Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates (40106 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by ItsTutsi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm Hausa/Fulani and I support Tinubu
Jack005:
im not igbo and I support Obi.. So is it only Yoruba's that support tinubu or only Fulani that support atiku?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Jack005(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I'm Hausa/Fulani and I support Tinubu
Good one bro. Someone said it is only igbos that support Obi, I was trying to let him know that it can't be because we all have our preferences and if he says it is only igbos then we can say it is only Hausa/fulani that supports atiku or only Yoruba's that support tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by biggie73(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
On Peter Obi’s manhood I stand gidigba
...the constitution is silent on the max age requirement to be president. President Tinubu loading...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by ismodiwa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu should Dare Nigerian Christians and pick a Muslim

Yes he will and you can only grumble,
In 1979 Namdi Azikwe and Prof ishaya Audu
Contested and Muslims had no issues with that.. We are reciprocating the gesture #deal with it...
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by ItsTutsi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm Hausa/Fulani and I'm supporting Tinubu
Jack005:
im not igbo and I support Obi.. So is it only Yoruba's that support tinubu or only Fulani that support atiku?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by ItsTutsi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
I keep telling southerners, especially those from SE that Tinubu's biggest support base is in the north, even more than the SW. That's the reason northern govs fought for him, but I don't expect them to believe me. However elections will soon clarify this

Those northerners shouting PO on social media are only following the trend, they were the types that were insulting Buhari in 2019 but voted for him in the polls
Jack005:
Good one bro. Someone said it is only igbos that support Obi, I was trying to let him know that it can't be because we all have our preferences and if he says it is only igbos then we can say it is only Hausa/fulani that supports atiku or only Yoruba's that support tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by OblorOblor: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
The solution is here.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Jack005(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I keep telling southerners, especially those from SE that Tinubu's biggest support base is in the north, even more than the SW. That's the reason northern govs fought for him, but I don't expect them to believe me. However elections will soon clarify this

Those northerners shouting PO on social media are only following the trend, they were the types that were insulting Buhari in 2019 but voted for him in the polls
Okay..Lets see how it turns out.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
Nice one from Tinubu. Same thing Atiku did to Wike. Smart men. Haters will come here and abuse them, call them names but in their innermost heart, they wish these men were their fathers and relatives. You guys should hustle oo and stop saying vote PO for the future of your children. I bet you, 10,000 Peter Obi can't change the future of your children with your kinda mindset, you will still remain poor and pass it to your generation. Leave envy and hatred, celebrate successful men so you will be successful.

Don't mind all those Obi demons they are all fools. To them Obi is their generation future but not mine. My future do not need Obi for anything neither do my children future need Obi for anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by latolz: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lawan seriously finding work...
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by OblorOblor: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
They should not give Lawal hope and dash it again o. Now he's not even sure if he'll return as a senator.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by CoolAmbience(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Tinubu should ignore Buhari and pick whoever he likes. Afterall, Buhari never wanted him as candidate

E be like say you still dey suck breast for politics....

You don't seem to know how much influence Buhari wields in the North.

Na Buhari go deliver North for Tinubu.

The choice of VP is strictly a Buhari affair.

Just as Osinbajo is Tinubu's man in Buhari's government....the VP candidate would be Buhari's man in Tinubu's government.

That's the maths.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by pseudaria: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
Nice one from Tinubu. Same thing Atiku did to Wike. Smart men. Haters will come here and abuse them, call them names but in their innermost heart, they wish these men were their fathers and relatives. You guys should hustle oo and stop saying vote PO for the future of your children. I bet you, 10,000 Peter Obi can't change the future of your children with your kinda mindset, you will still remain poor and pass it to your generation. Leave envy and hatred, celebrate successful men so you will be successful.

Someone looted public monies which was supposed to be used to build the hospital he is traveling to France for and you call him successful. The other one sold Nigerian assets to himself that would have turned Nigeria to the Dubai he lives in and you call him successful. Chai Noah really curse black man, na thunder go fire you idiot
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by pseudaria: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

You igbos are taking this personal which is not cool. i'm supporting tinubu but no one is paying me. i will also withdraw my support for him if he choose a muslim running mate and consider peter obi but you people are making this looks like peter obi will be the president for your tribe only. am not attacking you o, just an advice

Na lie, we all know you are supporting tinubu out of tribal sentiment and we all know he is going to pick a northern Muslim and you will still support him out of tribal sentiment so don't gaslight anybody here
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Billygee2u: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
On Peter Obi’s manhood I stand gidigba
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by pseudaria: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
any graduate that has not employed more graduates than these two should just shut up.

People who looted public funds. I work for my uncle who has never taken govt money in his life and yet built a business from the ground up and currently employs over 200 people. My uncle and every small business owner struggling to stay afloat in this harsh economy is 1000times better than those two useless evil thieves. And you are a very useless fool for supporting them. Shut the Bleep up mumu
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by kingyakos: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Biodun556:
They are not good for jagaban. Both men are over ambitious. Either ganduje, or zulum

Greed
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
pseudaria:

Na lie, we all know you are supporting tinubu out of tribal sentiment and we all know he is going to pick a northern Muslim and you will still support him out of tribal sentiment so don't gaslight anybody here
Tribal what?

i'm in benue state and far away from yoruba people.

btw i already open a thread and tender an apology about this and other comments i made which are highly misunderstood by many. so stop the attack cos it's not necessary again
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frizz001:
That is he will appoint those aligned to his principles of good governance and rule of law.
You forget they have to be accepted by legislators?

Frizz001:

Members of the legislature and judiciary who insist on persisting in corruption and fraud will be more easily dealt
You mean people that can impeach him?

Frizz001:

Many NASS members will decamp to his party.
grin grin You Forget that the average politician is after his pocket?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sharp man, he wouldn't take no for an answer.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by gozie112(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

You igbos are taking this personal which is not cool. i'm supporting tinubu but no one is paying me. i will also withdraw my support for him if he choose a muslim running mate and consider peter obi but you people are making this looks like peter obi will be the president for your tribe only. am not attacking you o, just an advice
how do u know he is Igbo....u can't just open ur mouth waaaaaaaaa
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Morenzy15: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu will not pick any of the two. They are lightweight politicians and they contested against him. He sees them as been too over ambitious and the BAT I know will not want that.

If insecurity is affecting your sex life, is high time you do something about it. Let's be honest, size really matters to women. It is true they may pretend it doesn't matter in order to spare the feelings of their partner.

However, ladies always want virile men who truly have impressive packages.

That is why Vimax newly improved penis enlargement pills is your best bet.

Vimax is an effective organic herb essence with unique male enhancement formula which stimulates penis growth, boosts sexual activity, sexual stamina and helps to improve erective functions.

Order to get this product for just #6000.

If you order within the next 72 hours, you will be given a FREE ebook on
How to Naturally End Quick Ejaculation Permanently.

Limited stock available.
Call: 0+ 8*0*2*8+9+3^0-1*79
WhatsApp: 0*8-0*3+7+7*2*1+1*7*3

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Biodun556:
They are not good for jagaban. Both men are over ambitious. Either ganduje, or zulum

Ganduje?

Make den turn Naija to GTA?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by okorogodwin4(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Stanislause94 post=114256265]But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
On Peter Obi’s manhood I stand gidigba [/quotep] oga his urchins will soon attack you
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by nams77: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
peter obi is an Igbo n catholic project
Deal with that
Are you telling me everybody supporting him is Igbo? It is a pity when people think like this
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
What makes you think he is Igbo?

Why are we so tribal in Nigeria?
udoji2021:

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by PeterObi4LP: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

ptheif obi candidacy is igbo candidacy, that's fact. the evidence is in you people foolishness all over social media

all Nigeria should go back to one party system if you want everyone to vote for your Pthief obi now illiterate tribe

Nigerians will not suffer under BAT, you predicted Nigeria dying in numbers under Buhari but your kinsmen have been killing themselves since you people doom prophesy

your Biafra nonsense will be the one to suffer

Why are you people scared of Ibo man becoming President? One thing I love about Ibo people, they don't worship anybody. Them no send their politicians either. So Ibo becoming President, he will not send anybody to push him around. Am sure that's why you all are scared of.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by PeterObi4LP: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
saintrow1:

What national movement please speak for yourself. By the way you are not from the SW stop lying.

Exactly my point. You all sees anyone supporting PO as Ibo and make it look like Ibo Presidency. But we have outgrown that gimmick and styles. Believe it or not, PO is a national movement. SS and SE is lock down already. SW and North is already following suit by campaigning for him without giving them shishi. Before the end of the year, SW will be lock down
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Lanretoye(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
pseudaria:

People who looted public funds. I work for my uncle who has never taken govt money in his life and yet built a business from the ground up and currently employs over 200 people. My uncle and every small business owner struggling to stay afloat in this harsh economy is 1000times better than those two useless evil thieves. And you are a very useless fool for supporting them. Shut the Bleep up mumu
you are a graduate,how many people have you employed?...I see you still depend on your uncle cos yoy are even jobless.shows who is foolish between us.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by vincaontop: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
Go and buy fowl and come and do ritual on their success so that you will become successful....�����
Keep waiting for anointing instead of taking your destiny in your hands.
Vote for the only candidate that is speaking to the Nigerian situation.
P O is the man
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by joyd200: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm a Christian, a very strong one for that matter, but I'll support Tinubu picks a Muslim because that is best for him to win the Northern votes.

Tinubu's wife is a Christian and a pastor already, and that already strike a balance at the presidency. Tinubu appointed and anointed Osibanjo who was a Christian to once take his place. He could have done better than Osibanjo, who join to destroy the economy, alongside Buhari.

keep religion out of politics.
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu should Dare Nigerian Christians and pick a Muslim
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Bennycollins: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

He has only talked about Tinubu being too old for the job, and he is right, no where is being ibo mentioned in his comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.