Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) (71458 Views)

Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love / Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
God bless the Nigerian youths for this massive and overwhelming love demonstrated and shown to Peter Obi. The level of love shown by the youths to Peter Obi cannot be bought with money, it's unconditional, it's natural love.

The picture below shows a young man carving Peter Obi's face on his head and rocking the hairstyles unapologetically. Trust me, this look so cool.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
This POS attendant, can't hide his love for Peter Obi. You need not to be surprised when you see things like this, obviously, Peter Obi is Nigerian choice.

P= Peter
O= Obi
S= service

Let's go there and cashoutgrin

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2022
This beautiful lady here donated her office to Peter Obi free of charge. Without love , trust me, this wouldn't have happened. The love is massive.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Another handsome young man carved Peter Obi's name on his head and he'll be rocking this hair with so much pride. The support is overwhelming.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2022
A beautiful young lady made this Obi's bags on her own , all the expenses incurred by her and took it to the market and shared it among beautiful market women.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Another beautiful lady from Edo state, donated her office to Peter Obi campaign. This is show of love

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
A peaceful revolution is upon us, peepz.

Even if Peter Obi cannot achieve anything, we just need him to instill discipline in public service.

Nigeria cannot continue to be used as bad examples and everything thinks it's normal.

420 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Everyone should get his/her voter's card ready, that's the surest way to install our most preferred candidate. Money will fail a whole lot of them next year cool

316 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by rolams(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Let them continue.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Mjshexy:
Everyone should get his/her voter's card ready, that's the surest way to install our most preferred candidate. Money will fail a whole lot of them next year cool

You can say that again. Obi is our only hope, he alone can fix our once great nation back to her rightful place.

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
This young handsome cripple man came out with so much joy to campaign for his preferred candidate which is Peter Obi as that can be seen on the flyer he's holding regardless of his condition.

Luck smile at him, when Peter Obi campaign team got him a wheel chair. Peter Obi represent hope for the hopeless.

THINK RIGHT AND VOTE RIGHT, PETEROBI2023.

Lalasticlala please do the needful.

269 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
rolams:
Let them continue.

I hope you're Obidient Bro?

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by rolams(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

I hope you're Obidient Bro?

To my God and parents.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Genuine love... Not Agbado and cassava something

238 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Akurakambe(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Beautiful OBIdient souls. May God bless all the people of goodwill supporting Peter Obi candidacy.
We love y'all.
God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria
God bless OBIdient people.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Akurakambe:
Beautiful OBIdient souls. May God bless all the people of goodwill supporting Peter Obi candidacy.
We love y'all.
God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria
God bless OBIdient people.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

God bless you immensely too bro

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is love in it purest form.

I guessed the goat depict Peter Obi being the "GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Achilles881: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
A man was crawling on the ground throughout his life, immediately he started supporting the one with anointing, he was elevated to a wheelchair for Kings, moral lesson; when you support good things, good things will start happening in your life.

202 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by BibleStoreng: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Organic support!

Goodluck to Peter Obi at the polls

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by ajoguegbe(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
See my WiFi name
Anywhere you are once my hotspot is on you'll see it broadcasting on your phone life and direct. This is organic, no shi shi paid.

He's Gods chosen. When I see people say its Igbos that love him I laff. They forgot that a whole Ojukwu contested for presidency and was beaten by Obasanjo in all the South East States including Anambra his home state.

Igbos respect and honor Ojukwu more than Peter Obi but in the matter of governance they see track record with Peter Obi

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice but not by all this for a serious minded candidate and electorates without a solid structure...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by kponkedenge(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pure and undiluted love.

Children of hate should keep off.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by asatemple(f): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
The love is second to none

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Herbal001: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
People loves this man, however strong strategy is needed to win ground because Jagaban, Atiku are more desperate for the position he is also wooing...........

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
One of the best pre-wedding pix I have seen. May God blessings be upon this union.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obidience is better than sacrifice

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by NSNA: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi
Winner of Social Media.
3rd most popular
If Tinbubu is disqualified for the certificate
and
Atiku is disqualified for being Cameroonian
he Wins!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Ejehkob: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Showing love doesn't win an election, Atiku have wise up this time around unlike 2018 he was doing the social media hype with OBI angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by McOluOmo: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
B4 December all this nOnsense will reduce

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Akerele44(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
This POS attendant, can't hide his love for Peter Obi. You need not to be surprised when you see things like this, obviously, Peter Obi is Nigerian choice.

P= Peter
O= Obi
S= service

Let's go there and cashoutgrin

Shey na free the POS dey dispense ?

grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) by Dubaku543: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.