Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? (5303 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Fantazy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello Bosses!
Sorry to disturb you with my stupid question!

I'm young guy teaching in a private school. There's this one of my students in SS 2 class to be precise. This girl is so exposed sexually, to the extent that she talks anyhow (Adult kind of talks) even when a teacher might be in the class.
I joke/play with them in the class most times (normal joke and play between teacher and students) as I'm not the "strict/disciplinarian" type. And they are very free with me.
The thing is, this girl refers to me or sees me as her boyfriend, even saying it in the present of my colleagues (her other teachers) sometimes. She gets angry anytime she sees me with any of my female colleague, saying I'm cheating on her (I have never had anything intimate with this girl). sometimes, during break, she will just hide from her colleague and come to meet me in my private office. She will boldly say she loves me, without shaking her voice. I asked her if she's a virgin she said No. That's she's been disvirgined since she was in JSS3 (She's in SS2 now).
She's tempting me, I can just decide to Bleep her one day, (That's what she even want) but I'm the shy type i.e. I'm not the type who is sharp to mingle with females. (I have never wooed any of my gfs. Don't even know it's happened)
I dont know how many times I would've f*cked her if I was one of those bad guys. The shocking part is that when I threaten to report her, she will say I should go ahead, that is it a Crime to love?
I go just weak!

What do you think about this guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Don't do it. She's still a kid.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Cypress042(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
A real niggars reputation is about to be shattered into pieces sad

Flee from her now. i didn't say run man, i mean flee from the teenage devil now or bear the consequences later.

Doubt me and see yourself in front page one day. No jokes grin

11 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by rickpat(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
you sound as if you just need validation before you go sleep with the little girl....a grown man that can't put off advances from a spoilt brat should really examine himself....

firstly,you are the one that made room for her to have such guts around you... you're their teacher,be friendly but draw the line especially around the females...the girl is just experimenting her feelings and you are playing along...I was once a teacher...

face your job as a teacher...you will regret having anything to do what that girl... Except it's what you want for yourself...then good luck

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by ValCon888: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
A child was placed under your care and this is the thought going through your head.

My advice to you is to tender your resignation.
You're not fit to mold young minds.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Boogyman557: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting CONCERN me..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

Make I LITE UP WEED..

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Haakeem(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for any female to tag you a peadophile, and she would hear it frm me.

7 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Moneyyman: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
They'll arrest you for rape, and rightly so!

Carry your dignity on your dick and throw it to the dogs!

A potential idiot!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Islandlady(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Useless peodophilic rapists

Your nemesis will soon catch up with you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by flejnr2(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Go ahead and do it so you will make frontpage from police parade

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Vyzz: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool

I hope the bring your case to my court grin grin

You go dey prison old angry grin

I have ruled

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by okoroemeka(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
MufasaLion:
then who has been nacking her for the past 3 years?spirits abi?what that girl needs is a real man to nack the devil out of her pvssy and exorcise the spirit of lust from her,but make sure you play responsibily ,take my advice at your own risk,at that age these girls can get pregnant if you just breath on them,you are warned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by MufasaLion: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
then who has been nacking her for the past 3 years?spirits abi?what that girl needs is a real man to nack the devil out of her pvssy and exorcise the spirit of lust from her,but make sure you play responsibily ,take my advice at your own risk,at that age these girls can get pregnant if you just breath on them,you are warned.

Your advise is very wrong and unexpected. Irrespective of her sex life, she's still a kid. You shouldn't be encouraging such girl to be having sex! You sound more like a pedophile. I hope tge person you are advising get caught and prosecuted.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Haakeem:
I'm patiently waiting for any female to tag you a peadophile, and she would hear it frm me.
he's. Pedophile or potential pedophile.black is black and white is White, what are you trying to sugar coat?
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Sucre6: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Op take this advice, e go help your life cool

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Fantazy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Useless peodophilic rapists

Your nemesis will soon catch up with you angry

It's seems you didn't read and understand the write up.
How can you type this?
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by chypotenti(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
OP no vex ooo but you be real mumu, them wan set you up so... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Dialpad: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Are you really this stupid?

First the laws of Nigeria have been activated, that will be considered as child rape

Secondly, you posted this with your main account shows the height of stupidity.

Find girls of your age and leave the minor alone, not worth the trouble

Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I'm young guy teaching in a private school. There's this one of my students in SS 2 class to be precise. This girl is so exposed sexually, to the extent that she talks anyhow (Adult kind of talks) even when a teacher might be in the class.
I joke/play with them in the class most times (normal joke and play between teacher and students) as I'm not the "strict/disciplinarian" type. And they are very free with me.
The thing is, this girl refers to me or sees me as her boyfriend, even saying it in the present of my colleagues (her other teachers) sometimes. She gets angry anytime she sees me with any of my female colleague, saying I'm cheating on her (I have never had anything intimate with this girl). sometimes, during break, she will just hide from her colleague and come to meet me in my private office. She will boldly say she loves me, without shaking her voice. I asked her if she's a virgin she said No. That's she's been disvirgined since she was in JSS3 (She's in SS2 now).
She's tempting me, I can just decide to Bleep her one day, (That's what she even want) but I'm the shy type i.e. I'm not the type who is sharp to mingle with females. (I have never wooed any of my gfs. Don't even know it's happened)
I dont know how many times I would've f*cked her if I was one of those bad guys. The shocking part is that when I threaten to report her, she will say I should go ahead, that is it a Crime to love?
I go just weak!

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Soleye24(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol, can you imagine a teacher asking his student if she is a virgin, no worry you go soon enter woman's net. A quick reminder, they just sent R Kelly to 30 years imprisonment, feel free to make findings what got him that.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by TheWolfen(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Be wise.
Don't ruin your career.
Men greater than you had been brought down by a woman. Don't underestimate her.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Jlow2: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just posting this here shows you re a small boy or still have a juvenile thinking

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by IrepChrist: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Someone groomed that girl in her prime and took away her innocence. Most times girls of that age would later realize they where taken advantage of.
She would count you as one of those that destroyed her life.
Though she would call you a slacker now but trust me you would do better if you can let her know she is worth more than indulging in sex at her age.

Let me hint you further on sex:
Sex (fornication) is beyond just two persons engaging in carnality. Sex is spiritual and there are transactions and exchanges that eyes can not see. At the end you would loose more than your gains.

Jesus is coming.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Iliveforever(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2022
See this mumu man ooo

Abeg give am R. Kelly treatment
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by kollinz1234(m): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

It is good that you put this your post on crime session. RUBBISH
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by tolijascro(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Evilsister:
you sha know say Na crime. Na why you post am here.
dm me to get WhatsApp spy app and see the messages your partner or kids is sending and receiving on their WhatsApp.

op run from temptation cause your life will be ruined for five minutes of pleasure.

How far bros abeg I'll be needing that WhatsApp spy app
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Evilsister: 3:45am On Jun 30, 2022
tolijascro:

How far bros abeg I'll be needing that WhatsApp spy app
dm me on WhatsApp.number below.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by jimmychang: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

Na mumu you be ooh....like better mumu...the way see finish go dey follow you about ehh grin grin grin grin

She is not even coded about it,na loose girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by ajekpaks(m): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Fantazy:
Hello Bosses!

I go just weak!

Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Haakeem(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2022
SAMBARRY:
he's. Pedophile or potential pedophile.black is black and white is White, what are you trying to sugar coat?
would you keep quiet!.

The said student is also an ephebophilia.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Delacroix6(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Remember what happened to R-kelly..
Few minutes of enjoyment isn't worth your life and career.
Re: This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? by Clinghton: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Hard to say, but you have to flee from the temptation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Habit Of Snapping Most Girls I sex Without Their Notice / See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.