Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,408 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Meet Bhadie Kelly's Lookalike Younger Sister Who's Hotter Than Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Bhadie Kelly's Lookalike Younger Sister Who's Hotter Than Her (6303 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Now I Know My Wife Sister Satisfy Me More Hotter Than My Wife / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Meet Bhadie Kelly's Lookalike Younger Sister Who's Hotter Than Her by Jeromejnr(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Haylel:

In your lil' mind, you are a redpiller cringing at a simp's post.

I don't do all these una red pill, blue pill tins you kids do on social media.

I just know common sense way of living and being a man when I see it.
Re: Meet Bhadie Kelly's Lookalike Younger Sister Who's Hotter Than Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Haylel:

If I see a girl who rocked my fancy, I'd sing her praises to the sexy skies too.

Ignore the lil' ones who call you "simp", they are the real simps because they tryin' too hard to fit in the red pill, macho family.

Offline, most of 'em fare no better.

Thank you.. They're all little incels.. Wannabe redpillers.
Re: Meet Bhadie Kelly's Lookalike Younger Sister Who's Hotter Than Her by ruzell86: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Haylel:

If I see a girl who rocked my fancy, I'd sing her praises to the sexy skies too.

Ignore the lil' ones who call you "simp", they are the real simps because they tryin' too hard to fit in the red pill, macho family.

Offline, most of 'em fare no better.
Oh, what a SIMPle talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend For 2 Weeks Wants You to Meet Her Mother, Grandmother / What Does A Smoking Hot Girl Look Like? / Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.