Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. (18386 Views)

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by naptu2: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Previous threads: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja

Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public

Video of the moment that Ameerah Sufyan arrived the Wuse Magistrate Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d_YSPRBYLU

UNCLE DEJI™️ @DejiAdesogan

FLASH: Magistrate Court in Wuse Abuja today grant false alarmist @Ameerah_sufyan bail over mental health issues.

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1542096737514541056

2 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by naptu2: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Previously.

2 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by dawnomike(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
I am sure she has learnt her lesson

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by osmosis5(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
the matter no too much concern is before
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by wpadmin: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
She got the attention she wanted.

Congrats to her.

18 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by bigdammyj: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Seen.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Emerald04(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Very confused gender.
The other day it was one stupid girl too faking rape story on Twitter.
They will fake kidnapped, fake rape, fake orgarms, fake moan, fake pregnancy tes.

The way she make the story look so real on Twitter I even waste my precious MB, repost for the fool, dey tag influencers.

This days before I bleep any girl I dey always tell am we go do video oh. Better sex tape wey you go dey tell me Gimme more Zaddy.
If she gree fine, if she no gree make she wear her pant back. Come dey go your house Shikena
I no wan see myself for blog few weeks later accused of rape. Make I no come get anything to defend myself.

My own advice be say. anything you wan do with a girl for this life get evidence ma Nigga.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by VeryWickedMan: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
If it is "over mental issues" as you say, your honour, why isn't she checked into a mental facility & injected ASAP?

30 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Kingzeez10: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by GualaGuala(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
F is for fake buh I can't leave my loud now
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by DropsMic(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Smh..
People who scream wolf should be jailed for life
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
What a stupid move by her.
Ameerah should be taught a lesson so others thinking of the same stupid move can learn.

A woman that did this same thing in California years ago, below is what the court charge her with.

Prosecutors agreed to recommend a sentence on the low end of the sentencing range, estimated to be between eight and 14 months in custody, down from the maximum 25 years for the two charges.

She also agreed to pay restitution topping $300,000. That includes the cost of the search for her that covered several Western states, and the subsequent investigation into the “two Hispanic women” she said had kidnapped her at gunpoint

FLASH: Magistrate Court in Wuse Abuja today grant false alarmist @Ameerah_sufyan bail over mental health issues.
Talking about mental issue, here was what a psychiatrist Doctor said back then.
We quote :

"It is a mistake to assume mental illness is the cause of unusual behavior,” said Dr. Ian Lamoureux, a forensic psychiatrist and frequent expert witness who teaches at the University of Arizona College of Medicine and the Mayo Clinic"

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by IME1: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
sad
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Authoreety: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerians shouldn't accept that...
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by richard870(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigeria is a flawed state
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by thunder74(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
My mind is telling me she was forced to recant the kidnap story. This will be the end of the case. I am suspecting arrangee arraignment and the plea of insanity is a script.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Tb222(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Arrant nonsense, she should be taught a serious lesson,must you be an influencer by force, even if you want to there are more creative ways or methods you can use to attract followers to your space, na the rubbish wey she even use apologize na im dey vex me, i starved myself of food and water for four days, meany according to medical science a man can live seven days without food but only three days without water, but somehow this girl managed to walk home by herself to tweet nonsense hmmmmmn it is well, after being influenced by one minister of information she wanted to influence us too but God no gree.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Rebuke: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aboki lady wey dey do coded runs. See hijab covers everywhere yet they always pull the strongest strings ever

10 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is funny to see how Nigerians were fooled

Shame on her though
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Enone22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
K.
She needs a factory resetting slap
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by sovwau: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jail her ass
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by ATEAMS: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by olatade(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by Rebuke: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
thunder74:
My mind is telling me she was forced to recant the kidnap story. This will be the end of the case. I am suspecting arrangee arraignment and the plea of insanity is a script.

Na lie jaw, yhur mind no tell yhu the truth. Follow the story and you will get it.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by OluwaBlessyn: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
The future is femail indeed grin
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by DeepRoyal: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is a script!

Something is very fishy here, this lady is being coerced
Re: Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. by legendarystar: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children / Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos / Pickpocketing Is More Lucrative Than Auto Engineering - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.