of this, his name has been stained already.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

we can only deal with the [b]facts [/b]available to us which so far is that 1) Ekweremadu duly informed the embassy that the purpose of the trip was for organ donation. 2) The boy is not 15 years old as we have seen from his BVN obtained over 3 years ago as well as the testimony of his half brother.

if we start to make our own subjective conclusions from thin air without any facts then nothing stops me from concluding based on your post that you were dropped as a child or were malnourished as a child which is the reason you display the IQ of an ass
are you happy now?
Ok I don't waste my time replying fooools. Bye.....

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
are you happy now?
Ok I don't waste my time replying fooools. Bye.....

clearly you do not think I am a fool because you replied.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Pinkyposh(f): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

Do you believe that story?.
Someone in the police custody to write on Facebook about how he travelled to London?

Don't you think that account does not belong to him, someone created it to write that story, including that one that claimed to be his blood brother.

I don't believe anything other on the internet about this case until 7th of July, that is next hearing from the UK. Any other story apart from the one the UK journalist gave are all lies

So let's wait until they are done with their investigations.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by eedimo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
let me ask you; Can you donate your kidney to a total stranger?
How many Nigerians have you seen donating their kidney to a stranger?
The highest a Nigerian will do is to sell it, but for Ekweremadu to say that the boy agreed to donate (not sale) his kidney to ekweremadu is a total lie.
Lol...
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by vincentbravo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
He has a script writer.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Wwwq: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Never trust a soul both are rats not a victim
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you are disgusting

*spits

I am sure you are related to the “homeless dude” who sleeps in his hometown of Facebook. grin

Me or both of you, who is more nauseating?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nonam:
Chaiii
You are indeed a crazy woman

You are insane.. angry

Meaning what?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by ufotunang: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nawaoooo...who shall we believe
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emaprince:
Are you paid by ekeeremadu to type this garbage?

What has his looks and financial state got to do with ekweremadu trying to harvest his organ to save a daughter

When I hear from the Ekweremadus, and I write about them, you will know what I think of them too. Right now, the slime mold that does not understand this is a legal matter is busy running his “homeless mouth” on Facebook WITHOUT LEGAL COUNSEL.

He is my focus

Dude is so repulsive-looking, any organ he has must be gifted with an equal measure of ugliness, if not MORE.

What an ijjjiot he is.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Angrymode: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

You are the criminal!

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
eedimo:

Lol...
It's not civil to use the word sell when it comes to your cells, tissues or organs. The appropriate medical term is donate.
You can make further enquiries at your local health facility.
hahaha, kai Nigerians! So you want to change English just because you want to help a corrupt politician. Donation is donation,selling is selling.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Wailerint: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Irrespective of wetin ekweremadu do he would go to jail

If you claim he is 20+ then where is the aggrement he made and signed with you to give his kidney

Can you provide proof of any large money sent to him officially by his bank account for this deal

And if you still insists not having the above and claim you did mouth to mouth agreement he has a right to renege on such if he has a change of heart.

And i am even looking at this from the ekweremadu strongest point of 20+ age

It’s actually a crime to induce someone with money to donate Kidney in ��… so the issue is not just about the age of the boy..
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by justmi1: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Major lesson to learn here is that, when doing things this consequential; make sure there is a WRITTEN contract, signed by both parties and thier witnesses.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by kareemkamil(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

U be mumu oooo

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

When I hear from the Ekweremadus, and I write about them, you will know what I think of them too. Right now, the slime mold that does not understand this is a legal matter is busy running his “homeless mouth” on Facebook WITHOUT LEGAL COUNSEL.

He is my focus

Dude is so repulsive-looking, any organ he has must be gifted with an equal measure of ugliness, if not MORE.

What an ijjjiot he is.

This level of hatred from you should be rightly directed at Ekweremadus for trying to take advantage of a vulnerable kid. They are evils.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by kareemkamil(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Well only God knows the truth of the matter, if eventually what this boy he saying is truth, Ekeremadu & wife are gonna.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
eedimo:

Lol...
It's not civil to use the word sell when it comes to your cells, tissues or organs. The appropriate medical term is donate.
You can make further enquiries at your local health facility.

This not donation at all. Why would he donate his kidney to them?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Holaomoakin(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Coolgent(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
This agbero isn't sincere at all.
Who will take you to Uk for kidney donation without compatibility confirmation before going abroad.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by RealityKings: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin ;
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Clinghton: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
His story would be believed because our politicians are deceptive and evil.

Assuming the doctor was bribed this poor boy probably won't know his kidney was removed, would be sent back to Nigerian to die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.