Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos (22851 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Silentmoni(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I still prefer my infinix note12pro

APC- Allow Peter Control
PDP- Peter D President
NNPP- Nigerian Nominate Peter for President
APGA- help me form d one

But
Remember
PVC- Peter Victory Concluded
I come in peace

Those people don see wetin lost ba??

APGA-Allow peter govern all

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by NairaLux(f): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Henry clay

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by salem1996: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
alizma:

What you call rubbish is feeding thousands of homes of your country men. Remove that company and see how naked your country is. Phones are affordable by ordinary men in your country today courtesy of this company.
Your country is where it is today because many of you don't appreciate little beginning. Thieves everywhere because everyone wants to get to the top overnight.
To you Tecno is rubbish but how many people around you can afford iPhone, how many can you buy for others who can't afford it?

I can't remember the last time i use a tecno device and still don't think I will use it anytime soon. Yet, I can tell you that they are one of the most reasonable companies that Carries the ordinary man along. Am using Galaxy A10 and is not up to 30k (used one) and there are tecno devices far bigger than it. My problem with people especially Nigerians is that, they tend to jump into one conclusion in confusion. Ask most people who uses iPhones and samsung phones and they will tell you they are good phones, ask them why they use them and see how confused they are; some just spend big money on samsung and iPhones just for the name and that's all.
Personally, I have never admire iphone in my entire life and if you give me any iPhone, I bet you that I will sell it and buy Samsung. Am I saying is not a good phone? No, my spec is purely Samsung. Just because I love samsung and yea is rated as the best, someone's specs maybe tecno and to him that's his best hence I shouldn't call it transsion because others do so.

Honestly, your reply shows you are one of the few people that still have sense in this forum filled with senseless people.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Kevinsamba: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin
morikee:
Another recycled garbage from Transsion

I come in peace.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by DLuciano: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

APC- Allow Peter Control
PDP- Peter D President
APGA- help me form d one

But
Remember
I come in peace

election is not won by those acronyms, go and get your PVC and also make sure you vote
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by KingOfTheDamned: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Please, what is the meaning of transsion phones?

Transsion is the company that makes Tecno ,Infinix and Itel
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by KingOfTheDamned: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
0xAaron:

This one just dey beef TECNO. Im sure the last TECNO you used was spark 2. go check the quality of phones coming out. How you go open mouth waaa talk this kind thing abeg no talk am outside o. TECNO phones especially the phantom and Camon series are goated

Am I mad to use their rubbish phones... Ask yourselves why your Chinese phase never use the phone only for testing..

Mugu
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by KeplersCross: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Tiwa releasing another sex tape very soon, I see Tecno creating a video gallery for tiwas sex tape in their new products as part of marketing strategy, I see Nigerian youths rushing to buy Tecno products because of Tiwa's sex tapes, I see Tecno phones becoming more expensive than iPhone 13.

This I have seen.

To be honest I feel really bad for you because you have no idea on what to say and that's why most people don't go far in life,even if you want to make a bad comment about Tecno or Tiwa Savage,this statement is far out of hand,it just portray the kind of person you are which is unbelievably and extremely delusional
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by PotterJokes44: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Hahahahaha
Rubbish useless trash phone maker . I honestly 0ity anyone foolish enough to use their money to buy any transsion phones like Tecno, Infinix or Itel...

It's like throwing money into the gutter

Lol,look who's taking about useless and being foolish,come on man you don't have to be a joker, because you can't visualize or have a sense of greatness doesn't mean you have to go trash talking every phone you clearly can't afford and maintain
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Geekhard: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Which of these people present at the Launch uses Tecno products? What about Tecno execs- do they use the product they manufacture ? If they don't, they are bloody hypocrites.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by fastanddubious(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Use the money to buy Samsung S10 used
Kpere grin grin
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by ItrendNaija(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
That changing of clouds feature in the camon 19 has to be my favorite feature.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Haakeem(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Look at all the thickheaded fool shaming the phone, whereas thay can't even make a walkie talkie...

Rubbish.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by SaturnNick(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

APC- Allow Peter Control
PDP- Peter D President
APGA- help me form d one

But
Remember
I come in peace

APGA- Abegi Peter Get Accountability oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by IzuKiba77: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Analyst7:
Anything Tecno is shit....their salvage value is the worst

Firstly what do you understand by salvage value Lol
Can you even give the estimated value of Tecno products in the hands of both responsible and reasonable people who actually knows how to use and maintain a good product
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Analyst7: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
IzuKiba77:

Firstly what do you understand by salvage value Lol
Can you even give the estimated value of Tecno products in the hands of both responsible and reasonable people who actually knows how to use and maintain a good product
All that doesn't matter, whether u used it neatly or not
Try swapping with a tecno product and see how much u will be asked to pay
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by KingOfTheDamned: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
PotterJokes44:

Lol,look who's taking about useless and being foolish,come on man you don't have to be a joker, because you can't visualize or have a sense of greatness doesn't mean you have to go trash talking every phone you clearly can't afford and maintain

Let me guess you started working with transsion for about 8 months to a year now and walk around that Isaac John office with your I'd card on your waist feeling like you work in Apple Inc ?

Mugu like you
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tecno copy machine is in full swing.

Latest victim ripped off:

Honor 50

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

APC- Allow Peter Control
PDP- Peter D President
APGA- help me form d one

But
Remember
I come in peace

Asshole Peter Glommed Anambra

Glommed: past tense of glom, to "steal"
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by offset67(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Trash till thy kingdom come
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Durabest: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ennyholar:
Africa's renowned smartphone brand, TECNO yesterday launch it lastest CAMON 19 series with theme FASHION meet TECH at an exclusive location in Lagos. The CAMON 19 Series is coming after the CAMON 18 that was launched October last year. The Launch event was held in attendance of celebrities, tech bloggers and several fahion icons.

TECNO CAMON 19 Series launches with cutting edge technology. The device features the brand first RGBW+G+P sensitive camera lens, OIS+EI stabilization and TECNO'S true tone night portrait system for enhanced photography experience, large storage capacity and lots more impressive features.

Below are pictures from the launch.

Thanks to Tinubu who has made this possible,if not ur effort these won't have happened.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Chomolina: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Geekhard:
Which of these people present at the Launch uses Tecno products? What about Tecno execs- do they use the product they manufacture ? If they don't, they are bloody hypocrites.
All of them are having one..it is unwise to be selling a product and not making use of it
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Chiemezueajuzie: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
akmath:
Mumu phone.

I wonder if na juju Tecno and Infinix de use market their phones.

Camon 18 Helio G96
Camon 19 Helio G96

I no use. No be quarrel.
just because e no work for you no mean say e no go work for another person.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by YangaBabe: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beautiful people, nice pictures and a perfect lunch.
Which other brand lunches it's products with prestige like tecno
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by hushkhalifa112(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
But why them no dey use portable for ambassador to this kind brand
���
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Auskyd(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
OscarJaden:
A cacio calculator is more valuable to me than this rubbished call tecno phone

You no fit buy am like this Sha. Talk true.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by frozen70(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Hahahahaha
Rubbish useless trash phone maker . I honestly 0ity anyone foolish enough to use their money to buy any transsion phones like Tecno, Infinix or Itel...

It's like throwing money into the gutter

So, what phone product can you recommend that will match those ones you mentioned

List them in seniority order according to their products quality
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by KingOfTheDamned: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
frozen70:

So, what phone product can you recommend that will match those ones you mentioned

List them in seniority order according to their products quality

Firstly I don't waste my valuable time on substandard fake products...

Until Transsion can meet the Standards of phones sold in China ,which is every othe rebrand then we shall regard them as a phone company.

Don't be stupid because they pay you one nonsense salary..these phones cannot be sold in China because they are made with substandard parts and fail all integrity tests..

Same.reaosn thes erubbish phones are not sold in frost world nations..

Every tohwr phone brand that can be sold and used in China is far better than these rubbish
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos by Jayslyder: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

APC- Allow Peter Control
PDP- Peter D President
APGA- help me form d one

But
Remember
I come in peace

APGA

Always Peter growth assured !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Dumping Glo Network For Airtel, Etisalat, & MTN? / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today / TECNO H3 – Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.