Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) (812 Views)

Reactions As Lady Confront Cheating Boyfriend With Printed Chats (photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by Bvlgari: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Lady confronts her baby daddy after he bought food for the only child they have together when she has three other kids.

Who is right?

Kindly share your opinions and pls dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel after watching the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QfjlB772Xg

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by virginprincess(f): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by vokon2555(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Lady's and drama

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by youngreezy(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Lmao,werey think say as she carry belle for the guy,the guy go automatically turn father of all nations... women na funny set of people Sha ooo,wetin concern the guy and the other bastards Wey you born?dem no get papa?abegiiii leave that nigga alone,em don swallow one card of red pill

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by kozmokaz(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2022
She is a fucking who.re

Damh

The entitlement is stinking

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Imagine! Some women are from hell

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by Dizzyyish: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2022
In the full video, she apparently spat in the food and starved the kid. Single mothers come with an extra layer of baggage and wahala.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
I like the guy, he spelt it out for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady confronts her baby daddy after he bought food for the only child they have together when she has three other kids.

Who is right?

Xg

Just take her to court with that video as evidence. They will withdraw that kid to your possession sharply....

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by blinking001(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Black women are a curse to humanity. How did our women get this bad? What have black men done to deserve this calamity of hideous and uncouth creatures called black women? Where did we go wrong? Who did we offend?

Black women aren't the only women living in America, how come they are the worst behaved and ill mannered? Are they the only race of women that's exposed to 'wokeness' culture?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by Kaymicheal852: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bvlgari:

Who is right?

Kindly share your opinions and pls dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel after watching the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QfjlB772Xg

Cringe

How on earth do you have a kid with this type of woman
See the entitlement

He should just have the custody of his child

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Cringe

How on earth do you have a kid with this type of woman
See the entitlement

He should just have the custody of his child

Asin the effrontery
Re: Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video) by takimsipho(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
She has 4 kids from 4 different men, imagine. I don’t understand why the female gender don’t take accountability and responsibility seriously. That’s why I don’t agree to date single mothers for these same reason. Let her not accuse me of treating her other kids differently from mine. No born pikin for one man and expect say another man go take care of am. As a woman you will naturally love your kids, but don’t expect other people too. That’s life, know who you have kids with

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Kissed Chioma And Rocked Her Yansh In Church / Lady Opens Whatsapp Group, Adds All Her Boyfriends, Announces Her Wedding Date / Can Someone Bleep Nowadays Without Contacting STI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.