Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Will I Do Now Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do Now Pls Help (250 Views)

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do Now Pls Help by Makanike: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm a student of unizik age 27 though I suppose to graduate with my mate last 2years but I couldn't due to lack of funds, I'm the first child of my parent with five other siblings.

Right about now I don't know what to do with my life again as I'm fucking depressed and confused, I don't have any close friend apart from my school paddy who is now a graduate and residing in Lagos. When i was a kid i wanted to be a footballer or a pilot but right now it looks like I can never be anything close.....

All I do now is smoke, masturbate and play bet9ja, I don't have any good thing going on in my life, I know how stupid this sounds but I have tried my best to stop all these but I still find my self doing them, I'm just fucking depressed as my laundry work can't fetch me enough money hence struggling to survive

I'm not here to complain about my life but to seek advice from this family (Nland) and to get a good advice or maybe help from people who can relate to this and how they where able to succeed...
Re: What Will I Do Now Pls Help by adeoyekay(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Have a self determination
Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior
Join a Christian fellowship and commit your time in prayer and also in the study of God word

With the above tips ,you will become a new man and fulfill destiny In life.

(1) (Reply)

“real Men Don’t Hit Women. It’s A Sign Of Weakness” – Actor, Yul Edochie Tells M / I am Scared Of Holy Water, Says Man Who Hasn’t Been To Church In Years / Letter To Bandit Boko Haram Iswap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.