Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting (30069 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by DamnnNiggarr: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by DAwest7: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
We reject Tinubu
you mean Amoda yekini ogunlere AKA diaper
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by creserve: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
IVF dot com congrats tho
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Kingpele(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
report good news ,that one na like tinubu and certificates
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by jaephoenix(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
IVF doing wonders
Instead of these guys to thank the scientists, they're here thanking a God that is nowhere to be found in 19 years

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by specialmati(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool cool cool waooh thank God
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Kingpele(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
report good news ,that one na like tinubu and certificates wahala deyooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by delpee(f): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
creserve:
IVF dot com congrats tho

Still by God's grace. Many don't succeed with IVF.

Congrats to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by frozen70(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Personally, I cannot wait with a Nigerian wife for 19 years without a child. Remove procreation, what's the sole reason of getting married to a Nigerian girl?

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

I'll explore one of these options before the 19 years.

What if the fault is from you

Then you traffic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by jaephoenix(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
delpee:

Still by God's grace. Many don't succeed with IVF.

Congrats to the couple.
Yes, IVF isn't even 99%. But it's improving gradually.
If its god’s Grace, he won't allow them to spend millions on the IVF, he would have done it free, isn't it?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Seygzi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Great news
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Formation10: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
God is good all d time mine God no dey tired to do miracles
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by javaguru: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Personally, I cannot wait with a Nigerian wife for 19 years without a child. Remove procreation, what's the sole reason of getting married to a Nigerian girl?

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

I'll explore one of these options before the 19 years.
dont tempt ur God,
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Skillsnigeria: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by MrDoGood(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your mom comes to my mind.. grin
What group does she belong?
S*x slave I guess.. ooh almost forgot..it ain't written there...pls do modify and include em.. grin

Why bring his mother into this?

That's his opinion, kindly respect it or bash him directly. This has nothing to do with his mother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Shilavite17(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
God is Great
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Jmichael1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Finally dn post 1 good news....
we shud expect another gud news in 5months time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by TimeArena(f): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Indeed, what God can't do doesn't exist. Congratulations to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrDoGood:

Why bring his mother into this?

That's his opinion, kindly respect it or bash him directly. This has nothing to do with his mother
Why did he generalise all Nigerian ladies? undecided
Nonsense...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by tfelicityk(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
God is Great all the time.
Congratulations to the couple.
I am happy for them for believing in God
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Sluacoast(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations to him. I'm so very happy. But no offence. Let the man go for a DNA test to confirm the paternity. I wish them The very best
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by shevalync: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
IVF obviously..... congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by BadNews: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
kennethfranc:
Wait ooo

Is this really coming from Mr Badnews?

Congratulations to the couple btw

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Heroicvic(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your mom comes to my mind.. grin
What group does she belong?
S*x slave I guess.. ooh almost forgot..it ain't written there...pls do modify and include em.. grin

Must you insult
Did he mention you
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Heroicvic:

Must you insult
Did he mention you
He insulted women.. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Ipp1: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by madgoat(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Smmmmmhhh...... IVF
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by dk58(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrats! God never disappoints those who trust in Him.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Omorefe1975(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
God is great.Keep trusting God he will surely bring it to pass.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by SaturnNick(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
God's time is the best... Congratulations. Where are the babies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.