Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career (780 Views)

So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by charles009(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello Guys, I am posting here only because of traffic, the MODs should please forgive me.

I took a long from FASTCREDIT to repay 33k. So yesterday, I repaid the 33K and since yesterday till today this number is +2347080672070 is peppering me with calls.

Meanwhile the APP is asking me to take another Loan. I have tried chatting the only number on their page +86 16675009075. Provided evidences and before you get a single response takes like 7hours and then whoever is off again.

I went to the App got this email service@fastcredit.com contacted them, email returned.

Can anybody here proffer an outlet, Once this guys contact any of the numbers on my list, I am completely GONE.

I need help like now...please

Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by Kingkum: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
This loan apps are causing more harm than good. pls anyone who know about this help.

however, you should not forget to sue if they try any n*nsense with you.

may god protect you from them ijn, you are in my prayers sir
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by charles009(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
At this moment I need help...loan name is FAST CREDIT
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by Kingkum: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
charles009:
Call them out on twitter, make sure you tag many celebrities to make it go viral cos it seems people don't want to help you here.
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by dontrulee: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
I don't understand.
You've paid them, so what's happening??

If you've not paid them then it's another matter entirely
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by dontrulee: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
charles009:

Which help do you need currently?
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by charles009(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
dontrulee:

Which help do you need currently?

No number to contact.

No email to write.

App is asking I reloan , yet a certain 0708 number with recorded voice prompt keeps calling me and threatening.
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by dontrulee: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
charles009:

No number to contact.

No email to write.

App is asking I reloan , yet a certain 0708 number with recorded voice prompt keeps calling me and threatening.

Hmmm, that's quite serious if there is no number to contact and no email to write.
Did they contact or message you on WhatsApp?
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by charles009(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
dontrulee:

Hmmm, that's quite serious if there is no number to contact and no email to write.
Did they contact or message you on WhatsApp?

This is their wassap number

+86 16675009075

Fastcredit
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by dontrulee: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
charles009:

This is their wassap number

+86 16675009075

Fastcredit

Have you chatted them up
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by ebenezary(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
charles009:

No number to contact.

No email to write.

Download TRUECALLER APP and block the number permanently
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
They want you to keep borrowing, they are getting profits through you. Shey na when you borrow 100K no pay Dem go rest.

(1) (Reply)

N@k3d Videos Of Student Nurses Goes Viral / How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? / Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.