Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Dear Ladies, This Trend Needs To Stop �� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, This Trend Needs To Stop �� (308 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Guy / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / Ladies, This Is How Your Body Changes When You Start Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, This Trend Needs To Stop �� by balmingilead: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abnormalities are now becoming a norm in the model days society, and it is a funny how you will see people celebrating nonsense �

Men will dress � and cover up their bodies, why ladies dress � up and exposed every part of their bodies, no dignity, no self respect, no pride, and you expect your man to respect you, when you have already sold yourself one naira to the public,
I know that the female celebrities initiated this fashion crazy but you as a human being should not be able to discern the different between the right and the wrong,
I condem those types of clothes putting on.

We wish you all good health from Balm iTn Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

Rev Father Joins Buga Dance Challenge, Lovely Video Drops / 9 Things To Test Him With Before Saying Yes I Do / What Is A 'red Flag' For You In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.