Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,765 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates (40095 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Safyqueen: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu should Dare Nigerian Christians and pick a Muslim

So that you can vote another Muslim- Atiku grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by sylve11: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2022
lol grin cool
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Super1759: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

You igbos are taking this personal which is not cool. i'm supporting tinubu but no one is paying me. i will also withdraw my support for him if he choose a muslim running mate and consider peter obi but you people are making this looks like peter obi will be the president for your tribe only. am not attacking you o, just an advice
I think you are wrong.
The awareness for PO is not ethnicity related please. Keep it away.
It doesn't mean you won't see one or two people having such discussions, you won't cease people's phone or put words in tree r mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Enyimbamercedes: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2022
We at least saw pictures of Obi visiting a power plant.

Can we at least, see photos of Asiwaju attending his medical appointment meetings in France

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by redcliff: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
On Peter Obi’s manhood I stand gidigba

He is not just old but disadvantaged. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by aston406: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
Manhood?? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by redcliff: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

You igbos are taking this personal which is not cool. i'm supporting tinubu but no one is paying me. i will also withdraw my support for him if he choose a muslim running mate and consider peter obi but you people are making this looks like peter obi will be the president for your tribe only. am not attacking you o, just an advice

Nobody can be more ethnic than your current president. Even Tinubu that we love to hate so much.. Buhari was the worst case scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by tillaman(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Screw Lawan and Bello
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Antoeni(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
God Has Brought Confusion In The Enemy’s Camp, As Its Now ,APC is Directionless
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by redcliff: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

What makes you think the person you quoted is Igbo. Look at the mindset you are also carrying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by iike: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

Every supporter of Peter Obi is not an Igbo , Peter Obi will be the president of Nigeria and not Igbo. Keep your tribalism to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Ttalk: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Zulum, Elrufai or Shettima

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Omoslim26: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:

Hello,hello hello undecided
Where them wan see 20k? undecided undecided
Abeg modify that amount to 2k joorh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by wonder233: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Death to all urchins
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by BESTScientist1: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Ogbeni lo joko
bennybuhari:
Tinubu should ignore Buhari and pick whoever he likes. Afterall, Buhari never wanted him as candidate
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by BESTScientist1: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Leave that mumu alone, so me sef na Igbo now because I'm OBIdient and not a drug addict like himself

redcliff:

What makes you think the person you quoted is Igbo. Look at the mindset you are also carrying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
redcliff:

Nobody can be more ethnic than your current president. Even Tinubu that we love to hate so much.. Buhari was the worst case scenario.
Stop the attack pls, i have my candidate which is tinubu but you will not see me insulting po supporters.

you will also agree with me that many are taking peter obi as an igbo struggle which to me is not cool, believe me that i will easily switch my support to po if tinubu picks a muslim vice. i don't hate your candidates pls

thanks
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by nams77: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

Why do you think everyone supporting Obi Peter is an Igbo person? What kind of foolishness is this? Come down south and see people from all work of life and tribes supporting him. It has nothing to do with being Igbo. Stop this foolishness pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

In your tiny mind, anyone that supports Peter Obi is Igbo abi?

You also think anyone against the Tinubu presidency is Igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Ezidimma(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

Do u honestly think that Tinubu will do better than the disaster called Buhari he gave us & if your answer is yes....what stops him from giving Buhari the ideas in his head that he intends to develop Nigeria with? Why allow us to suffer for 8 years when his candidate is in power?
Afterwards he wants us to vote for him while he still hobnob & roll with a failed president & political party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Super1759:

I think you are wrong.
The awareness for PO is not ethnicity related please. Keep it away.
It doesn't mean you won't see one or two people having such discussions, you won't cease people's phone or put words in tree r mouth.

Thank you. but many of his supporters are guilty of that which is very wrong.

i may join you people soon, anything muslim-muslim ticket is dead on arrival for me.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by zolajpower: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Tinubu should ignore Buhari and pick whoever he likes. Afterall, Buhari never wanted him as candidate

Remember Tinupoo forced Osinbajo AkA star boy on buhari , so now that it's bhuaris turn Tinupoo should look the other way right ?

You re plotting the downfall of ur pay master who gift 20k's for 8years grin
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by EndWeakerection: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2022
morikee:
I see the resignation of former CJN and swearing in of the new CJN as conspiracy to to make sure B.A.T won next election by any means.
. How about the Health Ground Etc
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Spherica17: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Ezidimma:

Do u honestly think that Tinubu will do better than the disaster called Buhari he gave us & if your answer is yes....what stops him from giving Buhari the ideas in his head that he intends to develop Nigeria with? Why allow us to suffer for 8 years when his candidate is in power?
Afterwards he wants us to vote for him while he still hobnob & roll with a failed president & political party?
what has Peter Obi done as a sitting governor for 8 years? What was his legacy till date? Why can't he proffer solutions to the menace happening in his region?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Frizz001: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2022
What are you talking about? What do you mean by Igbos taking whatever personal? Is your support for Tinubu not personal to you? Is your choice not personal? Why are you calling out an entire tribe just because it seems like the most popular thing to say since an Igbo man is also on the ballot?
When you weigh Atiku, Obi and Tinubu without bias, who has the best pedigree, integrity, cerebral capacity and physical stamina to steer the affairs of this country with reasonable success? Make that consideration and arrive at your choice. If you have anything against Obi, also state it and move along but just leave the Igbo tribe alone! The person you posted did not call any tribe o! He simply drew a distinction between 2 candidates and said he supports Obi so I wonder why Igbos are your problem!

udoji2021:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Pope250: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2022
And ganduje isn't over ambitious bah...he is the worst of all,just pretending...ask kwakwanso
Biodun556:
They are not good for jagaban. Both men are over ambitious. Either ganduje, or zulum
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by thaoriginator: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
TINUBU SHOULD USE MOHAMMED BUBA MARWA AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT, HE IS A PATRIOT, HE WILL PERFORM EXCELLENTLY.
A BETTER NIGERIA IS WHAT WE WANT.
Buba should be the president instead
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Frizz001: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Whoa! So the best quality of any Nigerian president is capacity to spill blood? Please explain...
Jondelng:

Manhood ke? grin grin

In as much as I want a good leader, Obi wont make a good leader in Nigeria, unless he is willing to spill blood.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nwabueze22: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere (aka) Tinubu the Jagabandit is free to whom ever he likes.But Aso Rock is not for him because wining ticket is not winning election.We are really tired and fed up with this so-called one Zoogeria
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

He's being truthful na, why are you supporting someone that will spend most of his tenure in the hospital?? It's really annoying that you guys seem to not learn from your mistakes then suprised when people attack you, it's best you put sentiments aside and vote for who will make things better for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by einsteine(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
TINUBU SHOULD USE MOHAMMED BUBA MARWA AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT, HE IS A PATRIOT, HE WILL PERFORM EXCELLENTLY.
A BETTER NIGERIA IS WHAT WE WANT.

I guess the opinion of Marwa won't count abi. Who told you Marwa wants to be VP to Tinubu? Leave a sure position as the head of NDLEA for a maybe position as VP candidate who may still lose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu And Charles Soludo / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.