Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) (11775 Views)

Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Glory333(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, i am sharing this powerful secret of early morning urine to cater for our various SPIRITUAL needs. Please! Please! and please ask question if you don't understand any section of this post before you attempt any of them to avoid stories that touch.

1))) You can add your urine to your children's bath water for protection. This must a traditional remedy. Whoever want to hurt them will come through you first. Probably he is referring to spiritual attacks on kids and ways to protect them.

2))) The second use of urine is to make peace at home. He says you can mop your house with your urine, added to water to make peace between you and your partner. One of my student was worried about the smell of urine. But the advice was to take a lot of water so that the urine doesn’t smell.

3)))) In instances when you are about to receive money from an individual you don’t trust, the tweet said you can clean your hands with your urine when you are about to receive the money. They say it helps to protect you from any spells they may want to use against you financially.

4)))) One remedy was to help those who seem to be struggling to make it in life. You can soak a locked padlock in your urine and then throw in a busy road with keys, once it is unlocked, your life will change. This meant that spiritually, urine can unlock your life.

5)))) A lot of people believe in morning blessings. In order to have a good day, the post suggested that you can wash your face with early morning urine to clean bad aura and open blessings. This means the whole day you will be blessed.

6))))) If you feel your life is under a curse, you can drink your own urine to destroy the attack or curse upon your life. This is the part that made most of us cringe. No one can imagine drinking their own urine. One of my student is so confident in the remedy that she drinks her own urine once a week to keep her strong spiritually.

7)))) For some odd reason you may feel like your space is under attack and spiritually people enter and exit freely. You can mix your urine with other herbs and you strengthen your yard and protect what’s in it. Some say the pour the urine at the entrance gate and it works well for them. You can also mix urine and fresh milk, then drink it. They say this will opening dreams.

cool)))) To draw the curtain close the days of stubborn pimples could be over with this next one. You can mix holy ash, lemon and urine to remove stubborn pimples and the user said it is guaranteed to clear your face.

NOTE))))) These remedies are purely traditional and if anything involves ingesting concoctions, be very careful and ensure you don’t harm yourself in the process.

I love you all, GOD bless us.
Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Shalommy(f): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tomorrow, you'll advice people to eat their feces. Chaii.. God is watchimg you undecided

1 Like

Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Glory333(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shalommy:
Tomorrow, you'll advice people to eat their feces. Chaii.. God is watchimg you undecided

I hear ma, God bless u.
Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na wa o wetin i just read?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Brexxit(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Glory333:

I hear ma, God bless u.
I want to chat with you but your contact not on WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Opeyemic01: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have known of urine therapy since 2016, although, I have not really used it for other things except for persistent stomach ache, which reduced at that time

1 Like

Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Glory333(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Opeyemic01:
I have known of urine therapy since 2016, although, I have not really used it for other things except for persistent stomach ache, which reduced at that time
I love to read positive comment like this. There are more hidden secret of early morning urine that will never be posted on the internet.

The problem with majority of Nigerians is hypocrisy, and that is the reason why many people don't share their ideas online.

#peace

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Opeyemic01: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Glory333:
I love to read positive comment like this. There are more hidden secret of early morning urine that will never be posted on the internet.

The problem with majority of Nigerians is hypocrisy, and that is the reason why many people don't share their ideas online.

#peace

This is true bro, infact I got the urine therapy from a book written by a catholic priest on different natural means with spiritual undertone to change one's life.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) by Glory333(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Opeyemic01:

This is true bro, infact I got the urine therapy from a book written by a catholic priest on different natural means with spiritual undertone to change one's life.
wisdom is profitable to direct, message me via my email on my signature i want to surprise you and open your eyes to more deep spiritual secret that will gradually change your life.

#peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria / An Excerpt: The Sword Of Solomon By F.w. Boreham / RCCG 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A ADEBOYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.