Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Testimony: The Word Is Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Testimony: The Word Is Life. (282 Views)

The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground / Deeper Life Wahala: The Testimony That Shocked Me In Church Today / What Is Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Testimony: The Word Is Life. by elated177: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 John 5: 9 We accept human testimony, but YHVH’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of YHVH, which he has given about his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of YHVH accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe YHVH has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony YHVH has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of YHVH does not have life.

Going by the revelations which the Scriptures have explicitly given concerning Yahushua the Messiah, we can read the verses 11 and 12 above like this:

"And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Word(his Son). Whoever has the Word(the Son) has life; whoever does not have the Word(the Son) of YHVH does not have life.

So, the Word of YHVH Almighty is his Son. The Son of YHVH Almighty is Yahushua the Messiah.

Deut 32: 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you—they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess."

Deut 30: 19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love YHVH your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For YHVH is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

John 5: 39  You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 6 :35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 48 I am the bread of life. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 10:  10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Colossians 2:9 For in the Messiah all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Messiah you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

May our Father in heaven, YAHVEH Almighty, continue to guide and guard us on his righteous path.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: The Testimony: The Word Is Life. by elated177: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Apt.
Re: The Testimony: The Word Is Life. by elated177: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
True.
Re: The Testimony: The Word Is Life. by elated177: 9:32am On May 17, 2023
Know this.
Re: The Testimony: The Word Is Life. by elated177: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
Learn.

(1) (Reply)

The Relevance Of The Old Testament / Ezekiel 28, Finding Out Who Is The Devil / Testimonies About The Wonders Of Jesus Christ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.