Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To (923 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq / Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by kenzysmith: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2022
The likes of sevilla,Villereal,Ajax and Benfica are currently fighting for his signature

As for me if Hale has ambition he should pick sevilla.
If he want playing time then Villarreal

If he want to be football hot property then he should go to Benifica

If he want to follow the likes of KANU and finidi he should pick Ajax

Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Oshiogwemoh(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2022
he should go to Sevilla
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Unzerious: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2022
He should stay in Almeria. He hasn't had any playing time in any Topflight League.
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Quest7777: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Same Sadiq we watched in AFCON? He should not overate himself o.
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by otipoju(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2022
A very limited player
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Anaerobi(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Ajax... Haller just signed for Dortmund, so he will have more playing time and win more trophy
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by paulolee(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
ajax is the best spot bcox he would score goals n win titles, he would be the next hot target after a season, even Villarreal n sevilla wont even bid because of his price tag if he succed in ajax n also he would play UCL football..
sevilla isnt bad bt he has el nesyi to compete with n sevilla play more of flanks football..
Villarreal isnt bad n he may connect well with chukwueze bt i dnt see him getting enough playing time bcoz dey gat danjuma n d spanish moreno...
he would score in benfica bt I dnt see him winning titles bcox of porto n sporting are better...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by paulolee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anaerobi:
Ajax... Haller just signed for Dortmund, so he will have more playing time and win more trophy
same here....dt should be his best spot bt him n his agent knows better....dey can still stay in almeria if dey choose to
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by paulolee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
lolz...judging him with afcon form, if u do same for sallah he wont be nominated for pfa award talkless of winning it.
country n club football are different ball game, just like onauchi, this guy is more effective in club football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Anaerobi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
paulolee:

same here....dt should be his best spot bt him n his agent knows better....dey can still stay in almeria if dey choose to

Exactly bro.
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Ronix150: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ajax should be his best option, he would have much playing time and development. Haller was a flop in EPL but look how he turns in Ajax.
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Ronix150: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
paulolee:

My thoughts exactly
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by orohbiro(f): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
He should move to benfica if he want to be d next big thing in football
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by BENEAMATA: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Somebody said sadiq umar is limited and shouldn't over-rate himself . Well , do you see any overrated club among the four jostling for him ? La- liga/ europe will quake if he can play just eight injury free month this season .
Blame your clueless coaches for the way we got dumped out of the nations/ world cup by teams that don't even have the striker of sadiq's qualities while you keep him on the bench till dying minutes . Will do far ,FAR Better than that 100 million pounds brick wall in chelsea .for real .

Welcome to the big league fine yaro .

1 Like

Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Psady(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
paulolee:
ajax is the best spot bcox he would score goals n win titles, he would be the next hot target after a season, even Villarreal n sevilla wont even bid because of his price tag if he succed in ajax n also he would play UCL football..
sevilla isnt bad bt he has el nesyi to compete with n sevilla play more of flanks football..
Villarreal isnt bad n he may connect well with chukwueze bt i dnt see him getting enough playing time bcoz dey gat danjuma n d spanish moreno...
he would score in benfica bt I dnt see him winning titles bcox of porto n sporting are better...
danjuma may leave to bayern
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by kenzysmith: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
paulolee:
is Dajuma playing central forward? Villarreal is more suitable for him if u ask me unai Emry always uses Tall strikers he will d team around him.
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by 43Ronin: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ajax, Dortmund will develope your football
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by paulolee(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
is Dajuma playing central forward? Villarreal is more suitable for him if u ask me unai Emry always uses Tall strikers he will d team around him.

wat about gerad moreno, paco alcacer? he would just displace those spanish guys??
Re: If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To by Jubal01: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Quest7777:
Hating hater! He doesnt have anything to prove to u. Do u know football more than all d clubs looking 4 him? What happend to him at afcon happens 2 evry player. So chillax!

(1) (Reply)

Pigskin Lovers, Holla At Me / Fifa Hypocrisy / Goodnight Emeka Omerhua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.