Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans (718 Views)

Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre / How Putin Went From A Pro-western Liberal To A Russian Nationalist (a Good Read) / A Genuine Question For The Pro-western People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2022
A couple of days ago over 100 Africans were murdered and killed by Spanish border forces in the Morocco - Spain border for attempting to cross over to Spain.
Instead of simply sending them back or detaining them, majority of them were beaten and tortured to death,then the ones alive were stacked up with the dead ones like a bunch of animals.
This westerners treats us like gabbage and slaughter us like animals,they value Their pets more than black people but still you see individuals on this platform that are natural slaves praising them every chance they get.

This is what your champion of human rights did you western a$$ lickers

9 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Here

4 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2022
The Spanish government accepted over 100,000 Ukrainians but killed a couple hundred of black people seeking asylum in the same country

7 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Carloslehder: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Seun if you don't post this attrocity to Fp then I can finally confirm you have no moral compass and you're a busboy to the west

12 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2022
If you're not enraged by this then you're a natural born permanent slave

9 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
There is your saviours you pro western slaves on This platform

3 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Discombulator:
The Spanish government accepted over 100,000 Ukrainians but killed a couple hundred of black people seeking asylum in the same country
And some stupid ashole will be dreaming and strongly to go overseas with their last kobo, GOD Will punish all these westerners and their supporter

15 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by shogsman(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Even rats are treated better than this here in the west

5 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Carloslehder: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
And some stupid ashole will be dreaming and strongly to go overseas with their last kobo, GOD Will punish all these westerners and their supporter
May they continue to slave for the rest of their lifes

5 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Ishitinyourlife: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2022
One mumu dey ask me why I'm always anti west,I told him it's simple I hate people that hate my kind.
May tunder fire every pro west nigga on this platform

5 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Ishitinyourlife: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Carloslehder:
Seun if you don't post this attrocity to Fp then I can finally confirm you have no moral compass and you're a busboy to the west
Bros no clown na,seun na very stupid guy na, everybody knows him on Twitter,he is just a paid troll and he is the exact refection of what nairaland has become

5 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2022

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Olatunji1929: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Discombulator:
If you're not enraged by this then you're a natural born permanent slave
like seun osewa

1 Like

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Discombulator: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
This is what I was saying,look at this slowpoke, how does a normal human being post this,how do we want to move forward as a race if there's still stains like this sperm mishaps among us

3 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by citygarden(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2022
I don't know what wrong with nairaland, it not a forum like before. This News was trending ad NO1 on Twitter yesterday. Which no media report about this massacre. We all hear about news on Ukraine and Russia because it concerned West. If it Africa no media will report about it. No media report this news as well. And it's report on nairaland, they can't take it to front page. And some insane people are here calling this News propaganda. Am sorry for we Africa s. Even AU haven't said anything about this massacre in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by Caseless: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2022
How did we get to this pre-slavery era again?

The scarcity of leadership in Africa as a whole is the reason things like this are happening. We don't deserve this. It's really too hard to be a Nigerian, African and a black man in this time and era. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by seunny4lif(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2022
I saw it yesterday and the fact that the Spanish or Morocco border police recorded and were laughing at them, with the way they were throwing them on the floor and beating the hell out of them shows that Africa leaders have failed us.
Then I remembered that it’s not new to Spanish police to Black Africans sometimes they will tie up like Camel and beat the hell out of you, just like the African Arabs do to us Black Africans.
I don’t even know the worst set of people between Europeans and Arabs especially so called Africa Arabs

Reason I said I don’t give a shit if Russia wipe out all Ukraine or Ukraine wipe out Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by WhiskeyMerlot07: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote][/quote]This is very bad news rest in peace. Hope that this would happen again. Let us treat everyone equally. cry
Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by jimetagambo: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
So I read that this happened on the Moroccan side of the border; hence, on African soil. The soldiers and police were speaking a berber/arabic language. Africans killing Africans just like we saw during the xenophobic riots in South Africa. This is why Africa is a shithole. No love for each other and very selfish people.

The politicians and looters are stealing and robbing the countries blind and the youths are fleeing the country crossing the Sahara desert and drowning in the Mediterranean seas or to end up as slaves in Libya.

Africans, please cross to Europe legally and stop going through Libya desert and Morocco.

Thousands of Africans that crossed legally to Europe and America are doing extremely well. Seunny4lif is a good example of a Nigerian enjoying the West (Republic of Ireland) cool

Waiting for Buhari to send his condolences.

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by seunny4lif(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:
So I read that this happened on the Moroccan side of the border hence on African soil. Africans killing Africans just like we saw during the xenophobic riots in South Africa. This is why Africa is a shithole. No love for each other and very selfish people.

The politicians and looters are stealing and robbing the countries blind and the youths are fleeing the country crossing the Sahara desert and drowning in the Mediterranean seas or to end up as slaves on Libya.

Africans, please cross to Europe legally and stop going through Libya desert and Morocco.

Thousands of Africans that crossed legally to Europe and America are doing extremely well. Seunny4lif is a good example of a Nigerian enjoying the West (Republic of Ireland) cool

Who told you, I still dey Ireland grin grin
I just run away since oooh abeg grin
Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by jimetagambo: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

Who told you, I still dey Ireland grin grin
I just run away since oooh abeg grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by tamdun: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why is this not on front page?
Hope seun won't lecture us about what's right in future....

2 Likes

Re: Melilla Massacre And The Stupidity Of Pro Western Africans by paafin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
AU is a disgrace!

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Blows Up Border Bridges With Belarus – Minsk / Sanctions On Russia Set To Collapse US And EU Banking Sector / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.