Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened (104964 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by obembet(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
I hope u get insurance
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by AsawanaDgreat: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is those I can drive set of people hand work

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Elidrisy20: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Case of hit and run, sorry you hear
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by DevilSignature: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some of these admins head no correct, they keep pushing every irrelevant stuff to front page especially when them don collect small cash

5 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Besto(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
I'm not a mechanic but there are some basic things u can do your self. Like air filter cleaning,radiator servicing,fuse replacement, rewiring or wuru wuru to the answer fog light connection,02 sensor servicing. Depends on your engine and engine bay if na the one wey get full plastic cover like lexus ES or the normal open yansh engine bay view like corolla

Which 1 be open ynash again nau
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by eleko1: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!
Thank God,they nor break the side window and disappear with ur valuable .Sorry sad

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Omniman(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Damn I can imagine
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Brexxit:
Your car looks too dirty. angry
Not just dirty . the bumper looks rough, she don jam plenty cars . lolzz

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Rotadbd: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Barrywilly:
It is my guess that you did not use the place designated for parking by the bank. Next time, always try to use the space provided by the bank for parking. Sorry for the bashing
Not all banks has provision for parking space, especially first Bank, except it's one of their major Branch.

4 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by bonnyhope: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

Shut the fuvck up please this post is not for you!

Oga

Na minor issue

Panel beater will just take about 2k from you
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by nwakibie3(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Your toe nails sef

Are you a man or woman?

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by GloriousGbola: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm sorry @op. Like someone else said, you have to think very very very carefully about where you park in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Fmghewzy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Hmmm
Did you notice any Afonja within that vicinity?

Very foolish man grin grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Go and watch the bank CCTV to know the culprit
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Emdebby2: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Does the bank not have security men? No CCTV? No witnesses around? This is Nigeria sha.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by BigTableShaker(f): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money. E sure die

Rice sack to panel beat a car?

Nothing go shock me again for this country.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by eleko1: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Enskynelson:
Headlight of the driver side is missing too?
Kai... If it's not too far from the bank premises, talk to the bank security. Some CCTV camera may reach that side.
Sorry for the damage.
Even if there's giant screen TV outside,useless pipu like dat will RUN
.Handwork of poor man driver be dat
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by dhoncesar(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sorry bro. But its always written at the bank fences or a notice board that cars are parked at owners risk. Sure the securities around there wouldn't help out. God will replenish u. Just let it slide since there is no one to hold for it.

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Adrian98(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

You were asked a simple question and you replied with this. Who exactly is the post for? You posted in an open space. It’s not like you tagged a particular person. It’s good this happened. You sound like a bitter person

3 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by thecommunist(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money. E sure die
lol.. everybody Don wise up.. I never thought I would see the day we would be doing DIY...I remember in the past when I attempt to repair my car myself, people would be calling me a stingy person...lol � �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by gimakon2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?

i doubt you have a car.

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
tf is you talking about bru like you really trying to stunt or somethin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by joshuaidibia(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!

Omo this is bad o. No be small money Panel beater go charge u, plus painter. Very sorry. Do you have a picture of your car before this incident? It baffles me as to how this happened. What did people say? The security guards. They should know what happened

3 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Onyi22(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?
Abeg help me ask the mumu op, instead of him to go fix his car, he ran to social media to post it

3 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by thecommunist(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
tf is you talking about bru like you really trying to stunt or somethin
this is no stunt..I never trained as a mechanic but I successfully replaced all the 4 shock absorber of my 2003 toyota corrolla by watching youtube... I also replaced the timing chain tensioner too, all by watching how it's done on youtube.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Serial48(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
nwakibie3:
Your toe nails sef

Are you a man or woman?

Read my post, that’s my brother, this pictures didn’t just shoot themselves.

I’m F btw
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by RapistOnBail: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Try Dey wash ur car. If na me sef I go Jam that ur dirty car cos I know I’ll still beat you if you complain
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Chopcy29: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
And jobless you still carry am come here?

Does nairaland look like a mechanical workshop to you?!

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by package7(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Omo na hit and run jam your jalopy vehicle. Sorry you hear. Funke abeg give me water to drink jareh.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Fucklove(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

You're very beautiful cool
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Serial48(f): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Adrian98:

You were asked a simple question and you replied with this. Who exactly is the post for? You posted in an open space. It’s not like you tagged a particular person. It’s good this happened. You sound like a bitter person

Oh this is your second username I don’t see why you’re pained

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean / Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Ayo Fayose's New Official Ride (PHOTOS) 1957 Mercedes Benz 220S Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.