Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ (22229 Views)

Ukr Has Allegedly Handed Over To Russia Its "Peace Plan" Agreed With The US / Zelensky Calls Russia's Missile Strike On Kharkiv's Freedom Square A 'war Crime' / US Vs IRAN, Check Out Some Of The Most Significant Weapons In The US Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Idaytesj29(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Benny6944:

Your so senseless.

You only think with your anus.

You really are amazing. And you will claim to be educated, enlightened and exposed. Read what you sent to someone again and again, and tell me how you would feel if someone sent you that for saying your Mind on a matter of public interest?

Can you see him or her physically and say that to his face?

This forum is read by Nigerians and non Nigerians too, so what kind of picture are you painting for Nigerians before foreigners in this forum? Barbarians?

Pls be guided, show some respect, be civil, apply emotional intelligence and maturity when addressing people, whether you know them or not, whether they annoy you or not.
You can drive home your points without personal abuses or curse.
The best way to even keep your own sanity.
Address others how you would love to be addressed

Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says wh0? grin
This is an alliance..or don't ya think? grin

Russia is no match to NATO.. grin
The numbers shift a bit from source to source..but the last I checked NATO in Europe has three times Russia’s air strength and a similar advantage in ground forces...

That is just in Europe..not counting American and Canadian reinforcements...If NATO in Europe call for it the United States alone has double the number of modern strike aircraft available to Russia...
So where is ya nonsense coming from? grin

Lol. No one wants to dare the nuclear shit .

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Karnice600: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:
If you need 32 nations to defeat one country, then you are not strong enough. Still not a match for the Russkies.

Na so. Shifting goal post to the nearest junction.
Putards. You guys can never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by E2000: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
alcuin:
And NATO is also a threat to Russia.

May I ask, what exactly is the reason for NATO in the first place?
To conquer Russia.
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Poncedsiun(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
many members of NATO are not committed to the pacts..if I were Biden will just withdraw USA from NATO. the alliance is rubbish..

Us wears NATO mask to build military base on people's land,sea and air.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Karnice600: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mccullum:
NATO was founded in 1949 because of Russia,

Russia and NATO can't be partner till when this planet cease to exist.

The WW3 has commenced gradually as NATO expansion is the major factor that's

causing destabilization of Europe which will later spread beyond to other parts of

the world. Historically, 1st & 2nd WW started from Europe.

I pray for escalation of WW3 not to happen because of the fear of deadly weapons on ground.

No. Put it this way;
NATO expansion and Putin's "silence" is the major factor destabilizing the peace of Europe after Zelensky decided to attack quiet, peace loving and harmless Russia on Russian soil.
You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Kingpele post=114272758][/quote]

I won’t stoop low to trading insults with you, I only will share knowledge…

Do you think USA, uk is any different? You think there are no racism in the USA?

I have visited in Charleston in West Virginia in USA before, visited Manchester UK before and most European countries. Most white neighborhoods you dare not hover there as a black person, the cops will be alerted.

I know you are ignorant as per international matters so please travel more, read books and enlighten yourself before coming here to display your experience in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Putin wanted to join NATO in the 2000s. All of a sudden, NATO is now the biggest enemy just because he wants to expand borders.

One man pride is causing all this brouhaha. He fücked up, thinking he will quickly enter Ukraine and enact regime change in 5 days. When that failed, his pride won't let him step back into Russia, so he starts his game of brinkmanship. Now NATO has expanded it's borders by 1,0000 kilometres via Finland which is actually a stone's throw from Russia's most important cities like St Petersburg. Putard the gift that keeps on giving.
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ckonnet:

If you are well travelled you won't be saying this or probably you don't understand how production or the system works. U just want to argue.
But I will educate you small.
1. Most cars being driven in russia is from the west. ( no more replacement of spare parts if the available stock dries up
2. Bulk of their passengers airlines are either Boeing or Airbus which is from the west
3. Baker Hughes, slumberger and Halliburton technologies are used by Russia for harnessing refining their oil. Those are western countries.
4.SWIFT is the world's most effective international money transfer technology. It's from the west.
5.mastercard n visa pulled out also. It's a western company. All these companies employes thousands of Russians and pay billions of tax to the Russian economy. So if you don't understand how macro economics works,you can always ask me and stop arguing blindly.i don't support any of them,iam just giving you facts.

Bro come on, stop this ignorance of yours

I told you already, your number 1 to 3 has been attended to and the solution is parallel importation which most will be from china…

Please read more about parallel importation…

Your number 4 has been addressed by BRICS and OPEC+ nations…. Why do you think gas for rubbles was implemented?

Please read more about it…

Your number 5 has been prepared even before the sanctions because Russia has always been a step ahead that’s why the MIR payment system was created which countries like china, turkiye, Belarus, Iran, South Africa, brazil, Syria etc has also joined.

Nairaland is full of ignorant people who don’t read… please don’t make books your enemy.

Word of advice- make the use of internet to learn and please travel the world besides USA, UK. Canada… there are over 180 countries you can travel to and learn other peoples culture and point of view towards life.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ckonnet:

If you are well travelled you won't be saying this or probably you don't understand how production or the system works. U just want to argue.
But I will educate you small.
1. Most cars being driven in russia is from the west. ( no more replacement of spare parts if the available stock dries up
2. Bulk of their passengers airlines are either Boeing or Airbus which is from the west
3. Baker Hughes, slumberger and Halliburton technologies are used by Russia for harnessing refining their oil. Those are western countries.
4.SWIFT is the world's most effective international money transfer technology. It's from the west.
5.mastercard n visa pulled out also. It's a western company. All these companies employes thousands of Russians and pay billions of tax to the Russian economy. So if you don't understand how macro economics works,you can always ask me and stop arguing blindly.i don't support any of them,iam just giving you facts.

Russia's oil production has actually declined due the bolded

These Putards think Western companies pulling out of Russia is only McDonalds pulling out. Tell that to the thousands of Russian companies that no longer have Microsoft Office support, security or upgrades. Take that Microsoft Office example and apply to every sector and industry. Things break slowly till they become a tsunami.
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
but it's inevitable . maybe between now and 7yrs. I don't see Russia stopping after Ukraine , next is Moldova or Lithuania
That will be their Waterloo
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
ademola721gmai:

But they can invade a sovereign country- Iraq, even bypassing the UN and LYING that the country has WMD , thereby killing hundred of thousands of Iraqis and creating a hotbed of terrorist.
Stop spewing trash because of hatred for USA ok where were you when thousands died at the world trade center
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
dyera:

You know that countries forming alliance in order to be able to fight against other powerful countries / alliance was exactly what happened before the start of world war 1 and 2.

If Russia form an alliance with China, Iran, Brazil, India and other anti west countries, US and NATO would start crying foul.
Those countries you mentioned Russia and China are not worthy countries naw imagine countries without freedom even you yourself can't be free or live in such countries without watching your back also they muscle dissent and thrive on propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:

US GDP QOQ FINAL

ACTUAL -1.6% �
FORECAST -1.5%
PREVIOUS -1.5%

US GDP (QoQ) has shrink twice which means officially in recession. You have data, search for the source mate.

USA has not seen 2 consecutive quarters of GDP decline. You're the one who needs to educate yourself.

Q4 2021 was positive, Q1 2022 was negative. If Q2 2022 comes in negative then it will be officially a recession. However Q2 is likely to be positive.
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
dantewest:

Too civil to attack Russia, are you trying to say the USA was barbaric by attacking Iraq with fake news?

It’s okay to defend rubbish but use sense when doing so.
Sadam being sympathetic with alqueda was his undoing so after the invasion did USA annex any part of Iraq ,stop following Russia blindly Russia is a rogue nation with ulterior motives
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
engrchykae:
what about the impunity of the West in Africa and America's?
Which impunity is that,was any country invaded and annexed with innocent people being killed
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
alcuin:

Follow-up, what exactly were in "hostilities and excesses" of Russia (USSR) in 1947 that prompted the formation of NATO?
NATO wasn't formed because of Russia but the threat of Germany but along the line Russia attracted NATO's wrath due to their irrational actions
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Great0ne1:

So nato and America invaded Iraq, serbia e.tc to give them body massage ? You are out of your mind
Yes naw NATO and USA also annexed Iraq and serbia as an extension of USA,also they killed their women and children,bombed residential buildings, schools,restaurants and threatened them with nukes

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Mrtaye: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ochys87:

US too civil but they invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, lybia, Syria, Vietnam, Cuba, Korea, Haiti, sudan etc
Yes they also annexed and occupied them as an extension of USA and also killed their women and children, they also threatened to nuke them
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by alcuin(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Mrtaye:

NATO wasn't formed because of Russia but the threat of Germany but along the line Russia attracted NATO's wrath due to their irrational actions

My question is still not answered. What are these actions?
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Samken2: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2022
The name Russia is a nightmare to the west wooo

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Etinosa1234: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Yeah but the hatred of the soviets metamorphosed to Russia.

Nazi commanders fled from Germany to the US. You can look it up.

This shit is an outright lie..

Most Nazi commanders who were found were arrested and tried in the Nuremberg court

Himmler, Goering, Ribbentrop, Amon Goeth etc

I wonder what u gain by lying

Person nor go fit trust u again
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Etinosa1234: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Tobi890:
Ukraine won't stand fully armed Russian determined to wipe them out, check and compare their war ammunitions, nukes, they are not mates in any department, the case have literally died down now

Russian has mainly been using artillery in its warfare...

Its tactic is to burn the region to the ground and attack the remaining defenders

That was the tactic of mariupol and severedonetsk
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Etinosa1234: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2022
alcuin:

Read about Operation Paperclip.

"Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 Nazi German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and 1959."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

The context was abt Nazi commanders ..

Besides.. Most of the scientists, engineers were not part of the Nazi party..

Even Russia was swooped in on Germany's scientists

Why isn't Nazi ruling them also
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Etinosa1234: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
don't mind them. Look at how the spanish applauded moroccana for clubing migrants to death.

Don't hold ur leaders accountable..

Be blaming the white people who are tired of the vices u perpetrated in their city
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by VirileNelly2420: 1:05am On Jun 30, 2022
jimetagambo:
When all your neighbors and brothers are afraid and running from you to seek refuge elsewhere, then you are evil and need to check your ways.

Putin now has two very much more powerful countries joining NATO in place of Ukraine. Putin miscalculated badly.

Anyways. Congrats to Sweden and Finland.
Which neighbors? U know how many neighbors Russia has?
U were supposed to ask urself, why just Ukraine?
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by VirileNelly2420: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says wh0? grin
This is an alliance..or don't ya think? grin

Russia is no match to NATO.. grin
The numbers shift a bit from source to source..but the last I checked NATO in Europe has three times Russia’s air strength and a similar advantage in ground forces...

That is just in Europe..not counting American and Canadian reinforcements...If NATO in Europe call for it the United States alone has double the number of modern strike aircraft available to Russia...
So where is ya nonsense coming from? grin

Forget da statistics....
What's holding dem den?

Dey know Russia is fatal. Dey can unleash irrevocable mehem on any nation, anywhere, anytime.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Drenimarcus(m): 1:45am On Jun 30, 2022
undecided
Ibime:

USA has not seen 2 consecutive quarters of GDP decline. You're the one who needs to educate yourself.

Q4 2021 was positive, Q1 2022 was negative. If Q2 2022 comes in negative then it will be officially a recession. However Q2 is likely to be positive.

Q2 is negative. What do I gain by spewing lies. I live here, we are in recession.

Massive layoffs already started since last month.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Drenimarcus(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Etinosa1234:

This shit is an outright lie..

Most Nazi commanders who were found were arrested and tried in the Nuremberg court

Himmler, Goering, Ribbentrop, Amon Goeth etc

I wonder what u gain by lying

Person nor go fit trust u again

Now go look those names up. Selah.

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by BreacherX(f): 2:44am On Jun 30, 2022
In the olden days it was white against black.... slavery and all.

Now it is white against white...pray for Africa.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by CandidNotes: 4:14am On Jun 30, 2022
So it is Russia that loves you? LMAO!!! shocked shocked shocked

Goddson:
USA and it’s minions does not stand a chance against Almighty Russia, China and few other countries that has balls has always been a threat to the NATO alliance.

Just look at the map below, who is the real threat?

If you know how African leaders are treated, addressed in closed door meetings with USA and western leaders, you ll understand that these evil western leaders don’t deserve your jubilation.

My fellow Nigerians, shine your eyes �.
Don’t be a western stooge
Don’t be ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown / Lord Macaulay's Address To The British Paliament On Breaking Africa / Peace Talks Ended Between Russia And Ukraine With No Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.