Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures (1560 Views)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by Kelvin3476: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
shogsman:

Imagine a clueless boy who doesn't even know mauripol is part of Donbass here debating on ukraine
To prove putards and their dumb reasoning.
i mentioned up to 3 states but u rushed to choose just one to reply to . Does this nt make u dumb ?
i listd parts that were heavily shelled in ur quest that teddy bear invade ukraine for the liberation of dombass.

putards and hide and seek are 5&6
Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by Kelvin3476: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Appleyard:

Mariupol isn't part of Donbass? Are you deliberately being ignorant? undecided

Mariupol is located in the Donetsk Oblast.
Kharkiv and lviv are located where ?
Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by Kelvin3476: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Discombulator:

If you had any real ideology about how war works you'd know what tactical advantages mean,they needed to secure those place to ensure their land bridge and destabilize Ukraine army. But know people like you like to run Thier mouths on issues you know absolutely nothing about ,you expect them to just waltz into Donbass and take it like it's call of duty
only dead brain putards will find meaning in ur meaningless write~up.
soo many wars has been called what it is, and fought for that same thing.
ur talking about tactice here makes no sense , becus u and i have never been in the war front be4
Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by Appleyard(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Kharkiv and lviv are located where ?

Kharkiv is located in the NorthEast. Lviv is the only city that is in the Western parts. So get your facts straight.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Drenimarcus:
I watched the documentary on Donbas. The Odessa massacre was so goring that i cannot watch it. 40 people burnt alive and those who managed to escape from the building were lynched.

The pictures dont do justice enough, watch the documentary, if you are not strong enough, you will cry.

I mean, Poroshenko said that the western Ukrainian kids will be in schools, while the eastern Ukrainian kids will be hiding in basements.
Poroshenko

Will pay in the future.

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by shogsman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Scholes007:
Obviously your believes shows your content. You clearly lack what it takes to get an audience. But the truth remains you are filled with half baked propaganda, pls do better next time. We Africans don't buy into stupid.
Unlike you I don't just assume things, I'm far too intelligent for that,the only thing people like you know about Ukraine is what you here from cnn ,I bet the first time you heard the word UKRAINE was in February this year.
I garnish my point with proof, pictures,videos and interviews so the ones that have brains seeing it will make up Thier own picture of things, I visited Kiev in 2013 and I heard first hand what was happening in the East and saw the barbarism of the government there even before the maiden revolution.
I have younger ones who studied in lyiv and lost nest friends in Donbass all because they live in a pro Russia town where ethnic Russians are not even allowed to speak Russian. Where Azov battalion collected war taxes from every household and you're killed if you dare go against them.
What am trying to say is that you don't know anything.i just laugh at people like you , particularly at your lack of awareness sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by ken6488(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Avoid argument with Kelvin3476
He is a kid that is brainwashed by Hollywood
Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kelvin3476:
If ukraine was invaded becus of donbass, then it would make more sense and people would have pledged more support to them.
but the invade a nation becus of their own benefit and , instead of going through dialogue.

Explain? What sort of benefits?
Re: Ukraine Attrocities To Donbass Before The War Special Operation In Pictures by Kelvin3476: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
ken6488:
Avoid argument with Kelvin3476
He is a kid that is brainwashed by Hollywood
Say this next time without crying.

yes i am brainwashf by nollywood and u are brainwashed by what ? i guess that hate play a big role in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Over Takes (usa) To Become Africa's Largest Trading Partner(cctv In Kenya) / MUST SEE:french Colonial War In Cote D'ivoire Exposed By Italian RAI Tv Channel / LATEST: ISIS Declears War And Destruction Of Kaa'ba In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.