Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38193 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by TinubuNG: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you are not one kid without knowledge of Nigeria politics,you will be a drunker in one lowbudget beer parlor for saying all christian will vote Peter Obi , funny grin is that what you all use to feed your ego? God will judge Igbos for raising peter Obi so high like this grin
43Ronin:

Oga, substitute PO with PYO and he will still have the same massive support PO is having today. Its not about the tribe, but the quality of the persona. PYO that was mentally sound, vibrant, healthy, smart & with a loveable charisma was removed because he could not bribe his way like BAT. Leme me tell you something half of Peter obi supporters are from PYO camp so trying to term it igbo thing has failed because all tribes support him. PDP & APC even made it worse by fielding a muslin president.
How is tinubu going to win the election? From where? South west Lol. I hope you know the population of people from other tribes like igbo, hausa, nigerdelta are huge in SW, now add it to the population of Christians in SW you will see that tinubu is already in trouble. All the Nigerian Christians are going to vote Peter obi especially with all the killings of Christians accross the country. APC could have avoided this by fielding PYO with a strong northerner but emi lokan & Muslim agenda no allow them reason well. They will be forgotten after 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by gracealonev: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

I'm not a Tinubu fan but I guess these actors would not resort to name calling. They wouldn't attack other candidates either.

NB: You were still typing... grin
Those that commented are professional mind readers.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

When losers start playing tribal card, know that the desperation of losing the election is hitting them hard.

Their frustration is pushing them towards tribal politics just to recruit fickle minded ones to their losing side.

Unfortunately Well meaning Nigerians are not gonna buy their game

Emilokan and Atiku should go into retirement. Aso rock is not retirement home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
amaridigital:

Igbo dislikes Tinubu because he did them wrong right? Why didn't igbo vote for Abiola even when the whole North voted for him? He only won one State in the SE. Was it because Abiola did them wrong too? Then let's talk about Awolowo and the way Igbo people passed down their hatred for Awo from one generation to another.
Here they are complaining about Yoruba movie stars endorsing Tinubu. Few of the movie stars are not even ethnic Yoruba but I'm sure the Yoruba film industry accorded them same right and prividge, therefore, the need to show support for a man who created the enabling environment that made Lagos the entertainment capital of Africa.
Igbo people condemned a Catholic priest
recently for calling out Peter Obi and for endorsing Atiku yet Lazarus Mouka the G.O of Chosen Ministries openly called his members to vote Obi and it was in the news last weekend. He even said millions of his members will vote at the polling booth around his Church premises for Obi yet, no backlash from Igbo people. Lazarus Mouka has his Church headquarters at Ijesha Lagos. Imagine if a Yoruba pastor with church headquarters in Nnewi do same. The Church would have been shut down by now. Imagine if Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo or Olukoya make similar statement instructing their church members to vote for Tinubu. Hell will break loose.
This Peter Obi noise they are making up and down is borne out of jealousy because a Yoruba man is on the ballot. Haven't you noticed that their IPOB noise and cry for referendum has died down immediately Tinubu won the APC ticket? Had it been it's Atiku versus Lawal, you won't hear whisper. Do not forget quickly how Nzeribe with his Association for Better Nigeria was very instrumental in the annulment of June 12.
This is a wake up call for those still playing with the green snakes under the green grass. Be prepared to give them wotowoto. Do not let their online wailing scare you off.
Your points are valid and it still begs the question, why will dey bully a leader or group? If OBJ acted like Awolowo, he will definitely
not get Igbo support and I repeat that we will vote Osibanjo if there was no Obi. Igbos don't vote along tribal lines. History books are there for you to research. Igbos voted for Jonathan against Buhari. People need to understand that Igbos based their votes on what candidates have done, are doing and will do for it's people. I ask you, if Obi was a bad and corrupt leader as seen among the political elite, you think he would have such igbo and christian support?

What I do not support is cyber bullying that is adopted by igbos. Also, note that some Nairalanders involved in this cyber bullying aren't igbos. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Clementz0(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
loko50:

A very long way. When one tribe is in power too, many of them will be feeling like senior citizens.
very true that's why this Fulani people are doing like kings

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Arysexy:
grin

When losers start playing tribal card, know that the desperation of losing the election is hitting them hard.

Their frustration is pushing them towards tribal politics just to recruit fickle minded ones to their losing side.

Unfortunately Well meaning Nigerians are not gonna buy their game

Emilokan and Atiku should go into retirement. Aso rock is not retirement home.

Aso rock is not retirement home. It is not a place for medical tourism and globetrotting of a wasted and spent generation of rulers. It is not a home to soothe the egoism of die-hards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by VULCAN(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why would you waste sound logical reasoning on someone who is a hired gun.

There are like 50 people using laptops Tinubu gave them and using 250 monikers.

pleasureosondu:
As expected. I'll respond respectfully.

No one is disputing the right to a person's choice of candidate. The problem is how you promote that support. Now, if it were the Igbos that made the video, you, Islandlady, would have rained down insults, saying Obi is an Igbo/Biafra project. Why?

In a multi cultural country like ours, you can't just select the interest of a few persons or ethnic group and discard the others. Especially when you are contesting for a leadership position. You need to represent all the groups that make up the country. Since those actors are trying to "market" Tinubu to an audience that includes non- Yorubas, won't it make sense if they added actors from different ethnicity that support Tinubu to that video? Remember that Tinubu is campaigning for the position of being the President of Nigeria, not Oduduwa Nation, Arewa or Biafra.

So, even if you have a right to something, how you use that right matters, especially in political matters like this. And please, always make your point clear devoid of insults and the likes. Always have it in mind that people may not always support your points or opinion. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
gracealonev:

I'm not a Tinubu fan but I guess these actors would not resort to name calling. They wouldn't attack other candidates either.
Agreed.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
OBIdience is better than Agbado Sacrifice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by 43Ronin: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
TinubuNG:
If you are not one kid without knowledge of Nigeria politics,you will be a drunker in one lowbudget beer parlor for saying all christian will vote Peter Obi , funny grin is that what you all use to feed your ego? God will judge Igbos for raising peter Obi so high like this grin

Truth is bitter like hot stout. Many GOs are openly campaigning for PO. Do you remember when something like this happened in lagos? It happened when funsho Williams was coming out against tinubu. But this one is dft because you can't kill him like funsho Williams. I repeat majority of Christian will not cast their vote for PDP or APC especially with all the open display of Terrorism against them. Its over for APC... The End

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Malory: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Goodnigga:
who be this Yekini?
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is his real name. He is an impersonator

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Then they will now be crying when things become worse.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tribal Igbos are simply the infants and kindergarten pupils of the universal OBIdient Movement. The low life tribalists within the OBIdient Campaign are as clueless as other non-igbo tribal bigots against this Lifetime Renaissance . May the Great light of this new Awakening quench every form of contrary bigotry in Jesus holy name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Arysexy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Your points are valid and it still begs the question, why will dey bully a leader or group? If OBJ acted like Awolowo, he will definitely
not get Igbo support and I repeat that we will vote Osibanjo if there was no Obi. Igbos don't vote along tribal lines. History books are there for you to research. Igbos voted for Jonathan against Buhari. People need to understand that Igbos based their votes on what candidates have done, are doing and will do for it's people. I ask you, if Obi was a bad and corrupt leader as seen among the political elite, you think he would have such igbo and christian support?

What I do not support is cyber bullying that is adopted by igbos. Also, note that some Nairalanders involved in this cyber bullying aren't igbos. Peace

While I align with your thoghtline, I reject the insinuation of Igbos cyber bullying.

What you see online is what APC supporters did in 2014/2015. I supported GEJ, I saw the gang up, attacks, mockery, and after the election, the tag on Igbos and PDP by this same set of ppl crying now. There was no name they didn't call GEJ, from Otuoke fisherman drunkard, to clueless, even the wife was called shepopotamus. Why are they crying now, they are at the receiving end.

They even went on to gloat when Buhari was sidelining Igbos, claiming you can't vote PDP and expect to reap in APC.

This kind of politics was started by yorubas in APC, especially the Yoruba Muslims

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Arysexy:
OBIdience is better than Agbado Sacrifice

Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by 43Ronin: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Boss you have said the truth. Like I told one tinubu supporter substitute PO with Osinbajo and he would have the massive support PO is having if PO had settled for Atiku vice. Anyway they are already losing that's why they are playing the tribal card. The campaign has not even started, wait let it start. Once it starts it would be more about religion than tribe. You will see more people throwing their support for PO not because he's igbo but because he is a Christian and Christians have really suffered under this Muslim rule. Already non-igbo GOs have started speaking against the muslim-muslim thing and supporting PO, talkless of orthodox churches(Catholic, Anglican, Presbyterian, Methodist & Baptist). Its a survival thing for christianity that's why I feel PO is blessed and is going to take it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by paduzman: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
This 2023 elections sha, e go funny o
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Goodnigga: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is his real name. He is an impersonator
na WA o. Everything about this man is impersonation: age, certificate, state of origin etc. How come an impostor went far in life like this?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Okobola146: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Foooooooooools!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by ukaface(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nonsense people.

Sense to think no dey for all these one again.
Money will make them even campaign for the silliest person to be Nigeria president.
Shiooooor.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Goodnigga:
na WA o. Everything about this man is impersonation: age, certificate, state of origin etc. How come an impostor went far in life like this?

In any corrupt system, the evil "prospers"! But their prosperity will be judged...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
. Rubbish. You guys should purge yourself from this myopic reasoning. You guys can't blackmail people to win elections.

Help be tell them ooo

These mkporu mirri cannibals are so ridiculous. They expect to blackmail and insult everyone into voting their candidate into power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

This is not about tribalism,
But suffer never taya you?!
Receive sense na

The same Peter Obi who instituted suffer in Anambra that Anambra people are still suffering from up till now.

Every day Igbos travel to Lagos for greener pastures.
Show me one single Lagosian that went to Anambra for greener pastures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Okobola146: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Goodnigga:
who be this Yekini?
you mean you don't know Rashidi Yekini that played for Enugu Rangers as a goalkeeper? Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by markstone84: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Going through comments it's obvious we've forgotten the gory details of endsars where youths looked beyond tribe and ethnicity and went all out in unison to demand justice . If after endsars you still have it in mind to support the same party that brought the government behind the killing of endsars protesters . It means you directly or indirectly took part in the killings

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Help be tell them ooo

These mkporu mirri cannibals are so ridiculous. They expect to blackmail and insult everyone into voting their candidate into power.

Sharaaap! This is not an mkporu movement. This is a celestial battle of Armageddon between forces of evil against the armies of Light..choose the side to fight on...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by trust87(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
What do you expect from those yoruba artiste?? it's a pity sha seeing the likes of Femi adebayo among

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Tmb78(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
not get Igbo support and I repeat that [/b]we will vote Osibanjo if there was no Obi[b]. Igbos don't vote along tribal lines. History books are there for you to research. Igbos voted for Jonathan against Buhari. People need to understand that Igbos based their votes on what candidates have done, are doing and will do for it's people. I ask you, if Obi was a bad and corrupt leader as seen among the political elite, you think he would have such igbo and christian support?

Are you sure of the bolded?
It's funny when you people say this
The same Osinbajo your people always call a mere commissioner?
The one your people like calling Osibade?
Even some of you like one oforjide called him an ugly Yoruba monkey who doesn't look presidential?
The same one you always fault his condolence visitations?
Pls, is it the same Osinbajo or another?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Arysexy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

The same Peter Obi who instituted suffer in Anambra that Anambra people are still suffering from up till now.

Next

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Your satanic anointing is not enough to rewrite or upturn documented history...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
trust87:
What do you expect from those yoruba artiste?? it's a pity sha seeing the likes of Femi adebayo among

He needs money badly to portray the false and vain lifestyle of yeyebrity opulence. Scallywags!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by StarGra: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
If the Northerners would see someone like Buhari and campaign for Him,I don't see anything wrong

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.